Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Haq ka safar phir yahaan se shuru hua....as he offered his hand and said, "Chalein?".....and that is when the next phase officially began....Babita left Mini's hand and placed hers in HS's hand....and he confidently took it and led her forward on their new journey together.

Did anyone notice the big happy smile on HS's face from this point on? ðŸ˜†....it's like haath officially mil gaya toh he was all but floating in the air with joy😆

He just couldn't stop smiling and turning to look at her again and again.....lol

I liked this touch of them walking through all the guests hand in hand....usually typical ITV shaadis mein yeh nahin dikhaate

By the end, the handhold had also evolved from where it had started....lol already he was holding it more possessively

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Really really liked today's episode. Am thankful for no naach gaana phewww and an actual episode  which focuses on where this is going and what test is up ahead for all 3 of them. Mini 's speech was  very emotional and did speak of her fear too but she is a pro at baat ghumao😆. Naeem's bi voiceover was the highlight of today's episode for me and ofcourse this cutisie monent between  babita  and hanuman and the handhold was so adorbs too

Finally by the shaadi episode, they managed to get PB style feels back....bade pyar se dikhaaye aaj ke HS-Babita moments na?....really liked the thehraav in everything. 

Finally naach-gaane ka syapa mukaa toh kuch regular PB style direction waapis aayi.....phew. 

Test toh HS ne bahut pehle hi bol diya tha ki teeno ka hai.....NB ko pata nahin ki HS yeh point soch chuka hai😆

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

@YB: Thanks for the pictures ðŸ¤—

These were literally the best part of the episode, Hanita walking hand in hand 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

@YB: Thanks for the pictures ðŸ¤—

These were literally the best part of the episode, Hanita walking hand in hand 

I'm presuming you mean AY instead of YB😆.....no worries, you're welcome :) I enjoyed taking the pics for these bits :)

In bechaaron ke together smiling scenes mushkil se hi saath mein milte hain.....toh savor them while they last.....kal rona hi hai😆

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I'm presuming you mean AY instead of YB😆.....no worries, you're welcome :) I enjoyed taking the pics for these bits :)

In bechaaron ke together smiling scenes mushkil se hi saath mein milte hain.....toh savor them while they last.....kal rona hi hai😆

Yes sorry I meant AY ðŸ˜†. 

Also, by the end of it, they were literally holding hands, proper wala  ðŸ˜³

AreYaar thumbnail

And some caps from the Varmala bit.....yeh bhi bada sweetly dikhaya...no contrived coyness ....my fav. part was the way they both kept smiling at each other after every bit :)

So many realistic touches in b/w like Laale and Poonam adjusting the varmalas on the groom and bride respectively after they put them on

AreYaar thumbnail

NB's forewarning actually is making me think again.....

She fears what will happen if the Mini thread that binds HS-Babita together ever loosens....as she said, agar woh dor ek bhi taraf se dol gayi toh kya hoga? 

I say, toh yeh hoga ki do haath aayenge us dor ko thaamne ko.....ek taraf se dor chhuti to dusri taraf se koi pakad lega.....perhaps this whole track is for the trio to realize never to place all burden only on one end....that they all have to take equal responsibility of sambhaaloing the dor between them. 

Ofcourse that won't happen overnight....but I would like to see that long term arc.....jo bhi ho, I want the basic PB essence of these three managing to work things out between them ultimately.....no dragged out syaape. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Oh I just realized I forgot to talk about Khuranas ka scene....LOL 

Bhai aaj toh hadh level ke self-pity matlabi mode mein the yeh log.....LOL it really is amazing that Babita as an insaan just doesn't exist in their eyes......she only exists as a means of access to Mini.....they pretty much all stated that clearly today....that they are only keeping any contact with Babita or participating in her life to have access to Mini. 17 years a woman served you all like a daughter but she only matters as the technical mother of your grandchild.....LOL superb. 

So Mini is likely to be successfully emotionally blackmailed by them in the coming days especially if she feels a bit adrift over her place in her mom's life now.....suddenly inko Mini mein beti and kya kya dikh rahi hai......yeh sab use hoga for emotional atyachaar on a vulnerable Mini I guess. 

The way Mini was fondly talking about the Khuranas during her speech also kinda made me think she will gravitate towards her grandparents again in this confused state.....that was the only other affection she got growing up....from her grandparents and aunt/uncle.....woh waale khoon ke rishta ka pull phir feel ho shaayad.....lol 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

Please tell me HS is gonna go back to sleeping in his and Babita's room. How many days can he sleep on the charpayi? 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Please tell me HS is gonna go back to sleeping in his and Babita's room. How many days can he sleep on the charpayi? 

LOL pehle CD drama aur shaadi toh khatam hone do....uske baad hi pata chalega HS kitne din baahar soyega😆

Let's not forget.....all three people involved here have solid gussa and ego😆.....sabke apne apne triggers hain.....kisi ne kuch bol diya toh dusra react bhi kar sakta hai....insaan hain, bhagwaan nahin. 

I guess Amrit Manthan is still ongoing🤣