Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

LOLL, I was gonna say the same about you. 😆

When you said, "...do you wanna see any reminder of a man who showed you so much ugliness?", the first thing that came to mind was Minnie. Babita single handedly raised her daughter and she sees nothing but beauty and goodness in her. Ashok is a vile man who was absolutely disgusting towards Babita, but despite that, the ONLY good thing that came out of him was Minnie. That's why I said, "Minnie bhi toh Ashok ki hai," because I couldn't understand why you'd say Babita wouldn't want to see Minnie.

Err when did I ever say Babita wouldn’t want to see Mini 😕

I’m not sure what you’re interpreting from my posts but I never said that. I can’t believe you think I’d actually think that. Wow. 

I was talking about Ashok HIMSELF coming back into Mini and Babita’s life. Wow tumne kahaan se samajh liya I’d consider MINI a reminder of Ashok 😕

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Err when did I ever say Babita wouldn’t want to see Mini 😕

I’m not sure what you’re interpreting from my posts but I never said that. I can’t believe you think I’d actually think that. Wow. 

I was talking about Ashok HIMSELF coming back into Mini and Babita’s life. Wow tumne kahaan se samajh liya I’d consider MINI a reminder of Ashok 😕

I think I read that one post of yours without reading the previous ones so when you mentioned Babita not wanting to see a reminder of Ashok's, I connected reminder to Minnie. The truth is that Minnie is Babita's daughter through and through but that biological connection to Ashok can never be eliminated no matter how hard anyone tries.

And as for Ashok coming back, I don't want him to. There are already enough complications in the Trio's life. They don't need his arrival to make things any more complicated than they already are.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think I read that one post of yours without reading the previous ones so when you mentioned Babita not wanting to see a reminder of Ashok's, I connected reminder to Minnie. The truth is that Minnie is Babita's daughter through and through but that biological connection to Ashok can never be eliminated no matter how hard anyone tries.

And as for Ashok coming back, I don't want him to. There are already enough complications in the Trio's life. They don't need his arrival to make things any more complicated than they already are.

Honestly, there's no scope of Ashok now. If he comes back, it'll be a Ekta style twist with pehla pati back and shit. They'll be dragging things that have already been settled, and that is clearly not PB style. His mentions are inevitable but Ashok being back doesn't make any sense. I don't think he'll return.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Honestly, there's no scope of Ashok now. If he comes back, it'll be a Ekta style twist with pehla pati back and shit. They'll be dragging things that have already been settled, and that is clearly not PB style. His mentions are inevitable but Ashok being back doesn't make any sense. I don't think he'll return.

They are already doing an Ekta style twist by showing the wedding video....so is there any guarantee they won’t do more such twists for drama in the future? 

The way the Khuranas were talking yesterday, Ashok’s return seemed quite likely....the whole post shaadi phase seems to be about rebooting the same issues of questions on Babita’s character and her competence as a mother. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Please do read my full posts in the future before giving me such shocks 🙏😆

I would never consider Mini a reminder of Ashok....that is the cheap society thinking angle in this story trying to define Mini over her biological connection. That is not how I think. 

Babita has always considered Mini her own first and foremost. Ashok’s biological connection became a technicality 17 years ago only...and it’s society that keeps trying to impose Ashok on Mini and Babita merely over a technicality. I reject that. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Oh I hope this doesn’t happen. 

They can’t just do it, there has to be a proper build up before they do it. Also, there’s intimacy issues that needs to be tackled. I hope there is a proper track for it 👏

Lol I was kidding 😆

Based on the initial glimpse, whatever NB talks to HS about Mini and Babita in that scene will likely set the stage for however intimacy will or will not be approached in the short term. 

Sounds like she is going to talk to him about the sensitivities and emotions of a grown girl...and possibly talk to him about needing to fully find his place as Mini’s father in order for relationships to solidify further....maybe also some discussion about balancing his responsibilities as husband and father simultaneously. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I do not mind seeing a real vs fake dad fight. 

HS can definitely be her hero and prove to the world that he's the father she needs and will always have. I want her to scream from the rooftops that he is her father and even better if she takes on HS' family name or adds it to hers in front of Ashok. Poetic justice. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If anyone is a reminder of her past with ashok it is HIS FATHER AND MOTHER who continue to hover and interfere in babitas life. Ashok may have had a hand in making mini, but that’s where he ends. From previous mentions of how he left so soon after the wedding, and barely visited, it doesn’t even sound like he was there for the birth. If anything, mini would be a reminder of babita and what she’s achieved over the last 17 years (in bringing her up) rather than be a reminder of mini. It’s a bit unfair of them saying mini will be a reminder of ashok, knowing  That ashoks parents live opposite with NB. 

Kammo was just running her mouth talking crap because she was ashamed of what babita said and probably felt the need to fight back and save fight, just as babita was ashamed at what khatri said and felt the need to say what she did (and insult kammo in the process). 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

They are already doing an Ekta style twist by showing the wedding video....so is there any guarantee they won’t do more such twists for drama in the future? 

The way the Khuranas were talking yesterday, Ashok’s return seemed quite likely....the whole post shaadi phase seems to be about rebooting the same issues of questions on Babita’s character and her competence as a mother. 

No, momentary problems and drama is okay but I don't think they'll fall to this. No no. This is PB. 

Bold - I don't agree. Post shaadi phase is change in dynamics with new relationships of all three of them. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

No, momentary problems and drama is okay but I don't think they'll fall to this. No no. This is PB. 

Bold - I don't agree. Post shaadi phase is change in dynamics with new relationships of all three of them. 

Lol this DVD drama is not PB style, yet still they are doing it. So there is no guarantee of anything with the show IMO 🤷‍♀️

But your intense faith is quite touching 😆