Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

And the way that leechar Khatri was looking up towards Babita's room, I had such an uneasy feeling. Is he gonna try to molest Babita again? I don't think I can watch that ๐Ÿ˜ก

And ughh the way he said "Dekhein toh Babita ji jawani mein kaisi dikhti thi" yuckkk ๐Ÿคข. 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Everyone talking or thinking about Hanita's suhagraat except Hanita themselves smiley36... I bet this hasn't even occurred to Babita yet smiley24

Arey they donโ€™t need to think....they will just do directly now ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Settled couple ho gaye hain ekdum ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‚

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Arey they donโ€™t need to think....they will just do directly now ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Settled couple ho gaye hain ekdum ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh I hope this doesnโ€™t happen. 

They canโ€™t just do it, there has to be a proper build up before they do it. Also, thereโ€™s intimacy issues that needs to be tackled. I hope there is a proper track for it ๐Ÿ‘

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Is it really that simple? LOL no matter how much you move past, do you want to see any reminder of a man who showed you so much ugliness? Unless Babita is a robot....in that case, it's fine....switch off kar do....sab easy hai.....black and white.

But Minnie bhi toh Ashok ki hai. ๐Ÿค”

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

But Minnie bhi toh Ashok ki hai. ๐Ÿค”

Now youโ€™re talking like Kammo ๐Ÿ˜†

Just biologically being related to Ashok doesnโ€™t make her Ashok ki. 

Ashok is the one who actually abused Babita. She has spent 17 years living in close proximity with Mini who she gave birth to. So kaise hui Ashok ki woh? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Will there be a halt in the wedding? As per the latest spoilers of everyone's behind the scenes, and a capture of Paridhi, looks like the wedding is indeed having a halt... ๐Ÿ˜”

Khatri......๐Ÿ˜ก

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

Will there be a halt in the wedding? As per the latest spoilers of everyone's behind the scenes, and a capture of Paridhi, looks like the wedding is indeed having a halt... ๐Ÿ˜”

Khatri......๐Ÿ˜ก

I saw all those insta stories too. I donโ€™t know if we can really tell if the wedding is halted from that. I donโ€™t think so. Ceremony might halt for couple hours because of the drama but wedding toh hogi for sure. In SBS segment, they showed the jaymala ceremony so wedding is happening, but I also feel they are not shooting in sequence. 

Riyarita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Which capture of paridhi and spoilers .can u pls share.as per the last segments of sbs they didn't show wedding will halt. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Now youโ€™re talking like Kammo ๐Ÿ˜†

Just biologically being related to Ashok doesnโ€™t make her Ashok ki. 

Ashok is the one who actually abused Babita. She has spent 17 years living in close proximity with Mini who she gave birth to. So kaise hui Ashok ki woh? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

LOLL, I was gonna say the same about you. ๐Ÿ˜†

When you said, "...do you wanna see any reminder of a man who showed you so much ugliness?", the first thing that came to mind was Minnie. Babita single handedly raised her daughter and she sees nothing but beauty and goodness in her. Ashok is a vile man who was absolutely disgusting towards Babita, but despite that, the ONLY good thing that came out of him was Minnie. That's why I said, "Minnie bhi toh Ashok ki hai," because I couldn't understand why you'd say Babita wouldn't want to see Minnie.

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sbs also said that despite this khatri drama Mini and HS will handle it quite well and wedding will be completed