Users

Frequent Posters

Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Same 

I'm glad that she's expressing her emotions now 

Glad that makers understood she's too a human... 

She can't act like loyal wife every time 

When did she act like one... If she act like loyal one to her husband then Anurag should be in jail for trapping Bajaj in the name of accident.. 

She was never loyal to Bajaj it's always Basu's heck she is not even loyal to her own family.. 

Awesome_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This prerna is nothing but characterless ๐Ÿคข 

Awesome_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appudappu

When did she act like one... If she act like loyal one to her husband then Anurag should be in jail for trapping Bajaj in the name of accident.. 

She was never loyal to Bajaj it's always Basu's heck she is not even loyal to her own family.. 

Bang on 

She said she will be always on right side, what happened to her attributes when she come to know basu panned everything. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Actually whoever couple I shipped in my entire fandom career, none of them had this kind of characterless traits in them. In fact all of them hold strong morals and have immense strength in their characters. Individually they own the room. 

Thanks to this onchi harkatein karnewali Prerna, I can stop shipping for PreRish this season and root for only Bajaj, boy this is gonna be my first time, oops actually second time after that horrible Ekta show 'Kuch toh log kahenge' ๐Ÿ˜† Who wants a girl who has such loose morals. Every person in the world who has extra marital affair, has an excuse in his/her bucket. Justifying that aint gonna make her any better. 

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This forum will never understand prerna  ......they forgot that she's too a human being not a robot... 

And even today still I'll choose Pre's character over bajaj n anurag 

And what marriage what loyalty ๐Ÿค” this marriage was completely a deal... She did it just bcz of Anurag..... Bajaj knew she will always love anu.... He only wants her as Kuki's mom and she's doing that job....... 

And pre didn't told anu to do obsessive acts for her, she didn't told bajaj to trust her so much 

And all characters of kzk r flawed.... 

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

I hope CVS shows that too...... I just can't take this loyal wife drama...... 

Bajaj only hire her as Kuki's mom and she's doing that job correctly.... 

oh, ok. she's doing her jobs perfectly. kuki's mom, bajaj's roommate and Anu's body & soulmate๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Oh AP fans will love this characterless prerna only for one reason lollipop scenes but unknown to the fact this character is looking so cheap and disgusting. She is classless. Ekta mata ki jai hope next week she donโ€™t try to make her saint it wonโ€™t work. 

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appudappu

Then it's more good.... She shouldn't even act like his good wife bcz bajaj only hire her as kuki's mom 

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonstop

Bang on 

She said she will be always on right side, what happened to her attributes when she come to know basu panned everything. 

basu hai, toh 7 khoon maaf hai๐Ÿ˜†

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ohhhh yikes, this took a wild turn. Thank you everyone for your feedback, keep at it please. Right now it's 1:15 AM where I live and I have to wake up early so I will come back tomorrow to reply. Good night.