Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

I do not mind seeing a real vs fake dad fight. 

HS can definitely be her hero and prove to the world that he's the father she needs and will always have. I want her to scream from the rooftops that he is her father and even better if she takes on HS' family name or adds it to hers in front of Ashok. Poetic justice. 

HS should deffo beat the crap out of Ashok but I don’t want to see a long drawn out track of Mini being called Ashok ki nishaani by all these ppl. 

Mini has already screamed enough that Ashok is NOT her father. But ppl don’t get it. They insist on defining her by him. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Lol this DVD drama is not PB style, yet still they are doing it. So there is no guarantee of anything with the show IMO 🤷‍♀️

But your intense faith is quite touching 😆

Yep there can be diversions a bit here and there. As I said, having a dramatic scene and having a dramatic unnecessary re entry is pole apart different.

Faith stems from those near perfect heartwarming 200 episodes I've watched of PB. I know by now, yeh log alag hain, har cheez alag hi karenge 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

It’s strange that I’m the only one who even wondered why Babita kept the DVD with her all this time 🤷‍♀️😂

Did she actually walk out of Khurana house with the DVD packed in her suitcase? 🤦‍♀️😂

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

It’s strange that I’m the only one who even wondered why Babita kept the DVD with her all this time 🤷‍♀️😂

Did she actually walk out of Khurana house with the DVD packed in her suitcase? 🤦‍♀️😂

I'm just assuming that Mini had just dumped all her samaan before leaving Khurana house. And the same gets carry forwarded in the Haveli. Babita had burnt everything that Meeta brought with her jabki ho sakta hai DVD is in the earlier samaan brought by them.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Yep there can be diversions a bit here and there. As I said, having a dramatic scene and having a dramatic unnecessary re entry is pole apart different.

Faith stems from those near perfect heartwarming 200 episodes I've watched of PB. I know by now, yeh log alag hain, har cheez alag hi karenge 😆

Lol Chalo let’s hope your faith brings the show back on track. 

PB has been off balance this week and upcoming  DVD drama also seems out of the PB zone. 

AreYaar thumbnail

I'm just assuming that Mini had just dumped all her samaan before leaving Khurana house. And the same gets carry forwarded in the Haveli. Babita had burnt everything that Meeta brought with her jabki ho sakta hai DVD is in the earlier samaan brought by them.

They never even noticed what stuff they had while unpacking their suitcase? 😆....that’s definitely a bit of a stretch, no? 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Lol Chalo let’s hope your faith brings the show back on track. 

PB has been off balance this week and upcoming  DVD drama also seems out of the PB zone. 

I don't think it's been off track. There have been some really beautiful sequences and emotions. I've loved the episodes this week.

Hai cliched DVD track but if we witness Babita openly criticizing Khatri then what's the harm? I'm sure the treatment to this dramatic twist will be different than the regular scenes and we'll end up loving it.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

They never even noticed what stuff they had while unpacking their suitcase? 😆....that’s definitely a bit of a stretch, no? 

Point valid hai but chalo, Khatri ki beizzati aur mooh par taala marne ke liye benefit of doubt diya😆

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I don't think it's been off track. There have been some really beautiful sequences and emotions. I've loved the episodes this week.

Hai cliched DVD track but if we witness Babita openly criticizing Khatri then what's the harm? I'm sure the treatment to this dramatic twist will be different than the regular scenes and we'll end up loving it.

@bold.. Even I feel the same... What if Babita reacts in a different way not like always.... Bcoz jaha tak mujhe lagta hai if Babita is out of her bitter past then this DVD playing there shouldn't effect her much... Yeah she will upset Bcoz of khatri drama as it will spoil the Marriage atmosphere  but I don't think she will again behave like dukhiyari woman... I personally wants to see a strong Babita and answer back all of them who are criticising her and HS relation.. Rather than Minni or HS defending her... 

AreYaar thumbnail

The episodes were markedly better the week before. 

Anyways, let’s agree to disagree about this week 😆