Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lively2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Where is Prerna jaap now ...ab main Bajaj ki patni hoon so behave yourself...and yes the grey  Bajaj who was slowing bringing her towards her strengths has become overnight black coal character ...so thank you CVs for not showing strong Pre who can never outgrow this toxic and dependent love story ...True love sets you free not clinging around as a cry baby ...Whatever as someone as rightly said on Twitter 

Jaa Prerna jaa jeele apni beizzati ðŸ¤—

Edited by Ayesha1980 - 4 years ago
Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ab Anurag safe hai, uski shares safe hai..., toh Per socha hoga ki ab iss deal ki zarrorat kya hai...???? 

She can't even stand her deal... Agar Mr. Bajaj ne aisa kuch kiya toh Prerna maa ka sach ke basis par ek full episode lectures Bajaj ko mili hoti hogi.. Usko kuch bhi karne ka license hai... 

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

that's the problem. she's acting as a loyal wife and peet peeche doing emotional EMA with soulmate. isn't it pathetic. instead of doing these pathetic acts, she should stand for herself and reveal the truth, break all the ties with DEAL husband and go back to soulmate. have some respect girl and break the marriage for once and all.

I hope CVS shows that too...... I just can't take this loyal wife drama...... 

Bajaj only hire her as Kuki's mom and she's doing that job correctly.... 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This week prerna was anurag centric . Next week back being Bajaj centric. 

I hope tab bhi yen love barkarar rahe

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Today she proves herself to be characterless woman who loves to ping pong. This woman literally insult the institute of marriage. I never thought I would use this for her that she is disgrace for womanhood. 

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Same 

I'm glad that she's expressing her emotions now 

Glad that makers understood she's too a human... 

She can't act like loyal wife every time 

Bold: when did she act like this loyal wife?  

Sowmya_nathan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is refreshing post among all the bashing post that are UP today for P' action. As some one said P could have started it much earlier by dialogues or monologues but let me add more to this.

*Let us not forgot that these bottled up emotions can stress a normal women here she is Pregnant with the child of same lover...Today she may have let her guards down for a moment and also show images of original P.

*When B&P marriage happened forum was gaga about how this marriage is based on:

1. TRUST- This clearly shows after months of marriage how much P trusts B to share her emotions...Even B was shown as if he going to trust P on this issue but last 2 episodes show how B is obsessed about it NOW and going to trust P on it.

2. COMMUNICATION- Typical in such forced marriages there is clear discussion or talk between couples to clear the past. Time and again we are reminded B and P communicate on even small matters unlike A&P. It is clear from today' episode that both B and P are same way worst when it communicates on such serious matters which was alleged to A and P earlier.

3. RESPECT- Today forum is bonkers over P not respecting part of deal..Last 2 episodes are also clear indications how much B is going to RESPECT P' feeling on such serious matter of hearts

4. UNDERSTANDING- B has no clue what an pregnant women (which only he knows and he is father himself) in such deal ship is undergoing. To top it all he is ready to play mind games with A adding to the stress level of poor women who world has been turned upside down. P' breakdown in front of A clears the air from her side on this understanding issue.

To keep it sane i have explain both B and P approach to this marriage on above parameters.

Overall this B&P MARRIAGE was built on sham and shaky foundation how ever much this may be called a deal..Relations are NOT deals/ contracts they are much more than that..Add to that as i said this Building of marriage was never built on so called bricks of TRUST, COMMUNICATION, RESPECT and UNDERSTANDING.

Edited by Sowmya_nathan - 4 years ago

Can we please let Prerna breathe ....??

Can we please stop imposing our own societal made restrictions on Prerna?? ....

Can we please respect Prerna ???

A marriage can be considered a marriage only when both the parties are involved in it because of their love and consent .... 

What Bajaj-Prerna had was a Blackmail marriage ... where Prerna is still loyal to her part of the agreement.... 

So Can Bajaj and ppl stop imposing this so called Blackmail marriage restrictions on Prerna ...?? 

Prerna has already made clear what should be expected from her in this marriage.... if ppl still going ahead and keeping expectations then they are bound to get disappointed... 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

And  anupre r based on trust respect , understanding ðŸ¤£.  Gawd which show am I watching . Itnii understanding hoti, to aaj ye haal naa hota

FifthEmperor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

This week prerna was anurag centric . Next week back being Bajaj centric. 

I hope tab bhi yen love barkarar rahe

Butchering 3 characters.

Why on earth would Bajaj put up with this? Any man seeing his wife disrespect him and showing affection to another man would have been divorced by now. You can go with the Kuki excuse for so long before Bajaj gets fed up and cuts his losses.

It's not like he can't do better either, he's rich, handsome and charismatic. If anything, it's Prerna who is punching well above her weight.

Edited by FifthEmperor - 4 years ago