Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Then it's more good.... She shouldn't even act like his good wife bcz bajaj only hire her as kuki's mom 

Oh then it's all good... She can do and act like whatever she wants to... But don't give lectures on this sachhai, aapne promise kiya tha Anurag ko kuch nahi karenge.. If she can't offer loyalty in the deal, Bajaj isn't either... 

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

And  anupre r based on trust respect , understanding 🤣.  Gawd which show am I watching . Itnii understanding hoti, to aaj ye haal naa hota

They got married almost 6 months ago if they had atleast anyone quality that you mentioned above. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: intruderfast

And  anupre r based on trust respect , understanding 🤣.  Gawd which show am I watching . Itnii understanding hoti, to aaj ye haal naa hota

She should be with bajaj because she wants to be..she should be with anurag because she wants to be with him . Trust understanding and respect will come later..it should be her choice to be in a relationship ..if she is not happy with bajaj she should TALK to him and divorce him . If she wants respect and understanding from anurag she should TELL Him the truth about her pregnancy and marriage.  Else she won't get anything from anurag.. from a relationship with baggage and lies.  If she wants respect from bajaj , tell him the truth , speak her mind else she won't get respect from any corner. Unless she owes up to her actions and decisions she is no good to me..

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
Sowmya_nathan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Whoever says Prerna isnt supposed to do anything extra than taking care of Kookie, please let's see her reaction when she cups Anurag's face and she notices that Bajaj noticed her. Can we quickly stop for a moment and imagine how ashamed her face will be ? If one vouches that in that very instance she will be able to maintain her sass in tact and tell Bajaj that this is what their marriage is, then all good, I dont have a problem with her. But from the go of her character, she will look ashamed and guilty and that is what makes this a shameful extra marital act. There IS an element of unexpected actions here. She has failed to keep Bajaj on the same page. 

Well after that Bridge is crossed of what P feels when she meets F2F B after this, it will be worthwhile interesting to see as well what B does as well btw. 

Is he going to let her go off since she has so called failed to keep the deal, i guess not. What does that make B? Analyse from both sides when 2 people are involved in deal please.

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

This makes me think of s1 prerna gosh she was so much better. She had values and she was strong also unlike this prerna character of 2019. In the name of lowezz ema is being promoted. 

Bajaj was always the best among all characters in s1 and s2 only his shades is what makes the show epic. Also komo was part of the big success. 

My respect for s1 prerna is doubled after seeing this one. 

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome

This prerna is insult to womanhood🤢

Shows inspired peoples millions of peoples watches this and they are showing this a FL two timing🤮 EMA is being covered in the name of lowez maata rani blessings chi I think even goddess Durga is shameful that her name is being drag in this show to support such cheap acts. 

Prerna character is disgusting and thank god there are people who are speaking up rather then being silent ekta cannot show anything in the name is shows.

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prb4eva

My respect for s1 prerna is doubled after seeing this one. 

There is no comparison to s1 prerna to this characterless prerna never. PRB despite getting married to bajaj never did this acts she. She loved someone else but never crossed that limit burn here to we are seeing limitless cheapness and she is FL Wow

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sowmya_nathan

Well after that Bridge is crossed of what P feels when she meets F2F B after this, it will be worthwhile interesting to see as well what B does as well btw. 

Is he going to let her go off since she has so called failed to keep the deal, i guess not. What does that make B? Analyse from both sides when 2 people are involved in deal please.

Bajaj will tell her to behave. And that's how it's supposed to be. And the same should be coming from Maasi as well, and hopefully Mohini as she might also be embarrassing their guests. Btw why should I go till Bajaj's part yet when it's about Prerna's lack of morals is what we're discussing here and when I am not done yet ? 

Edit - Prerna has signed the marriage papers with Bajaj in exchange of favours. The papers are marriage papers, not Transfer papers that if we don't like the new place and new job in couple of months we request to switch back to previous location. Bajaj knows the gravity of this relationship which is why he let go off his lifetime revenge plan for this marriage. But looks like to Prerna it was an office location transfer thing. Her job is done, now she wants to move back. Great. 😆

Edited by prerna4rishav - 4 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sowmya_nathan

I may agree and disagree with some of your points. But communication ka sara theka P ne hi leke rakha hain kya..Nahi bhi kiya to kya, B can see it as well, he can initiate it as well being older in age and more mature...Relationship is two way street

why in the world will he initiate ????....he doesnt wants marriage to end right.....he instead have started feeling for prerna ....toh jab tak woh relation ko todne ki baat nahi karti....tab tak bajaj kyun bolega. Uske liye toh na tootna acha hain.....woh roj jaake anurag se dushmani isiliye hi toh leta hain kyonki woh rishta nahi todna chahtha. Agar bajaj itna acha hota ki woh prerna ki anurag ke liye feelings ko dekhkar pinghal jaata.....toh woh yeh deal rakhta hi kyun.....prerna ne toh dil khol ke rakh diya tha uske saamne that how much she loves anurag. For bajaj the reality is that she has sacrificed her love for setting anurag free and getting business back. And now he trusts her that she wont betray. Bajaj needs to fall in love harder for her to actually feel her miseries and pain that way.....ki sirf prerna ki khushi matter karne lage. Abhi toh bas haasil haasil game chal raha hain. For current scenario.....its prerna who needs to fight for herself kyonki anurag toh bajaj ko competition lagta hain.....uski baatein toh woh sunne se raha. 

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: forbidden

Shows inspired peoples millions of peoples watches this and they are showing this a FL two timing🤮 EMA is being covered in the name of lowez maata rani blessings chi I think even goddess Durga is shameful that her name is being drag in this show to support such cheap acts. 

Prerna character is disgusting and thank god there are people who are speaking up rather then being silent ekta cannot show anything in the name is shows.

I will never support this EMA.

This prerna is disgusting and characterless🤢