Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

And btw I too, liked today's episode. Loving the shift in dynamics. And hopefully Babita will rise to the occasion and help her family grow, along with her own self.

Yes, it would genuinely be nice if the story focuses on showing that the burden is not on Mini alone to manage the delicate balance of relationships for her Babes. Babes can also step up when Mini falters. 

And hopefully they can all strengthen their family together. Kisi ek ko bechari ya bechara overload na karein. 

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's a nice review..Well analysed..

eventhough Naimbi predicted some problems in future, she finds time before marriage to discuss with..I would be very happy if they stopped their convo when HS left to see Babita..Naimbi - lala convo totally washed my excitement for the marriage.. only after bobby told to Preet look how beautiful they are, I was like it's HanIta's marriage, keep enjoyingšŸ˜† CD drama šŸ˜ˆ

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Itā€™s just sad that for the rest of the wedding ritual, both Babita and Hanuman are not happy. What was the point of getting married? This was such a big day for both of them. This is just plain stupid.

Sorry for my rants šŸ˜•

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

It's a nice review..Well analysed..

eventhough Naimbi predicted some problems in future, she finds time before marriage to discuss with..I would be very happy if they stopped their convo when HS left to see Babita..Naimbi - lala convo totally washed my excitement for the marriage.. only after bobby told to Preet look how beautiful they are, I was like it's HanIta's marriage, keep enjoyingšŸ˜† CD drama šŸ˜ˆ

Thank you :) 

I personally didnā€™t feel put off by NB-Laalaā€™s convo. It was important to point that out in the story just before HS-Babita walk towards their wedding....cuz it set up context for the fact that they havenā€™t thought everything through. 

If they had this convo after the wedding, it would feel more depressing in a sense. At this point, itā€™s made me feel intrigued for how HS-Babita will handle this. 

Iā€™ve been tired of the wedding since last week so ab happy wedding ho ya sad wedding, I really donā€™t care that muchšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚....I just want the wedding finished and the story to move on from that. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Itā€™s just sad that for the rest of the wedding ritual, both Babita and Hanuman are not happy. What was the point of getting married? This was such a big day for both of them. This is just plain stupid.

Sorry for my rants šŸ˜•

Lol itā€™s ok....feel free to rant. I did my share of ranting last week, Ab tum Log kar lo šŸ˜†

See, I didnā€™t really have any excitement left for this wedding since last week only. I was so over it. Lol 

@bold: wohi toh sochna hai. Why did they get married? All of that got lost somewhere in getting hung up on rituals, mehendi, lehenga. Lol 

Iā€™d said this in one of my earlier posts also...they got hung up on the trappings of the wedding rather than realizing the challenge of marriage itself. 

So that is what it seems they will have to self reflect and realize together now. 

Waise bhi itne gusse waale Logon ki shaadi aaraam se kaise ho sakti hai šŸ˜†....Iā€™m toh surprised ki shaadi ho gayi considering how easily Babita was ready to break it off just two days ago at the jaago....that should have been a warning sign in of itself ki they havenā€™t thought this through. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Lol itā€™s ok....feel free to rant. I did my share of ranting last week, Ab tum Log kar lo šŸ˜†

See, I didnā€™t really have any excitement left for this wedding since last week only. I was so over it. Lol 

@bold: wohi toh sochna hai. Why did they get married? All of that got lost somewhere in getting hung up on rituals, mehendi, lehenga. Lol 

Iā€™d said this in one of my earlier posts also...they got hung up on the trappings of the wedding rather than realizing the challenge of marriage itself. 

So that is what it seems they will have to self reflect and realize together now. 

Waise bhi itne gusse waale Logon ki shaadi aaraam se kaise ho sakti hai šŸ˜†....Iā€™m toh surprised ki shaadi ho gayi considering how easily Babita was ready to break it off just two days ago at the jaago....that should have been a warning sign in of itself ki they havenā€™t thought this through. 

If they wanted to be this sad, they should have just not gotten married. I am beyond annoyed. Ek bhi wedding  functions thik se nahi gayi.

Now HS misunderstanding Minnie and Babita is upset or mad at HS and doesnā€™t sleep in their room. Just stupid šŸ™„

AreYaar thumbnail

If they wanted to be this sad, they should have just not gotten married. I am beyond annoyed. Ek bhi wedding  functions thik se nahi gayi.

Now HS misunderstanding Minnie and Babita is upset or mad at HS and doesnā€™t sleep in their room. Just stupid šŸ™„

@bold: Lol Iā€™m sure someone will say this dialogue out loud in the episode also šŸ˜†

Does marriage guarantee instant happiness? If thatā€™s why a person is getting married, they havenā€™t thought things through.

Iā€™m in a philosophical mood, donā€™t mind me šŸ˜†

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: Lol Iā€™m sure someone will say this dialogue out loud in the episode also šŸ˜†

Does marriage guarantee instant happiness? If thatā€™s why a person is getting married, they havenā€™t thought things through.

Iā€™m in a philosophical mood, donā€™t mind me šŸ˜†

Of course marriage doesn't mean you will be happy 24X7. But the couple being sad during their own wedding rituals just doesnā€™t seem right.

AreYaar thumbnail

Of course marriage doesn't mean you will be happy 24X7. But the couple being sad during their own wedding rituals just doesnā€™t seem right.

Rituals have meaning if we assign them meaning. Otherwise it doesnā€™t matter. So being happy or sad during wedding rituals isnā€™t what the success of a marriage depends on. 

And given the fact that HS-Babita didnā€™t think through jumping into this marriage, I guess they had to get a shock about it at some point. All the naach gaana was just covering up the real issues that needed to be talked through. 

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

And btw I too, liked today's episode. Loving the shift in dynamics. And hopefully Babita will rise to the occasion and help her family grow, along with her own self.

babita really has to be strong and take decisions and not let that useless khuranas to take decisions for mini and herself, especially mini. These people can take advantage of minis vulnerable state. I hope they dont go towards the usual ITV over the top drama as neither babita nor Hs are superficial. In a way mini though always showing her tough side i would say is like babita when it comes to her relatives. She went gaga over her dadi and lovely yesterday forgiving the treatment she was met by her granparents and lovely when they left khurana house. They made her beg to them to attend pre wedding function. I wanted her to talk few words for HS rather than for that lovely and beeji. She always calls hs as her hero hen why omit him from the speech? I feel sometimes that khuranas are given too much footage, whereas in real life a grandhild dosent forgives easily those people who have hurt their loving mother so much. And here they are showing too much of khuranas in their life. Just for drama i dont want them to show mini getting inclined towards her grandparents.