Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Such a drop in originality rate 😱😱😱

SaTi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

@bold Italics - wahi toh , I was thinking the same . Usually they bicker a lot about Mumbai traffic even at ungodly hours  in the show . Today , Mumbai seems to be a lot traffic free , sab Ghar mein so rahe shayad except Rohit , Sonakshi , Ravi , Shankar πŸ˜› .. all this happened in a record time and it's still not 12 .going by precap , there are still a bunchload of dialogues before Rohit actually lights the candle . 

IKR? They could have shown us that Rohit left a bit early, maybe 9.30-10 from his home. And then got to enter the church just five minutes before 12, that too because Sonakshi helped him. Why show something unrealistic just to force the feeling of urgency and Rohit's desperation down viewer's throats. I'm sure Karan is an actor good enough that we'd have understood Rohit's desperation otherwise as well.

@ Bold - this statement by Suman got me mad , like seriously. How can she link pari and pulki ka careers with Sona ka life. Crazy , greedy woman !!

Pari and pulkit are old enough to fend for themselves , why should sona's life stay standstill for this. She has been slogging all her life since an age of 12 , aur kitna karegi. What's her fault that she was born elder to them. 

Pulkit toh phir bhi talks of internship and becoming a doctor , Pari is * so busy * romancing married men to become a star . πŸ™„. Such a thankless family Sonakshi has in her mum and sister. 

Suman will prove to be a bigger hindrance just for this reason when things eventually get sorted between Rohit and Sonakshi . How could she let go of her money minting machine !! 😠

Sorry to vent out about suman on your thread TM πŸ™‚

Suman was good last few episodes only because she saw what Sona did for Pooja and then because Rohit helped her. She'll start tolerating Rohit for now. But her underlying selfish nature isn't gonna change this soon, maybe ever.

Your analysis is on point as usual 😊

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ It was difficult writing it down and maybe I went overboard a bit because I was overall angry, although I understand very much that this phase is very important to the overall story. I hope when we look back on this fiasco after 10 episodes, we're happy about what happened and how it happened.

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

Such a drop in originality rate 😱😱😱

I know! It was painful calculating the score. And the frustrating part is that I didn't take away points for Rohit reacting the way he did, or how Sona came and helped him despite it all. I understand what is being tried to show through the way these two are reacting and it's going to help the story overall.

I was more annoyed by how the little details and dialogues, which have been handled so beautifully till now in the show, seemed ignored and over the top at some points to me in this episode. I really hope this was just one off episode and things are going to be back on track in this department soon. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaTi4ever

I know! It was painful calculating the score. And the frustrating part is that I didn't take away points for Rohit reacting the way he did, or how Sona came and helped him despite it all. I understand what is being tried to show through the way these two are reacting and it's going to help the story overall.

I was more annoyed by how the little details and dialogues, which have been handled so beautifully till now in the show, seemed ignored and over the top at some points to me in this episode. I really hope this was just one off episode and things are going to be back on track in this department soon. 

Maybe it was just a bad day. I have a feeling upcoming episodes will be beautiful 

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Epi 69: 18 September, 2019

1. Sonakshi is requesting Father to let them Rohit go inside the church. Rohit is looking at Sonakshi the whole time. At first it seems, he is feeling humiliated that he just said harsh words to this girl and still she's trying to help. then the gates open, he is surprised and still looking at Sonakshi. This time in silent thanks I think. 
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

2. The way Rohit was shown to be desperate to go the church to light the candles for Raima, he should've just run through the doors to the Church the minute the gates opened. But, he just kept standing there looking at Sonakshi, thinking how could somebody do so much for him. Sonakshi already trumps all thoughts of Raima in Rohit's mind. He himself knows this, and one moment of guilt ridden anger may have hurt a lot of people including Sona, but it doesn't change the fact that Rohit has fallen in love with Sonakshi and has subconsciously already accepted that he needs to move on.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

3. Rohan and Pari smiley11 They are just so casually discussing Tanya, as if cheating on one's wife is not a big deal at all.
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

4. Inside the church, even before and after lighting the candles, Rohit has eyes only for Sona, and is clearly feeling both sorry and thankful to her at the same time. He didn't even think of Raima while lighting the candles. 
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

5. Thankfully Father doesn't know who Sonakshi is or call her Parvati, or even says that he has seen hoardings or something showing Parvati and thus recognizes her. Yes, Sonakshi is a celebrity, and they have really kept her celebrity status realistic. Almost every average person who can be thought of as someone who watches KPK recognizes her. The people who don't just don't because they don't have the reason/time to watch TV at all. Thank you makers for keeping this detail consistent.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

6. When Sonakshi asks Father to pray for Raima and Rohit instead of her, she's being true to herself and what she is. She's not being unnecessarily mahaan. She'd always known that Rohit loves Raima. She knew it when they started doing the fake dating drama that it will lead to her heartbreak only, because Rohit isn't ready to move on. She even brought Raima up when they were in the ice truck. The conversation with Rohit on the phone call and seeing his desperation to light candles for Raima has brought all this back to the forefront of her mind and being the person she is, she doesn't want to be where she's not wanted. That's what sane people usually do, if they know that they cannot be a part of somebody's life, they don't unnecessarily keep trying. And currently, Sona thinks that Rohit can't move on from Raima, hence she's checking herself from going in any deeper.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

7. The song played while Sona remembers the moments she spent with Rohit in the last few days is so apt. Felt like every word was true to Sonakshi's situation.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

8. Rohit tries to think of Raima and all he can see is Sonakshi. This may be surprising for Rohit since he doesn't want to accept it yet, but we know that he's been falling in love with Sonakshi for sometime now. Didn't he say ki mujhe kuchh nahi maangna, sab hai mere paas during Ganpatiu Visarjan. That's because he has already forgotten about Raima and Son has made her way into his life, it's just his guilt which isn't letting him move on.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

9. I am so thankful that Rohit seeing Sonakshi while praying was not some miracle or divine intervention. The precap made it seem like that Father has some special powers, he's asking Rohit to close his eyes and doing some magic to make his true love appear in front of his eyes. smiley36 In reality, Father is just trying to give an explanation to Rohit's observation.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

10. But seriously, this whole thing ki aankhein band karke jiska chehra sabse pehle saamne aaye wahi saccha pyar is a Bollywood trope. I think I can alomost hear this line in Sharukh Khan's voice. Where was it used first? Mohabattein or some other movie?
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

11. The scene when Rohit comes out from the Church and Sonakshi is making small talk while he just stands there is so simple but so effective. Sona is talking about the weather and how she's going to shoot tomorrow, because she can't get herself to say anything else. Rohit has been hit hard by his realization and doesn't know what to say.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

12. When Rohit called Sonakshi's name and went to her, it reminded me of Friday's episode, where he didn't want to let her go. He didn't have anything to say that day, and has nothing to say today as well. All he could manage was a broken sentence and a thank you.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

13. Watchman ne church ka gate toh band kiya finally. Nahin toh main soch rhi thi ke kholne mein itne nakhre kie aur band karna bhool gye. Nice detail
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

14. Rohan and Pari again to waste our time. I'm seriously disgusted at these two. They constantly talk about his marriage but still keep on doing whatever they are doing without any remorse. Makers, I've thought hard and long. But don't understand what purpose this track is going to fill, other than creating KPK style drama between in the leads' life.
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

15. Rohit has started to accept his feelings whereas Sona has decided to keep distance from Rohit. Just what the characters need to do at this point. Rohit needs to come to terms with his reality and Sona being the practical girl she is, needs to focus on her career and studies.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

16. Rohan, Pari ko itna drink karne ke liye force hi kyu kia when now you can't handle her?
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

17. Deepa is a lawyer, and true to her profession, she was able to make out that Rohan is lying. Waise, koi Einstein nhi chahiye tha iss situation mein, par phir bhi, it's true that KHKT is trying to use all its cast in some way, be it the driver or ML's to be chachi.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

18. Pari going and collapsing in front of Sona's car. Too much of a coincidence?
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

19. Why doesn't Rohan just drive away? How is hiding outside the car going to solve the problem? What if Sonakshi decides to come over and check who's in the car?
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

20. I have to say, today's episode explored the characters of Rohit and Sonakshi and the story progressed again. Thankfully, this show packs in some substance in each episode and no episode feels like a filler or redundant. 
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

21. To the brilliant leads of the show, who've been demonstrating their acting skills of the highest level. They can emote so much, even without any dialogues. Seriously Karan and Dipika, take a bow!
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

22. Another great point by alvina
    When father starts the prayer Rohit takes a step forward and moves ahead , same time sona takes a step backward and leaves from there. Another indication that Rohit will move on in life while Sona will move away.
    Wow! That was a great symbolism. Usually symbolism in ITV is just restricted to the scenes where red holi colour flies from ML's hand and perfectly sits on FL's head as vermillion. smiley36
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

The total originality rating for this episode is 72.7%.

Still waiting for:

1. Media writing about Rohit/Sonakshi.
  2. Sona's exams.

Rohan and Pari are taking away most from this episode. I wish I could understand the logic of that track. But otherwise, loved the episode. smiley32

Edited by SaTi4ever - 4 years ago
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This thread is interesting🧐 how did I evn miss itπŸ˜•  

Evn I m waiting for media writing about them. In fact visarjan day they showed media taking pictures nd shooting them but still no news. Sonakshi is such a top rated actress nd Rohit is no less. Sippy's r thmslf famous. They live in mumbai. Still no gossip about thn is nt accptble at all. 

The makers r missing this point. They shud c sm threads here nd note d points

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Still waiting for:

1. Media writing about Rohit/Sonakshi.
  2. Sona's exams.

Rohan and Pari are taking away most from this episode. I wish I could understand the logic of that track. But otherwise, loved the episode. smiley32

Rohan and Pari disgust me whenever that are onscreen together . She was supposed to make contacts and go ahead but here she is just wasting her time and our time too

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

This thread is interesting🧐 how did I evn miss itπŸ˜•  

Welcome to the thread and thank you! These are all always super long posts so I'm just happy that people feel like reading them at all. πŸ˜†

Evn I m waiting for media writing about them. In fact visarjan day they showed media taking pictures nd shooting them but still no news. Sonakshi is such a top rated actress nd Rohit is no less. Sippy's r thmslf famous. They live in mumbai. Still no gossip about thn is nt accptble at all. 

The makers r missing this point. They shud c sm threads here nd note d points

IKR? The makers have tried to depict so many other aspects of a celebrity's life, they just can't forget how media reports everything, however personal it may be. They did report about the scandal, toh love life bi report karo. I'm still patiently waiting for this to happen. Technically, abhi Visarjan ke din ki raat hi cha rhi h... Toh shayad subah ki news mein kuchh ho.. One can always hope! πŸ˜†

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

Rohan and Pari disgust me whenever that are onscreen together . She was supposed to make contacts and go ahead but here she is just wasting her time and our time too

Exactly! Initially I thought both are using each other. But now it seems like Pari is just plain stupid. She was asking if Rohan would've married her if he wasn't already married. As if he would've stayed loyal to her. πŸ€’

And Suman thinks ki Pari Sona se zyada smart h. πŸ€£

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Exactly! Initially I thought both are using each other. But now it seems like Pari is just plain stupid. She was asking if Rohan would've married her if he wasn't already married. As if he would've stayed loyal to her. πŸ€’

And Suman thinks ki Pari Sona se zyada smart h. πŸ€£

i think this track will serve two purposes

1. Rohan ka sach sab ke saamne aayega that he is not a loyal husband as he shows he is.

2. Suman ko samjh aayega ki andhe ghodi par paisa laga ke bhaithi thi