Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm also getting the sense based on today's epi and the upcoming that HS-Babita will be forced to self-reflect about some presumptions they've made coming into this marriage.....

Did Babita marry HS because she felt he would be a great father to Mini and she was attracted to him, so that would be enough for a good marriage? 

Did HS marry Babita because she reminded him of Imarti? Did he marry her because he wanted joy and laughter in his life again in the form of the mother-daughter? Did he marry her because he wanted a woman's presence in his life again?

What will they do if and when things don't turn out the way they presumed? 

I suspect they will grapple with these questions and presumptions, possibly hurt each other along the way as well as they find the answers......but the answers all lie with each other only....they just need to discover them together :)

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@areyaar, i really like your well balanced views. Its never one sided. What they showed about khuranas is at large true in real life because this is whai i always got to see in my neighbourhood. And waise bhi khuranas are selfish to the core. Kahan gaya tha yeh pyaar when pendulum beeji made mini apologize for the scene she herself created over streedhan of babita. Kahan gaya tha yeh pyaar when mini and babes were homeless. Kahan gaya tha yeh pyaar when mini wanted to give upon her surname. The trio hs, babes and mini will be able to adjust and move on only when these khuranas stop interfering all the time. Get these khuranas out of that place. I like dadu, but a total no no for female khuranas. They are typical over interfering and self pitying selfish ex saas and nanand.

Edited by divyadaya13 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

@areyaar, i really like your well balanced views. Its never one sided. What they showed about khuranas is at large true in real life because this is whai i always got to see in my neighbourhood. And waise bhi khuranas are selfish to the core. Kahan gaya tha yeh pyaar when pendulum beeji made mini apologize for the scene she herself created over streedhan of babita. Kahan gaya tha yeh pyaar when mini and babes were homeless. Kahan gaya tha yeh pyaar when mini wanted to give upon her surname. The trio hs, babes and mini will be able to adjust and move on only when these khuranas stop interfering all the time. Get these khuranas out of that place. I like dadu, but a total no no for female khuranas. They are typical over interfering and self pitying selfish ex saas and nanand.

Thank you ji :) 

Re: Daadu....lol generally I like him too but aaj he also very coolly said that rishta sirf Mini se hai aur Babita se mel-milaap sirf Mini ke liye kar rahe hain.....so he isn't that far removed from the views of Khurana janaanis I guess....sad truth. 

I'm not sure if the Khuranas will ever stop interfering in the trio's life.....Mini herself is fond of them no matter how many times they have a falling out.....aur Babita has some weird masochistic attachment to them that she can't shake off....lol she still craves validation from them in many ways. 

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think that today HS and Babita were actually smiling at one another without worrying anout others and which makes me wonder if they will show there Love  openly as well. 

I don't know why Mini choose to stay behind when she handed her Mother hand in HS hand. Even Babita wanted her with her and kept looking for her and than she rushes when she does not see her Mother.

I think that Mini speech in the beginning was nice but she does go on and on and I can understand HS anger and how uncomfortable he was when the CD was played as She dud not even bother to look at the Pictures which is silly really and no sad anything or stopped the CD is stupid. Surely you would stay with the projector. 

Now poor Bobby will get the blame here because they want to show Mickey as the real Friend here, which is stupid really. Point to note as she has not involved Bobby in any of the Wedding preparations at all but had Mickey with her and now when its going to be the blame game its going to be Bobby suddenly as they want him out of the Picture.

Nayeem Be words are s warning but not necessarily a reality but can be the way PB is going lately with Character butchering.

Khuranas were shown in there true colours today and I am surprised that no obe noticed them missing yesterday and before the Wedding. Even Mini did not amazing.

The change in Mini is due to HS guidance and not to the Khuranas upbringing at all.

Loved the walk by HS and Babita, i think HS was like a boy left lose in the candy shop.

The precape is put in snippets so hard to judge. I think that for discipline he stopped Mini from going to Babita and we have had it before when HS told off Mini and he stopped Babita. Ponit to note is that all 3 went by themselves to sort it out. So its not all bad.

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

😆yup! i forgot that abt dadu. Chalo then he too is out😆. The way they are behaving with babes is her own fault. I have always believed in the phrase that people will behave with you the way you let them behave with you. I have seen and experienced it myself. The behaviour of my MIL with me and my jethani is completely different. I am a person who speaks my mind, and will speak up on face if i find things are unjust while my jethani is a bit weak and cannot take decisions and overtly dependent. But with time my jethani too has become a bit bolder and that could not be gulped down easily by my Mil Who was used to take decisions on behalf of her😆. But with me she will ask my opinion on matters related to me. When my jethani used to complain to me abt how she was taken for graned i never pitied with her for i felt she herself allowed all this to happen with her and told this to her on face.

hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hi, I am Rana, a lurker who loves reading your balanced analysis and everyone's responses. 

1- Why couldn't Babita stop at the steps and demand Mini join her (when she 1st noticed Mini was not following)? 

2- And it was out of character, imho, for HS to brush off NB's cautionary words regarding Mini. Usually he would give them a thoughtful perusal. But obviously he was excited to see Babita in her bridal finery and therefore didn't let NB finish. 

3- And where was HS's FIL who had wanted Babita's hand for HS? I thought they were very close. 

4- And this constant whining about bechari Mini and how she's going to become even more bechari after the marriage ðŸ¤¢ This Beeji... Uff! She has selective memory (her own children's behaviour), amnesia (Babita's maintaining relationships with them and ensuring Mini does too) and a typical thankless attitude (Nayeem Bi coming to their rescue when they were thrown out due to Ashok's actions and non-payment of loans).

I can understand Lovely and Kammo who are childless and therefore unable to understand a mother-child's unconditional love and connection. 

5- If Ashok does come back, I want him to come repentant with apologies, understanding and in awe of all that Babita went through alone in bringing up Mini, in short a changed Ashok. 

6- For me, Mini's speech jarred. It was unnecessary, I felt, because she has been the catalyst, the promoter of this marriage. Then why keep harping about the fear of losing her Babes. This speech could have been a private conversation between the two. Maybe it's foreshadowing the future tracks of Mini's breakdown, distancing from her Babes for a while amid her insecurities. It's like the CVs are providing future ammunition against Babita to the Khuranas. 

7- Rano conveniently disappeared after instigating Babita's insecurities regarding HS. 

8- I hope Khatri in his stupor will confess to switching the CDs. But I'm not holding my breath for it. 

9- Lastly, why was Mini taking photos when the varmala was on? She could have taken a couple snaps before joining Hanita. The only reason I see, for showing this, is that later when she will be depressed, she will be seeing and noting her absence in those very pictures. 

Sorry for the long post and straying from yesterday's episode. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

This scene happened because HS slept on the chaarpaayi outside....inke late night code language waale chat sessions when she woke him up...lol.....HS phir se wahin pahunch gaya hai matlab aise HS-Babita jald hi phir milenge🤣

I like this. Starting se shuru karte hain

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

And btw I too, liked today's episode. Loving the shift in dynamics. And hopefully Babita will rise to the occasion and help her family grow, along with her own self.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Awesome analysis of the episode by you, Anu! ðŸ¤—

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Hi, I am Rana, a lurker who loves reading your balanced analysis and everyone's responses. 

1- Why couldn't Babita stop at the steps and demand Mini join her (when she 1st noticed Mini was not following)? 

2- And it was out of character, imho, for HS to brush off NB's cautionary words regarding Mini. Usually he would give them a thoughtful perusal. But obviously he was excited to see Babita in her bridal finery and therefore didn't let NB finish. 

3- And where was HS's FIL who had wanted Babita's hand for HS? I thought they were very close. 

4- And this constant whining about bechari Mini and how she's going to become even more bechari after the marriage ðŸ¤¢ This Beeji... Uff! She has selective memory (her own children's behaviour), amnesia (Babita's maintaining relationships with them and ensuring Mini does too) and a typical thankless attitude (Nayeem Bi coming to their rescue when they were thrown out due to Ashok's actions and non-payment of loans).

I can understand Lovely and Kammo who are childless and therefore unable to understand a mother-child's unconditional love and connection. 

5- If Ashok does come back, I want him to come repentant with apologies, understanding and in awe of all that Babita went through alone in bringing up Mini, in short a changed Ashok. 

6- For me, Mini's speech jarred. It was unnecessary, I felt, because she has been the catalyst, the promoter of this marriage. Then why keep harping about the fear of losing her Babes. This speech could have been a private conversation between the two. Maybe it's foreshadowing the future tracks of Mini's breakdown, distancing from her Babes for a while amid her insecurities. It's like the CVs are providing future ammunition against Babita to the Khuranas. 

7- Rano conveniently disappeared after instigating Babita's insecurities regarding HS. 

8- I hope Khatri in his stupor will confess to switching the CDs. But I'm not holding my breath for it. 

9- Lastly, why was Mini taking photos when the varmala was on? She could have taken a couple snaps before joining Hanita. The only reason I see, for showing this, is that later when she will be depressed, she will be seeing and noting her absence in those very pictures. 

Sorry for the long post and straying from yesterday's episode. 

Hi Rana....thank you :)

I'll respond point by point. 

1) If Babita had demanded that Mini join her, people would have labeled her childish again😆....the whole point of that scene was to show that Babita wanted Mini within her eyesight or close by as reassurance......but it was understandable that in the throng of people, they got seperated for a bit.....to me, it was indicative of how they will both have to learn to adjust that they can't constantly cling to each other in life no matter how much they love each other.....at some point they will have to stand on their own. 

2) I didn't think it was out of character for HS.....yes, it was obvious the scene was put in to set up NB's foreshadowing about the marriage, but even in itself, nothing HS said was out of character.....that is exactly how he knows Mini....and in a rare occasion, he was shown in a more human fashion.....distracted and happy.....in such a state it's natural to not want to dwell on heavy things and the conversation ended before NB could say more to him.....him saying that he will handle everything showed that he wanted to focus on the shaadi and hope for now.

Ofcourse, what remained was the fact that HS hasn't fully thought through why he wanted to marry Babita....and that question wasn't expected to be solved in one convo with NB.....lol

3) Imarti's dad will probably show up again at a later date to give gyaan to HS....lol

4) I'm also not a fan of painting Mini as a bechaari....I've said so enough the past few days so didn't repeat it again today.....it's upto the writers how they carve this out.....they have made it clear that everything will revolve around Mini but I can only hope they don't go overboard in victimizing her and try to find some semblance of balance even as the characters navigate through conflicts and shifts

5) Ashok coming back as "nice" won't do anything for me....I will still find him fake....he will likely only do such a thing to cosy up to Mini just like the Khuranas do. He will never genuinely repent for what he did to Babita.

6) Mini's speech was a setup.....it didn't really jar me....I think she got carried away in the moment.....she's been running around planning and prepping for so many days, in that one moment, she got carried away even while trying to give a sentimental speech for her love for mom.....so she ended up talking about her own fears in the flow of the moment. 

9) Mini was distracted between juggling roles and participating herself in the wedding. Ofcourse she may be upset about it later but in that moment, it’s obvious she’s thrown herself into the tasks of the wedding like decorations and photography rather than dwelling on and working through her own emotions. And that is why she will break down ultimately. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago