Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaTi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 67: 16 September, 2019

1. Episode starts with Naren and Veena's discussion regarding Rohit's marriage to Sonakshi. naren makes some valid points, except for Sonakshi not being the one, but Veena says that Rohit loves Sonakshi and that is enough reason for her. I think this was true to both their characters. Naren always cares the most about what the society is thinking about them, whereas Veena is the mother who cares for her child's happiness more than anything.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

2. Naren saying that Sonakshi may not be the one for Rohit clearly indicates the estranged relationship he shares with his son and thus cannot see his son's feelings towards this girl, which are clear as day to everybody else. I think they are keeping it in tune with the characterization, so good job.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

3. Veena agreed to wait sometime before talking about marriage. Good, we don't want a confused Rohit hurting Sonakshi more by refusing to marry her. I mean there situation is complicated enough already. Good call by makers to not add shadi drama in the mix. 
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

4. Netra announced that Sonakshi is back in KPK. Channel is going to print a news saying that Sonakshi's replacement was just a rumour. Really, channel doesn't want to accept it mistake that it jumped to conclusions without evidence? But, isn't that how these things work in real life?
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

5. KPK's whole cast and crew is present for Ganpati Visarjan. But where is her friend Neha? Wasn't she upset that she didn't come to her house for Ganpati pooja? I think we should be shown some of her friends. They have been mentioned twice now, I think, but we've never seen Sonakshi socializing with anyone other than people she meets for work.
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

6. At least she has a friend in Netra. Really like how Netra teases her every chance she gets but also helps Sonakshi in whatever way possible. I still remember the way she gave Rohit the address of where Sonakshi had gone for an appearance on Teejri. smiley36 
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

7. Pari and Rohan smiley11 I mean. Pari clearly knows what she's doing is wrong. It's not just about making contacts to get a break as she keeps telling her mom otherwise she wouldn't have left making sure that Sona or Suman don't notice her. And Rohan, why are you doing this to your brother's girlfriend's sister?
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

8. Didn't Tanya use to constantly inquire about Rohan's whareabouts. Why is she not concerned about it anymore. Did nobody question him when he came earlier than everybody else to Sona's house? Also, they were out in the open when Pari was tying his turban. Did nobody notice them?
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

9. Sonakshi waiting for Rohit and Sippys and Pulki teasing her. "Doctor banna h, actor nhi."smiley36 He just keeps giving modak to whoever comes to talk to Sonakshi but ends up pushing one in his own mouth when when Suman comes. Hilarious. smiley37
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

10. Rohit ne kya entry maari h dhol walo ke saath. He was looking at Sona the whole time he was on the bike. Sona was so happy to see him. Aisa hi tashan hoga college mein bhi Rohit ka, about which he told Sona once. smiley9
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

11. Nishi talked to Sona on video call and told her that she did all of this to make her wish come true for Ganpati Visarjan. No over the top dialogues of thank you and sorry from Nishi and still the message got through. smiley32
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

12. The whole Sippy clan is here, playing dhol. Honestly, sometimes these people seem too good to be true. It's their own way of saying thank you to Sonakshi, I think.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

13. That little Savita and Ravi moment. Haha, this people always pay attention to detail which makes the viewing experince for us so much better.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

14. "Mujhe kuchh nhi maangna, sab hai mere paas." The way Rohit looked at Sonakshi while saying this was smiley42 The most adorable Ronakshi moment today. Sona also kept looking at Rohit when she told Bappa her wish. These two are so cute! Rohit tum toh Raima ko bilkul bhool chuke ho. bas jaldi se iss baat ko accept kar lo.smiley2
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

15. Sonakshi and Rohit doing Visarjan together. Good that Suman has now accepted Rohit and whole Sippy clan thinks they are in a relationship, otherwise this scene wouldn't have made sense, at all. Like how the writers make sure that everything is explained.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

16. Rohit explaining that whatever happened in the last 48 hours feels like an adventure. Haan real logon ko ye sab adventure hi lagega. Normal logon ki life mein kidnapping, shooting, accident are not everyday occurence. smiley36 Also, always like Rohit-Ajit bond.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

17. Rohit wants to mark the date in the calendar. He has already started making new memories with Sona and wants to record and cherish them. Also, what a nice addition is this detail to his character, he marks special dates and occurrences on his calendar.smiley1
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

18. Rohit realises that he missed Raima's birthday. I know many of us are angry at him for blaming Sonakshi for all this, but he was bound to react this way. He's feeling guilty more than anything else that he's moved on while Raima is in coma. He's confused by realising that he's moved on, something he had thought to never be possible. I'd say it goes with the character arc. After all, he's the same Rohit who called on Raima's phone everyday for 4 years in hopes that she'll pick up and got himself badly hurt in Pune while looking for her. By suddenly realising that he even forgot about her birthday, he's feeling immensely guilty. The first reaction in such a scenario is to justify himself, and he's justifying himself by blaming Sonakshi for it. I'm not saying that blaming Sonakshi is right, but that it's an explainable behavior from a person in this situation.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

19. Ajit, he deserves all fans' praise today. It was like he was speaking on behalf of us. He was direct and on point. "You do love Sonakshi bhai." This is one more thing I love about this serial and its characters - Nobody beats about the bush. They get done what needs to be done.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

20. Sonakshi's so happy, she's literally dancing. Like any celebrity, she's going to share some photos on Photogram for her fans. Wonder whether she'll share pictures on Photogram which have Rohit too? smiley2 Also, Netra ji, can we get those pics please? We might have to just look at them and remember about the happy Ronakshi moments for a few days. smiley36
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

21. Rohit didn't say anything to Ajit because he knows whatever he's saying is true. Remember last time when Ajit had tried to say something of this sort, Rohit had told him instantly to never think or speak about it again. Thankfully he didn't say ki hum sirf achhe dost hain smiley36
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

22. One for making the supporting actors truly a part of the show and not dummies for adding crowd in the scenes.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

23. Great point mentioned by mishti_forever
    Ganapati started on 2nd september and sonakshi had only 1 and half day ganpati it means on 3rd september ganapati visarjan should be done.
    they have shown it on 16th september πŸ˜‚ 
    KHKT - 0 KPK - 1

The total originality rating for this episode is 82.6%.

On my radar: Media should really print something regarding Sona and Rohit. I mean they've been seen together too many times in public to not lead to rumors. KPK's cast and crew have seen Rohit coming to visit Sona on set and today they even did the visarjan together. Somebody is bound to leak something to the media at some point. I'm waiting for a few more episodes, before Raima makes an entry, to see if this happens.

Edited by SaTi4ever - 4 years ago
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really have to thank you for taking time to watch the show and doing the analysis. It was well done!! 

I agree to all you points and I hope makers will see the last footnote and gossip starts spreading abt Ronakshi relationship. The mysterious man of Parvati. Hahahahaha 

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ganapati started on 2nd september and sonakshi had only 1 and half day ganpati it means on 3rd september ganapati visarjan should be done.

Add this point as well

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good analysis πŸ’―

About your footnote , I think the gossips will start .. today there was a scene where someone from public identifies parvati has come for visarjan . They must of noticed surgeon sippy and his khandaan too 

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: blablabla_mo7

I really have to thank you for taking time to watch the show and doing the analysis. It was well done!! 

Thank you for taking out the time to read these super long posts.😳

I agree to all you points and I hope makers will see the last footnote and gossip starts spreading abt Ronakshi relationship. The mysterious man of Parvati. Hahahahaha 

Media and gossip is part of a celebrity's life. They used the media for reporting all the negative aspects till now. They should have them report about Ronakshi as well. Maybe it'll bring some humour to the track. πŸ˜ƒ

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

Add this point as well

A very great point. Added it and made adjustments to the score accordingly. πŸ‘πŸΌ

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Good analysis πŸ’―

About your footnote , I think the gossips will start .. today there was a scene where someone from public identifies parvati has come for visarjan . They must of noticed surgeon sippy and his khandaan too 

Yes, you're right. In fact fans have enough information to start rumours themselves on the social media. Remember those people who identified Sona when she was searching for Rohit with YK and Rohan. Didn't those people find it odd that she was out looking for Rohit? Really hope they include this detail.

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Epi 68: 17 September, 2019

I didn't feel like making this post today. But then, if I enjoy watching the good episodes multiple times with the excuse of updating this thread, I'll have to undergo the torture of watching and writing about such heartbreaking episodes as well. So, here goes nothing...

1. Rohit is angry at Ajit and pushes him out of his room after saying that he doesn't love Sonakshi. He is apologizing to Raima for forgetting her birthday and tries to call her, but instead call goes to Sonakshi. 4 saal se jis number par roz phone kar rhe the wahi number bhool gaye. He's himself shocked that he called Sona and checks his phone just to make sure he is hearing Sona's voice only. I thought this was a nice touch and may have resulted in adding more guilt on his already confused conscience in the moment. 
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

2. Rohit doesn't want to talk to Sona at that moment. And then, he vents out all his frustration on Sonakshi. His getting angry on Sonakshi is not correct at all and neither is him blaming Sona for him forgetting Raima's birthday, but like I said yesterday, he is confused, guilty and ashamed of himself for forgetting about Raima. This guilt is coming out as anger on anybody he's seeing/talking to at the moment.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

3. Sona was so happy before talking to Rohit. Her best day just turned worse. I liked how that scene was handled here. She's clearly heartbroken, but at the same time trying to compose herself and not break down completely. Superb acting.smiley32
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

4. Raima's therapy is starting. Please isko jaldi se theek karo so that ye track jaldi se band ho and she exits from the show. smiley36 Raima's mom is weird. Who shouts at the doctor? And when her daughter is reacting to Rohit's name only, she's saying ki Rohit yaha nahi aa sakta h, in front of that daughter only. What is with this show and selfish moms? smiley11
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

5. Ajit still trying to put some sense in his elder brother's brain. He identified what Rohit's problem is: "Raima ka obsession bahut zyada ho gya h na. Bhai, get done with it na yaar"
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

6. The only point where I could smile in today's episode: when Veena says "mera beta is in love" and Ajeet not only copies the phrase but the action also. smiley36
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

7. Sona.. she is right. She has no fault in all of this. Birthday Rohit bhool gya toh ismein woh kya kare. Really feeling bad for her but I think this realization on Sonakshi's part was important for the story that Rohit hasn't moved on completely.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

8. Netra tells Sona that she can shoot from tomorrow and that Sumit is also going to resume shooting. I knew this was going to happen, that Sumit is going to be back, but doesn't seem fair to Sona at all. And everybody knows on the set how much of a pervert he is. I understand that he had to be called back when Sona was asked to leave but can't Netra ji just tell his reality to everyone in the channel now and keep him out of the show? I guess not, they've already signed a contract. But this contract thing is more of a KPK style move.
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

9. Why all the kismat dialogues. Iss show mein itne bhari dialogues nhi acche lagte. Thise sorts are for KPK.
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

10. Rohit is now getting mad at the church's watchman and Ravi tries to diffuse the situation. This point is only and only for Ravi, for being the sane one.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

11. Kaunse fans ko celebrities ke number pata hote hain that they'll call them. Seems like this episode was written by some other show's writers.smiley29
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

12. From next time onwards, I'll just put on mute whenever they show a song on Rohit and Raima. I mean, who knows when and which song might just get ruined for me. I know, and I have said it multiple times, that Raima is important for Rohit to finally move on from her, but I definitely can't enjoy their scenes. No points to anybody for that song sequence.smiley17

13. "Sona bahut dino ke baad shoot par jaa rhi h kal." Really? I don't think so. Do hi din toh huye hain, ganpati se ek din pehle hi toh Sona ne last scene shoot kia tha. Don't confuse timelines guys, that's not what KHKT does. Also, Suman will be Suman, always selfish. Sona ki shaadi Pari ke star banne ke baad hogi? Means if all goes according to Suman, Sona will never get married cause the way Pari is behaving, wo toh star banne se rahi.
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

14. Inn logo ki clock bahut dheere chalti h. It was 11.10 before Rohit left Sippy mansion. He came to the church, misbehaved with the watchman, thought about Raima, Sona came to the church, requested the watchman, watchman called father, Sona requested Father this time, so much happened but still it's not midnight. This clock can be only from KPK land.smiley37
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

15. Sonakshi came to the church because she's trying to be a good friend. I can sort of see her doing this once, but if Rohit keeps on his misbehavior, she should totally cut him off and focus on her future and her career.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

16. At least Rohit realised that he is venting out his guilt and frustration on wrong people and apologizes to Sona. Abhi ke liye theek hai, par Sona deserves more.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

17. KPK ka dialogue writer free ho gya tha shayad after Sonakshi was asked to leave the show. Seems like he/she has now started writing for KHKT. Tabhi toh aaj Sona ko itne over the top dailogues mile hain, "rules insanon ke lie bante hain, insan rules ke lie nahin" "Dil ki pukaar waqt dekh kar toh nhi aati na". Netra ji, now that your Parvati is back, call your dialogue writer back as well.
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

18. Was it humiliation I saw in Rohit's eyes when Sona was requesting father on his behalf? 
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

19. I still feel like however dreadful this episode might feel, I think it was important for the story to explore these feelings of Rohit and for Sona to have the realization that Rohit is going to take more time than she thought to move on. Whatever this episode was, at least it took the story forward and we were not stuck with an episode of either Rohit breaking things or Sona crying out buckets of tears. Hopefully things will change for the better from tomorrow.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

The total originality rating for this episode is 61.1%.

Still waiting for:

1. Media writing about Rohit/Sonakshi.
  2. Sona studying for her exams.

I think it's needless to say that I didn't enjoy this episode very much. Hopefully, I'll not have to sit through and analyse more of such episodes. Nahin toh Rohit ke Raima se move on karne se pehle main iss show se move on kar jaungi smiley37

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaTi4ever

Nahin toh Rohit ke Raima se move on karne se pehle main iss show se move on kar jaungi smiley37

ditto🀣🀣🀣🀣

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaTi4ever

Epi 68: 17 September, 2019

I didn't feel like making this post today. But then, if I enjoy watching the good episodes multiple times with the excuse of updating this thread, I'll have to undergo the torture of watching and writing about such heartbreaking episodes as well. So, here goes nothing...

1. Rohit is angry at Ajit and pushes him out of his room after saying that he doesn't love Sonakshi. He is apologizing to Raima for forgetting her birthday and tries to call her, but instead call goes to Sonakshi. 4 saal se jis number par roz phone kar rhe the wahi number bhool gaye. He's himself shocked that he called Sona and checks his phone just to make sure he is hearing Sona's voice only. I thought this was a nice touch and may have resulted in adding more guilt on his already confused conscience in the moment. 
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

2. Rohit doesn't want to talk to Sona at that moment. And then, he vents out all his frustration on Sonakshi. His getting angry on Sonakshi is not correct at all and neither is him blaming Sona for him forgetting Raima's birthday, but like I said yesterday, he is confused, guilty and ashamed of himself for forgetting about Raima. This guilt is coming out as anger on anybody he's seeing/talking to at the moment.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

3. Sona was so happy before talking to Rohit. Her best day just turned worse. I liked how that scene was handled here. She's clearly heartbroken, but at the same time trying to compose herself and not break down completely. Superb acting.smiley32
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

4. Raima's therapy is starting. Please isko jaldi se theek karo so that ye track jaldi se band ho and she exits from the show. smiley36 Raima's mom is weird. Who shouts at the doctor? And when her daughter is reacting to Rohit's name only, she's saying ki Rohit yaha nahi aa sakta h, in front of that daughter only. What is with this show and selfish moms? smiley11
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

5. Ajit still trying to put some sense in his elder brother's brain. He identified what Rohit's problem is: "Raima ka obsession bahut zyada ho gya h na. Bhai, get done with it na yaar"
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

6. The only point where I could smile in today's episode: when Veena says "mera beta is in love" and Ajeet not only copies the phrase but the action also. smiley36
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

7. Sona.. she is right. She has no fault in all of this. Birthday Rohit bhool gya toh ismein woh kya kare. Really feeling bad for her but I think this realization on Sonakshi's part was important for the story that Rohit hasn't moved on completely.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

8. Netra tells Sona that she can shoot from tomorrow and that Sumit is also going to resume shooting. I knew this was going to happen, that Sumit is going to be back, but doesn't seem fair to Sona at all. And everybody knows on the set how much of a pervert he is. I understand that he had to be called back when Sona was asked to leave but can't Netra ji just tell his reality to everyone in the channel now and keep him out of the show? I guess not, they've already signed a contract. But this contract thing is more of a KPK style move.
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

9. Why all the kismat dialogues. Iss show mein itne bhari dialogues nhi acche lagte. Thise sorts are for KPK.
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

10. Rohit is now getting mad at the church's watchman and Ravi tries to diffuse the situation. This point is only and only for Ravi, for being the sane one.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

11. Kaunse fans ko celebrities ke number pata hote hain that they'll call them. Seems like this episode was written by some other show's writers.smiley29
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

12. From next time onwards, I'll just put on mute whenever they show a song on Rohit and Raima. I mean, who knows when and which song might just get ruined for me. I know, and I have said it multiple times, that Raima is important for Rohit to finally move on from her, but I definitely can't enjoy their scenes. No points to anybody for that song sequence.smiley17

13. "Sona bahut dino ke baad shoot par jaa rhi h kal." Really? I don't think so. Do hi din toh huye hain, ganpati se ek din pehle hi toh Sona ne last scene shoot kia tha. Don't confuse timelines guys, that's not what KHKT does. Also, Suman will be Suman, always selfish. Sona ki shaadi Pari ke star banne ke baad hogi? Means if all goes according to Suman, Sona will never get married cause the way Pari is behaving, wo toh star banne se rahi.
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

14. Inn logo ki clock bahut dheere chalti h. It was 11.10 before Rohit left Sippy mansion. He came to the church, misbehaved with the watchman, thought about Raima, Sona came to the church, requested the watchman, watchman called father, Sona requested Father this time, so much happened but still it's not midnight. This clock can be only from KPK land.smiley37
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

15. Sonakshi came to the church because she's trying to be a good friend. I can sort of see her doing this once, but if Rohit keeps on his misbehavior, she should totally cut him off and focus on her future and her career.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

16. At least Rohit realised that he is venting out his guilt and frustration on wrong people and apologizes to Sona. Abhi ke liye theek hai, par Sona deserves more.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

17. KPK ka dialogue writer free ho gya tha shayad after Sonakshi was asked to leave the show. Seems like he/she has now started writing for KHKT. Tabhi toh aaj Sona ko itne over the top dailogues mile hain, "rules insanon ke lie bante hain, insan rules ke lie nahin" "Dil ki pukaar waqt dekh kar toh nhi aati na". Netra ji, now that your Parvati is back, call your dialogue writer back as well.
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

18. Was it humiliation I saw in Rohit's eyes when Sona was requesting father on his behalf? 
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

19. I still feel like however dreadful this episode might feel, I think it was important for the story to explore these feelings of Rohit and for Sona to have the realization that Rohit is going to take more time than she thought to move on. Whatever this episode was, at least it took the story forward and we were not stuck with an episode of either Rohit breaking things or Sona crying out buckets of tears. Hopefully things will change for the better from tomorrow.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

The total originality rating for this episode is 61.1%.

Still waiting for:

1. Media writing about Rohit/Sonakshi.
  2. Sona studying for her exams.

I think it's needless to say that I didn't enjoy this episode very much. Hopefully, I'll not have to sit through and analyse more of such episodes. Nahin toh Rohit ke Raima se move on karne se pehle main iss show se move on kar jaungi smiley37

@bold Italics - wahi toh , I was thinking the same . Usually they bicker a lot about Mumbai traffic even at ungodly hours  in the show . Today , Mumbai seems to be a lot traffic free , sab Ghar mein so rahe shayad except Rohit , Sonakshi , Ravi , Shankar πŸ˜› .. all this happened in a record time and it's still not 12 .going by precap , there are still a bunchload of dialogues before Rohit actually lights the candle . 

@ Bold - this statement by Suman got me mad , like seriously. How can she link pari and pulki ka careers with Sona ka life. Crazy , greedy woman !!

Pari and pulkit are old enough to fend for themselves , why should sona's life stay standstill for this. She has been slogging all her life since an age of 12 , aur kitna karegi. What's her fault that she was born elder to them. 

Pulkit toh phir bhi talks of internship and becoming a doctor , Pari is * so busy * romancing married men to become a star . πŸ™„. Such a thankless family Sonakshi has in her mum and sister. 

Suman will prove to be a bigger hindrance just for this reason when things eventually get sorted between Rohit and Sonakshi . How could she let go of her money minting machine !! 😠

Sorry to vent out about suman on your thread TM πŸ™‚

Your analysis is on point as usual 😊

Edited by firsttimehere - 4 years ago