Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

But it seems like Babita wont say anything. She will be upset and run upstairs. The wedding will halt for a bit. Mini and HS will probably have to manao her then. After a lot of samjhana, the wedding will continue 🤔

No yaar not the same thing again.... It will be very irritating if they show the same thing again... Shaadi ka maza kir kira hoga poora.... 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

They have butchered Babita’s character. Itna flip flop is not possible. I don’t know why they wanna show Minnie like the ITV’s bahu, self sacrificing, superwoman, can do the impossible. I am just fed up of this 

And exactly why is Minnie giving speeches during the shaadi ceremonies. Doesn’t that happen during reception 🤔

^ THIS!!

There is something really wrong here. What is she going to do once she gets married? She can't back out of the rishta that easily. And I know that both of them are okay with breaking it off if that's what Minnie wanted, but that makes it seem like they're getting married ONLY for Minnie. They're not doing it for themselves or for each other. With that kind of basis, I don't know how long will the marriage last if their only connective tissue is Minnie. They need to connect with one another as well.

Minnie ki toh baat hi chodo. 😵 There are some rare moments where I genuinely like her but nowadays, she's just been getting on my nerves. Again, I get that she's excited and SUPER happy for her Babes, but I feel like she's operating on maximum overdrive. Almost as if she's trying to compensate for something.

Pata ni yaar. Speeches toh reception par hi di jaati hai but who knows ke Minnie ke dimaag mein kya chal ra hai. 🤔

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

There were insta stories of actor that plays sukhi ji. They were all in the room upstairs in the haveli shooting. You can hear paridhi say “jisse mujhe chutkara nahi mil paraha hai, kamse kam ab toh”. I am just guessing that’s probably what happened 🤪

Lo gayi bhais pani me.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Best part would've been Mini/Mickey figuring out that crap plan of his and saving the day at the end moment but that surely won't happen.

The general tone of PB is never sadistic, it is always optimistic and they won't spoil such an important and special day of the show for us. Monday yeh sab wrap up ho jaayega and Tuesday shall be a new beginning <3

Hope so it happens like this... Can't see ott at all now... 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Loll, mujhe mango shake pila de. Phir baat banegi. 😉

By the end of next week, I want everything related to this shaadi to be DONE. No more functions, no more rituals, nothing. Let's focus on the trio and get back to PB, the way it used to be.

LOLL, there is never a last drama with Khatri. Sab se zyaada drame toh yeh karta hai. 🤣

Ohoohooo Mango huh?☺️ Okay okay 😛

Agar ek aur week Maine yeh decorations dekh liye toh I'll shoot someone.

Last drama matlab shaadi mein last drama.🤣

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

I thought it's like she is reading her dialogues Bcoz the script was also there.... 

I seriously don't want to predict anything Now.... It's just spoiling my excitement for the marriage....

Idk, Beeji was in the room too and Babes was sitting there without the chooda on. Though, that might've just been Paridhi.

I hope this scene is shot after they come back from the venue cuz as far as I know, the wedding isn't happening at home.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think there's any point now discussing kya hoga aage. Just hoping for the erm, best 🤔

asmaanixx thumbnail

Ohoohooo Mango huh?☺️ Okay okay 😛

Agar ek aur week Maine yeh decorations dekh liye toh I'll shoot someone.

Last drama matlab shaadi mein last drama.🤣

☺️

LMAO, mere paas hit list hai. Tu kahe toh doon kya? 🤣

LOLL, the way the CVs have been going lately, I'm sure there'll be one more. Ab Suhaag Raat ka drama bhi dikha de. Inka kya jaata hai. 🤪🤣

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Idk, Beeji was in the room too and Babes was sitting there without the chooda on. Though, that might've just been Paridhi.

I hope this scene is shot after they come back from the venue cuz as far as I know, the wedding isn't happening at home.

Wven o thought it's paridhi not babita... Hope they wrap this up by Monday.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

I don't think there's any point now discussing kya hoga aage. Just hoping for the erm, best 🤔

Exactly...