Frequent Posters

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/aniruddh_dave/status/1173930051827621888?s=21

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

even i would love to see something positive. Dont expect too much drama from PB. 

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is he calming down all of us after yesterday's show.. Ok... We accept😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

babita really has to be strong and take decisions and not let that useless khuranas to take decisions for mini and herself, especially mini. These people can take advantage of minis vulnerable state. I hope they dont go towards the usual ITV over the top drama as neither babita nor Hs are superficial. In a way mini though always showing her tough side i would say is like babita when it comes to her relatives. She went gaga over her dadi and lovely yesterday forgiving the treatment she was met by her granparents and lovely when they left khurana house. They made her beg to them to attend pre wedding function. I wanted her to talk few words for HS rather than for that lovely and beeji. She always calls hs as her hero hen why omit him from the speech? I feel sometimes that khuranas are given too much footage, whereas in real life a grandhild dosent forgives easily those people who have hurt their loving mother so much. And here they are showing too much of khuranas in their life. Just for drama i dont want them to show mini getting inclined towards her grandparents. 

@bold:

Mini is actually a lot more like Babita than people realize. She puts on a tough act but she’s very much as emotional as her mother. Just expresses it differently so people presume she is mature and can handle everything. 

Just like Babita, Mini too has suppressed a lot of things inside her and they will at some point debilitate her just like they did with Babita. 

As for the speech....yes, it would have been nice to see her talk more about her bond with her Hanuman Uncle....but I guess the writers were trying  to loop back to the core bond of mother - daughter...they wanted to highlight the feeling of Mini feeling like she’s letting go of her mother....and maybe a hint of the fact that her mother will always come first no matter how much she loves her Hanuman Uncle....I do feel she got carried away emotionally and then tried to wrap up the speech quickly so even if she had something else to say about HS, she didn’t have time to get to it. 

The shorter answer Ofcourse is that they wanted to set up the CD drama and Mini couldn’t be shown doing HS gun gaan right before it 🤷‍♀️😂

I’m actually curious now to see how they both adjust...there is immense love between them. But they both also love Babita. So how will they reconcile that love with their love for each other? 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

even i would love to see something positive. Dont expect too much drama from PB. 

Drama will be done with CD issue. I feel uske baad aayenge positive moments bhi post wedding 😊

HS-Babita will find a way to communicate again chaahe koi bhi naraazgi ho. 

Aakhir chammach aur payal kis din kaam aayenge 🤣