Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ur analysis 🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️

Rohan should atleast back off now after seeing wht sona did for his sister but no🙄🙄🙄🙄. 

Phone wahi fek diya tha Rohit ne When it wasn’t working. Maine socha tha they will show Rohit buying a pair of iPhones since their phones were lost or damaged.

And weekend 😫😫😫😫

Why 

Why can’t I just skip to Monday already😭😭😭😭

SaTi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

Ur analysis 🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️

Thank you! 😳😳

Rohan should atleast back off now after seeing wht sona did for his sister but no🙄🙄🙄🙄. 

Seriously. Rohan-Pari seem to be a bigger problem to me than Raima. At least Rohit and Sonakshi both know that they have to take care of Rohit's guilt for Raima if they want to move on. But Rohit and Pari are going to catch them off-gaurd.

Phone wahi fek diya tha Rohit ne When it wasn’t working. Maine socha tha they will show Rohit buying a pair of iPhones since their phones were lost or damaged.

Pair of iPhones.. that would have been so cool! They included this detail last time when Rohit lost his phone in Pune. Ab ek baar kia h toh hum baar baar expect krenge! 🤣

And weekend 😫😫😫😫

Why 

Why can’t I just skip to Monday already😭😭😭😭

Pata nhi itna lamba weekend kab katega. I don't want a weekend anymore. 🤣

Edited by SaTi4ever - 4 years ago
alvina thumbnail

why couldn’t  they give a ME of visarjan tomorrow instead of making us wait? Faaltu serial’s ka ME aata rahega jis ka chahiye uska nahi denge - khadus sitara.

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

why couldn’t  they give a ME of visarjan tomorrow instead of making us wait? Faaltu serial’s ka ME aata rahega jis ka chahiye uska nahi denge - khadus sitara.

Exactly! Waise Sitara mein khalbali toh hui hogi.. Roz-roz ke twitter trend koi normal baat toh nhi h

alvina thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaTi4ever

Exactly! Waise Sitara mein khalbali toh hui hogi.. Roz-roz ke twitter trend koi normal baat toh nhi h

yes it is not

It’s doing well in uk too (I read somewhere )

But then also trp needs to touch 2 yaar

This is such a good serial and still 1.6☹️☹️☹️

abhilasha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Finally, i have been waiting for your analysis, always a pleasure to read. 

You didn't mention Sona touching his hands to her eyes, i felt the scene is KPK. I expected one more kiss to his hands instead of that but yeh.....that's ok after giving such nice song sequence. 

I kept the song on repeat mode and my mom is irritated but Rohit-Sona keliye kuch bhi❤️❤️

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Edited ***

Edited by l-NiklausFan-l - 4 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

💃💃Today's episode chalked up wid 80% originality.... 

U r too strict SaTi4ever, sry I don't know ur name 🙈.. If I'm d evaluator, I would have given 200 out of 100 for d episode considering d dose of lead's chemistry we were shown nd nothing else 😳.

Fair enough!! Except for Raima's make up.. Doesn't she look pale?? 🤔 Yes I agree that her eyebrows are done but she does look cramped to certain extent... Thank god they didn't show her wid more than needful make ups all d way thru her comatose.... 

Also I concede on d part that, instigating a coma patient by enacting before them wil adds up for recovering than trivial talks or bringing names to their auditory senses..... It would have been  convincing to accept, if Raima's frnd showed Rohit's portrait or something related to Rohit... Raima's amelioration is something beyond imaginable .

But anyways, if it was KPK, Sona.... Oops Parvati would have never failed in Raima's operation🤣

Edited by l-NiklausFan-l - 4 years ago
SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha143

Finally, i have been waiting for your analysis, always a pleasure to read. 

Thank you 😃

You didn't mention Sona touching his hands to her eyes, i felt the scene is KPK. I expected one more kiss to his hands instead of that but yeh.....that's ok after giving such nice song sequence. 

Believe me, I was debating with myself whether I should be that specific and deduct marks or not. Finally decided against it given the overall scene was top notch with just this one possible miss. 😛

I kept the song on repeat mode and my mom is irritated but Rohit-Sona keliye kuch bhi❤️❤️

I was listening that song on loop while I was at work yesterday and bam, now they have played it on Ronakshi. This song will forever be a Ronakshi song for me now. 😆

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

💃💃Today's episode chalked up wid 80% originality.... 

U r too strict SaTi4ever, sry I don't know ur name 🙈.. If I'm d evaluator, I would have given 200 out of 100 for d episode considering d dose of lead's chemistry we were shown nd nothing else 😳.

You can call me Mani. 

I was feeling stupid dissecting this episode, specially when I watched it thrice back to back straight after getting home. But that was my original aim, to objectively figure out when the show stops making sense and I keep torturing myself through it just for the leads. We are 66 episodes in and the show is going strong. And I don't think we even need to discuss their chemistry anymore. 😆Those two light the screens on fire even in the most simplest of scenes.☺️

Fair enough!! Except for Raima's make up.. Doesn't she look pale?? 🤔 Yes I agree that her eyebrows are done but she does look cramped to certain extent... Thank god they didn't show her wid more than needful make ups all d way thru her comatose.... 

We have to give it to this show, nobody is ever shown in over the top loud makeup as far as I can remember. In fact, Sonakshi herself has some scenes with minimal makeup. This all just makes the show more relatable.

Maybe I'm being too harsh on Raima here but this has been one of my long standing irritations with shows like KPK. No matter what happens, female leads makeup is always on point. Even when they come out of jail after years of imprisonment, their skin glows as if they just had a spa treatment. 🤣

Also I concede on d part that, instigating a coma patient by enacting before them wil adds up for recovering than trivial talks or bringing names to their auditory senses..... It would have been  convincing to accept, if Raima's frnd showed Rohit's portrait or something related to Rohit... Raima's amelioration is something beyond imaginable .

That whole scene seemed weirdly forced and out of place for khkt.

But anyways, if it was KPK, Sona.... Oops Parvati would have never failed in Raima's operation🤣

Haha, when Raima creates trouble for Ronakshi, Sona should just switch to Parvati mode and operate on her with a saw, just like she did in Rohit's nightmare.🤣