Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I truly wish they weren't doing this CD drama. Bas simple si shaadi dikha dete. ðŸ˜’

I think everyone has to follow the shaadi quorum/prerequisite on ITV. Matlab thoda drama especially at the mandap anivaarya hai🤣🤪

Somehow I feel itna bura bhi nahi hone waala yaar. Itna tension mat lo😆

Lassie peelo thand pao

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I truly wish they weren't doing this CD drama. Bas simple si shaadi dikha dete. ðŸ˜’

Even I feel the same kaash  yeh drama na hota and simple so shaadi dikhate to acha hota... but if they are getting this drama then I wish they won't do it ott... 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Maza to ayega if it turns out like how we are thinking... Hope it happens bcoz I can't bear another stupid drama... 

I so wish ki Babita shuts up every body out their who are talking ill about them... Hope CVS don't spoil the mood of a good marriage by this drama... And moreover yesterday in interview HS I mean anirudh said that you shouldn't be bothered about such ppl in the society.... 

Whenever Aniruddh says you shouldn't be bothered, matlab HS toh kuch naa bolne waala Khatri ko. Means it is Babita who will answer.😎

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lol another night shift. Kitne night shifts karenge ye log ðŸ˜†. I feel they have immense pressure from the channel to telecast these episodes by next week, warna why couldn’t they just shoot during the day 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Whenever Aniruddh says you shouldn't be bothered, matlab HS toh kuch naa bolne waala Khatri ko. Means it is Babita who will answer.😎

But it seems like Babita wont say anything. She will be upset and run upstairs. The wedding will halt for a bit. Mini and HS will probably have to manao her then. After a lot of samjhana, the wedding will continue ðŸ¤”

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Even I feel the same kaash  yeh drama na hota and simple so shaadi dikhate to acha hota... but if they are getting this drama then I wish they won't do it ott... 

Best part would've been Mini/Mickey figuring out that crap plan of his and saving the day at the end moment but that surely won't happen.

The general tone of PB is never sadistic, it is always optimistic and they won't spoil such an important and special day of the show for us. Monday yeh sab wrap up ho jaayega and Tuesday shall be a new beginning <3

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

But it seems like Babita wont say anything. She will be upset and run upstairs. The wedding will halt for a bit. Mini and HS will probably have to manao her then. After a lot of samjhana, the wedding will continue ðŸ¤”

What? Is that so?🤔

Segment dekha kya?

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I think everyone has to follow the shaadi quorum/prerequisite on ITV. Matlab thoda drama especially at the mandap anivaarya hai🤣🤪

Somehow I feel itna bura bhi nahi hone waala yaar. Itna tension mat lo😆

Lassie peelo thand pao

LMAO, I don't drink lassi. ðŸ˜†

Honestly, I'm so fed up of this shaadi. Don't even feel like watching the show anymore because of all this useless drama. There were so many needless things that they could have done without: pani ki shortage being the major one. ðŸ¤”

asmaanixx thumbnail

Same. With this whole CD drama, I hope it happens after the shaadi proper. Cuz I don't get why Minnie will be giving a speech before the pheres happen. ðŸ˜•

asmaanixx thumbnail

What? Is that so?🤔

Segment dekha kya?

There was a B&W photo of her sitting in her room upset.