Patiala Babes

Sept 13th: Transition ahead

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

From today's episode, the upcoming storylines have been laid out clearly.

1) Ashok will definitely be back some time soon.....already his family is conveniently white washing his deeds and with egging on from Kammo, looking to blame Babita for him leaving.....lol.....Kammo has also conveniently equalized Ashok having an affair with Meeta as being the same thing as Babita supposedly having an affair with HS. 

2) Mini will be the central focus of all conflict.....Khuranas are already looking to victimize her and blame Babita for possibly neglecting her after marriage since she is "Ashok ki nishaani". 

3) HS-Babita ka transition might be the easiest.....lol here I'd thought that would need some navigation....but doesn't look like it will come to that....ekdum normal and easy husband-wife mode ka transition ho gaya hai.....nothing to resolve, nothing to think. 

4) HS apparently needs "a talk" from Naeem Bi to start realizing that he still doesn't know a lot about Mini....lol...so I think that's going to trigger his need to be a father first in this marriage. 

5) Babita will likely spend all her time defending herself against claims that she's neglecting her daughter or that she was busy having an affair just like she was accused of. 

Today for the first time I had to grudgingly accept that Mini was giving full bahu mode feels when she was placing those four diyas around Babita๐Ÿ˜†. 

Khatri is deffo going to try and molest Babita again.....he's openly displaying his lechiness....yeh aur Ashok, dono pucca pitenge phir se HS ke haath se future mein. 

And Micky became the instrument for the Ashok-Babita wedding DVD to land in Khatri's hands.....should I even bother asking why Babita still had this DVD saved when she'd burnt all other stuff from her marriage to Ashok? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†.....I guess not.....drama ke liye chahiye tha, so rakh li DVD๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail

Oh and LOL at Beeji being under the impression that Babita only agreed to marry HS cuz she put the idea in her head๐Ÿ˜†

I guess that is the only way Babita's re-marriage could be acceptable to the in-laws.....ki DUTY samajh ke kar liya Babita ne๐Ÿ˜†.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Patiala Babes adhyay 1 - Samapt. 

And, 2nd starts.

Ashok toh aayega. Aschha banke ya jesa tha wese -- yeh PH ko pata. Meeta should come. She is the sensible one. I hope Ashok comes back being a better person than last time. And comes back coz while raising his 2nd kid, he realizes he missed Mini's childhood & wants to make amends. He will give Mini the final push to accept Hanuman as Papa. Just my assumption. 

Baki I am geared up. Today's episode was nice with right balance of everything. 

HS & Babes gesture was sweetest. It was perfect to make Mini believe she is part of them & not the 3rd person. May such scenes be more in future.

AreYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Patiala Babes adhyay 1 - Samapt. 

And, 2nd starts.

Ashok toh aayega. Aschha banke ya jesa tha wese -- yeh PH ko pata. Meeta should come. She is the sensible one. I hope Ashok comes back being a better person than last time. And comes back coz while raising his 2nd kid, he realizes he missed Mini's childhood & wants to make amends. He will give Mini the final push to accept Hanuman as Papa. Just my assumption. 

Baki I am geared up. Today's episode was nice with right balance of everything. 

HS & Babes gesture was sweetest. It was perfect to make Mini believe she is part of them & not the 3rd person. May such scenes be more in future.

You're quite the optimist on Ashok๐Ÿ˜†.

Agar Kammo rehabilitate ho sakti hai toh Ashok bhi sahi.....next, Khatri bhi better person ban jaayega suddenly๐Ÿ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Haila! Aaj tumhara jaldi post kaise aa agaya? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

You're quite the optimist on Ashok๐Ÿ˜†.

Agar Kammo rehabilitate ho sakti hai toh Ashok bhi sahi.....next, Khatri bhi better person ban jaayega suddenly๐Ÿ˜†

Writers didn't divorce Meeta & Ashok so I assume he will be back as being better than before. When he is nice, then he has chance of conciliation with Mini. Or She wouldn't look at him. If they want to show conflict in Mini's mind in regards to HS & Ashok, fir toh Ashok ko aschha banake layenge. Another option is he fakes an act of being nice. smiley36

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: asmaanixx

Shukra hai shukravaar hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

Writers didn't divorce Meeta & Ashok so I assume he will be back as being better than before. When he is nice, then he has chance of conciliation with Mini. Or She wouldn't look at him. If they want to show conflict in Mini's mind in regards to HS & Ashok, fir toh Ashok ko aschha banake layenge. Another option is he fakes an act of being nice. smiley36

You're presuming that if "nice" Ashok comes back, the conflict will only be for Mini? ๐Ÿ˜†

Babita will again be made to live through the same baggage again. 

Even for Mini, I don't see any scope with this guy....but that's just my opinion....I can't stand him and will never forget the things he said. Period. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Shukra hai shukravaar hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

Loll, jo bhi din ho, iska post mere kaam khatam hone ke baad hi aata hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: asmaanixx

Aaj time mil gaya๐Ÿ˜†.....but the epi itself didn't generate previous PB level emotions for me.....anyways, wedding fatigue lingers and nothing coming up is sounding promising to me anymore.