Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaTi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: alvina

i think this track will serve two purposes

1. Rohan ka sach sab ke saamne aayega that he is not a loyal husband as he shows he is.

2. Suman ko samjh aayega ki andhe ghodi par paisa laga ke bhaithi thi

This is more than I could ever think about this track. Feeling a bit less lost now about makers' motivation here. πŸ˜Š

Maybe after this revelation, Suman will start valuing Sona for real, and not treat her just as an ATM.

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

I always look forward to your rating and from 2 episodes I guess it is getting low points and a lot of us are disappointed in the episodes but I guess this track just needed few typical ITV scenes to get through. I hope we all continue to have our faith in the CVs. πŸ˜³

Octothorpe thumbnail

Also, congratulations for being the senior member now. πŸ€—

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I doubt they will bring any gossip news now. Right now they r too busy to inculcate raima in this ongoing stry.they r cmpltly forgetting these small details which once used to b d usp of this shw. Wat fun it wud hv been if they shwd this gossip news. Sippy hospital ki nurse's ki to dil hi toot jateπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

1. Rohan ka sach sab ke saamne aayega that he is not a loyal husband as he shows he is.

one more possibility al.. Ki full on negativity again. Suman howling ki uski beti ki zindagi barbad kardi nd all this will lead to another world War betwn these two families. 

Suman instead of thinking that sona will nt marry a sindhi shud kp an eye on her younger one or else pari will end up making a family w8 d same sindhi's

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

one more possibility al.. Ki full on negativity again. Suman howling ki uski beti ki zindagi barbad kardi nd all this will lead to another world War betwn these two families. 

Suman instead of thinking that sona will nt marry a sindhi shud kp an eye on her younger one or else pari will end up making a family w8 d same sindhi's

agree

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaTi4ever

When Sonakshi asks Father to pray for Raima and Rohit instead of her, she's being true to herself and what she is. She's not being unnecessarily mahaan. She'd always known that Rohit loves Raima. She knew it when they started doing the fake dating drama that it will lead to her heartbreak only, because Rohit isn't ready to move on. She even brought Raima up when they were in the ice truck. The conversation with Rohit on the phone call and seeing his desperation to light candles for Raima has brought all this back to the forefront of her mind and being the person she is, she doesn't want to be where she's not wanted. That's what sane people usually do, if they know that they cannot be a part of somebody's life, they don't unnecessarily keep trying. And currently, Sona thinks that Rohit can't move on from Raima, hence she's checking herself from going in any deeper. 

But otherwise, loved the episode. smiley32

did u notice when father starts the prayer Rohit takes a step forward and moves ahead , same time sona takes a step backward and leaves fm there. Another indication that Rohit will move on while Sona will move away .

Edited by alvina - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

@bold, you just cracked me up🀣

On a serious note, I really don't want Rohan and Pari on my screen. They disgust me πŸ€’

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Mani, wonderfully scrutinised d episode as always πŸ‘πŸΌ... Am glad it did decent on ratings if not above 80s or 90s...

For whatever reasons, d part where Rohit visualing Sona stead of Raima in church wasn't bad, but it doesn't hold candle to the reality either πŸ€”... Though it was banal, am glad that d makers doesn't mould it more tawdry to Rohit's realization by playing blazing work from false ceiling or 'Ting Tong' Bell ringing all of a sudden from the church/temple or nowhere to be seen places....πŸ˜†But d boy is very much in love wid Sona as well as in guilt for what he hav caused for Raima.. His guilt is over powering his love for Sona and making him to do idiotic deeds wid Sona and anyone else who insists him that he has moved on from Raima....

Rohan and Pari 😢 😢 as always boggy and don't have any self reproach on them πŸ€’

Makers could have come up with some other subplots to engage us than showing mortifying Rohan Pari scenes οΏΌπŸ€ͺ lol... Rohan hiding behind his car, such an idiot he is, how long it'll take for Sona to catch him πŸ˜†but that scene could have snapped as soon as possible without elaborating to tomorrow's episode....*sigh*

Ronakshi being in public eye wil take a long time nd who knows it may not draw any limelight at all, d same thing goes for Biology classes by Dr. Rohit Sippy unless d makers have a hummanness for d loyal viewers of KHKT and KPK πŸ˜† to give us a break from dese emotional roller coaster wala episodes..... 

Also I loved d precap, Suman aunty advising Sona just like a friend that was commandabel, I nvr expected aunty ji to be a sensible person to handle heart broken Sona in such a polite nd precision..... 'U should back off', if ur feelings for Rohit is one sided'πŸ‘

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Both d reasons are valid and much needed to be brought out before d respective families πŸ‘... Hope d track serves d purpose other than tieing a knot wid illogical stuffs nd screwing up RoNakshi's relationship...