Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Aaj time mil gayaπŸ˜†.....but the epi itself didn't generate previous PB level emotions for me.....anyways, wedding fatigue lingers and nothing coming up is sounding promising to me anymore.

Oh no! 

Hopefully, I have a better experience. πŸ˜’

And as for Ashok, he may become 'nice' for rest of the world, but for me, he'll always be Kameena No. 1. There is no redemption or scope for forgiveness for him. πŸ€¬

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Oh no! 

Hopefully, I have a better experience. πŸ˜’

And as for Ashok, he may become 'nice' for rest of the world, but for me, he'll always be Kameena No. 1. There is no redemption or scope for forgiveness for him. πŸ€¬

LOL I'm sure you'll enjoy itπŸ˜†.....everyone else is loving it. Don't go by my take. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

You're presuming that if "nice" Ashok comes back, the conflict will only be for Mini? πŸ˜†

Babita will again be made to live through the same baggage again. 

Even for Mini, I don't see any scope with this guy....but that's just my opinion....I can't stand him and will never forget the things he said. Period. 

I can't stand him either. If I have my way, I want lovely gone asap. Like not even in the wedding. Beeji too.. pack her to dubai. smiley36

Babes I guess will not be bothered with Ashok now. She is moved past him. Will see in Mandap if she really has or not. πŸ˜›

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I can't stand him either. If I have my way, I want lovely gone asap. Like not even in the wedding. Beeji too.. pack her to dubai. smiley36

Babes I guess will not be bothered with Ashok now. She is moved past him. Will see in Mandap if she really has or not. πŸ˜›

Is it really that simple? LOL no matter how much you move past, do you want to see any reminder of a man who showed you so much ugliness? Unless Babita is a robot....in that case, it's fine....switch off kar do....sab easy hai.....black and white. 

AreYaar thumbnail

One noteworthy moment today that got brushed aside in all the lehenga related gushing:

When Mini entered the room while HS-Babita were talking, she got awkward for a second and tried to leave......it felt sad to see that. 

HS-Babita were busy planning their act for gifting her the lehenga, but even then, I wish that moment hadn't played out like that....even that in passing moment clearly showed Mini felt like a third wheel needlessly. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Is it really that simple? LOL no matter how much you move past, do you want to see any reminder of a man who showed you so much ugliness? Unless Babita is a robot....in that case, it's fine....switch off kar do....sab easy hai.....black and white. 

I am not saying she won't feel anything. But she will be better at handling her emotional turbulence. I hope she has learned that so far. If not, there's no point in her journey up until here. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

One noteworthy moment today that got brushed aside in all the lehenga related gushing:

When Mini entered the room while HS-Babita were talking, she got awkward for a second and tried to leave......it felt sad to see that. 

HS-Babita were busy planning their act for gifting her the lehenga, but even then, I wish that moment hadn't played out like that....even that in passing moment clearly showed Mini felt like a third wheel needlessly. 

She has taken upon herself that HS - babes need time. Unko romance karne do. n All that. Inke romance ki responsibility she shouldn't take. They will find time for that. Unpe chhod do. You just behave like a child to them. And there would be no awkwardness. 

But Kammo's words will have it's effect. 

AreYaar thumbnail

I am not saying she won't feel anything. But she will be better at handling her emotional turbulence. I hope she has learned that so far. If not, there's no point in her journey up until here. 

I would disagree. Her journey has not been about simply moving past Ashok. Her journey has been about finding her own identity.....that doesn't mean that ugly reminders of your past won't still impact you. 

Growing as a person doesn't mean you stop feeling any emotions and are just in happy lala land all the time regardless of what you face. 

She already showed her emotional strength in telling Ashok to leave and giving him the ticket to London....that doesn't mean him coolly strolling back into her house in and out to hang out with Mini won't impact her life in anyways.

I'm just not a fan of using Ashok as a crutch to incite "growth" in Mini or HS ka relationship.....Babita is collateral damage in all this......when I'd thought she'd see new growth in this phase, instead it just seems like a setup for contrived blame games. 

AreYaar thumbnail

She has taken upon herself that HS - babes need time. Unko romance karne do. n All that. Inke romance ki responsibility she shouldn't take. They will find time for that. Unpe chhod do. You just behave like a child to them. And there would be no awkwardness. 

But Kammo's words will have it's effect. 

They were simply talking....romance toh door ki baat hai.....but writers will show Mini over sensitized to everything now......awkwardness toh baith gayi hai....the smiles and gifts are only a temporary cover up. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Everyone talking or thinking about Hanita's suhagraat except Hanita themselves smiley36... I bet this hasn't even occurred to Babita yet smiley24