Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaTi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 65: 12 September, 2019

This was such a fun episode! I had a blast watching the episode 4 times, with the excuse of making this post smiley36

1. Sleepy truck driver driving late at night. And the person sitting next to him is also sleeping. Tab toh neend aani hi thi! I have personally experienced this. At least I had the sense to stop at the curb side. smiley17 Also, driver's trying to pickup the fallen phone(?) Accident toh hona hi tha.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

2. Some random kid was able to tell the police that he saw 'Parvati' going in a truck. I really like this fact that they never for a minute forget that Sonakshi is a famous actress whenever she's in public. People always recognize her and swarm around her like normal people would do. I've watched shows where celebrities are recognized in public based on the requirement of the story. smiley29
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

3. I don't know why but I really liked that small scene where the person in the car involved in the accident said ki bhaga, ye toh bada accident ho gya h! Shows like KPK would simply forget the fact that there was in fact another vehicle on the road which contributed to the accident.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

4. At least Rohit is sensible enough to try and contact somebody using cell phone. He tried using Sonakshi's phone and then even went looking for a phone to the driver.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

5. Dr Surgeon doing his duty. He tried helping the injured driver.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

6. Again, they didn't forget about the driver and his relative who were also in the truck and showed them leaving the site of accident. KPK would have just conveniently forgotten about them.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

7. Lekin uss khali road par wo car aayi kahan se jismein driver baithke nikal gya? Aur agar wahan cars aa rhi thi toh Rohit ne jungle mein jaane ki jagah kisi car ka wait kyu nhi kia thodi der? smiley23
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

8. Police kept their promise and cleared Sonakshi's name publicly. There was no further drama and last minute revelations/ turnarounds from Mhatre. He admitted his crime and left Sonakshi out of it. smiley20
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

9. Reporters visit Sonakshi's place. Typical media behaviour, I believe! smiley17
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

10. Rohit couldn't find a car on the road for help but was able to find an abandoned place in the wilderness. Haha, such coincidences happen only in KPK. smiley17
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

11. No confessions or sudden realisations on Rohit's part. He is focused on the issue at hand and that is to save Sonakshi. He is still in character and brings up Parvati like he always does when talking to Sonakshi. This time Parvati devi even gave him an idea. smiley36
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

12. When Rohit picked up stones to make fire, I was literally praying that he doesn't get successful. After all he is not a cave man, I'v never seen an average person being able to make fire with stones. Paththar ghisne se haath mein chot hi lagti h bas. smiley37
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

13. Suman being sensible for once and not divulging Sonakshi's secret in front of the media. I wonder why? Does she respect what her daughter did for another girl. Anyhow, I really liked that gesture.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

14. YK's revelation of truth in front of the media and Pooja calling Sonakshi her hero, waah kya baat h! And Naren publicly apologised to Sonakshi. smiley32
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

15. Rohit's prank was utterly enjoyable and funny. I have watched it several times now. But I'll have to admit that it was a cliche. smiley17
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

16. But they did acknowledge their reference material DDLJ. "Samjhi, maine DDLJ 100 baar dekhi hai. Ye prank mujhpe nhi chalega, ok!" and then "DDLJ kisne nhi dekhi hai". I totally loved this sequence. smiley42smiley43
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

17. Sonakshi running behind Rohit with a stick in hand. Though a very fun scene, kal jo itni chot lagi thi uska kya? Sonakshi toh theek se chal nhi paa rhi thi aur Rohit toh pehle gundo se pita phir truck se uda. Phir achanak se bhagne kaise lage? smiley3
    [Edit]: As mentioned by alvina, Sonakshi was actually limping at first. Also, mentioned by alvina again: Also I liked how they didn’t show Rohit  Bahubali Sippy  picking up sona when he himself was so hurt. They showed he had a lot of difficulty while picking up sona due to his injuries. Warna sab serial mein ML aise uthaa leta hai jaise usko Khud ki injury ka koi pain hi nahi hai. 
    So I think this point should also go to KHKT for sticking to reality as much as possible.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

18. Rohit tells Sonakshi what really happened. Thankfully they didn't drag this to another episode. And I just love how comfortable they are with each other.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

19. And for all of Rohit's dialogue today, they certainly were awesome. smiley20
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

20. One for maintaining the pace as well. Sonakshi's name was cleared by the police, Sippy's made a bold confession, Suman might start tolerating Sippy's better from now on and we got lovely RoNakshi moments, all in one episode.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

The total originality rating for this episode is 85%.

Well, most of the points I awarded to KPK I almost didn't want to. After all, that cliche gave us a very memorable moment. smiley17 Waiting to hear your thoughts on this.

Edited by SaTi4ever - 4 years ago
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaTi4ever

Epi 65: 12 September, 2019

This was such a fun episode! I had a blast watching the episode 4 times, with the excuse of making this post smiley36

1. Sleepy truck driver driving late at night. And the person sitting next to him is also sleeping. Tab toh neend aani hi thi! I have personally experienced this. At least I had the sense to stop at the curb side. smiley17 Also, driver's trying to pickup the fallen phone(?) Accident toh hona hi tha.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

2. Some random kid was able to tell the police that he saw 'Parvati' going in a truck. I really like this fact that they never for a minute forget that Sonakshi is a famous actress whenever she's in public. People always recognize her and swarm around her like normal people would do. I've watched shows where celebrities are recognized in public based on the requirement of the story. smiley29
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

3. I don't know why but I really liked that small scene where the person in the car involved in the accident said ki bhaga, ye toh bada accident ho gya h! Shows like KPK would simply forget the fact that there was in fact another vehicle on the road which contributed to the accident.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

4. At least Rohit is sensible enough to try and contact somebody using cell phone. He tried using Sonakshi's phone and then even went looking for a phone to the driver.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

5. Dr Surgeon doing his duty. He tried helping the injured driver.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

6. Again, they didn't forget about the driver and his relative who were also in the truck and showed them leaving the site of accident. KPK would have just conveniently forgotten about them.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

7. Lekin uss khali road par wo car aayi kahan se jismein driver baithke nikal gya? Aur agar wahan cars aa rhi thi toh Rohit ne jungle mein jaane ki jagah kisi car ka wait kyu nhi kia thodi der? smiley23
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

8. Police kept their promise and cleared Sonakshi's name publicly. There was no further drama and last minute revelations/ turnarounds from Mhatre. He admitted his crime and left Sonakshi out of it. smiley20
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

9. Reporters visit Sonakshi's place. Typical media behaviour, I believe! smiley17
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

10. Rohit couldn't find a car on the road for help but was able to find an abandoned place in the wilderness. Haha, such coincidences happen only in KPK. smiley17
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

11. No confessions or sudden realisations on Rohit's part. He is focused on the issue at hand and that is to save Sonakshi. He is still in character and brings up Parvati like he always does when talking to Sonakshi. This time Parvati devi even gave him an idea. smiley36
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

12. When Rohit picked up stones to make fire, I was literally praying that he doesn't get successful. After all he is not a cave man, I'v never seen an average person being able to make fire with stones. Paththar ghisne se haath mein chot hi lagti h bas. smiley37
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

13. Suman being sensible for once and not divulging Sonakshi's secret in front of the media. I wonder why? Does she respect what her daughter did for another girl. Anyhow, I really liked that gesture.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

14. YK's revelation of truth in front of the media and Pooja calling Sonakshi her hero, waah kya baat h! And Naren publicly apologised to Sonakshi. smiley32
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

15. Rohit's prank was utterly enjoyable and funny. I have watched it several times now. But I'll have to admit that it was a cliche. smiley17
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

16. But they did acknowledge their reference material DDLJ. "Samjhi, maine DDLJ 100 baar dekhi hai. Ye prank mujhpe nhi chalega, ok!" and then "DDLJ kisne nhi dekhi hai". I totally loved this sequence. smiley42smiley43
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

17. Sonakshi running behind Rohit with a stick in hand. Though a very fun scene, kal jo itni chot lagi thi uska kya? Sonakshi toh theek se chal nhi paa rhi thi aur Rohit toh pehle gundo se pita phir truck se uda. Phir achanak se bhagne kaise lage? smiley3
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

18. Rohit tells Sonakshi what really happened. Thankfully they didn't drag this to another episode. And I just love how comfortable they are with each other.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

19. And for all of Rohit's dialogue today, they certainly were awesome. smiley20
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

20. One for maintaining the pace as well. Sonakshi's name was cleared by the police, Sippy's made a bold confession, Suman might start tolerating Sippy's better from now on and we got lovely RoNakshi moments, all in one episode.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

The total originality rating for this episode is 80%.

Well, most of the points I awarded to KPK I almost didn't want to. After all, that cliche gave us a very memorable moment. smiley17 Waiting to hear your thoughts on this.

great analysis 👌👌👌

abt the DDLJ prank I knew it was coming watching the precap yesterday , but wht made it different was sonakshi was quick to realise and say its a prank but the  fun part was sippy saying “what is DDLJ?” with a straight face🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Man!!! The way Sona’s expressions changed when he said I don’t watch Hindi serial’s and movies - I was dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Abt the running part sona initially was limping.

That’s wht I love abt khkt - they make sure not to skip the little details and let the audience assume wht would hv happened . The pace is awesome - apart fm the fashion show fiasco every track has had a great pace in this show. 

We all are dreading Raima’s entry coz she is coming back at a crucial point in the story where ronaskshi have developed a great bond with each other. I really wanna see wht sikcand does different which is otherwise a cliche track in most of the serials. 

blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved your analysis. Thank you for the time and effort. 

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

So today as well KHKT reality lived up to 80%🥳

@ 4)Rohit stayed upto materiality that he went on to grab driver's phone to communicate.. ✅ But what I felt lit'le substantial was the driver nd his nearby person doesn't have a phone???? 🤔 How come?? 🤔 I mean, a person who's walk of life is truck driver doesn't have a phone?? Unbelievable!!!! Even if he isn't affordable enough for an android, owning a basic set is possible hoga na?? 🤔 

alvina thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

So today as well KHKT reality lived up to 80%🥳

@ 4)Rohit stayed upto materiality that he went on to grab driver's phone to communicate.. ✅ But what I felt lit'le substantial was the driver nd his nearby person doesn't have a phone???? 🤔 How come?? 🤔 I mean, a person who's walk of life is truck driver doesn't have a phone?? Unbelievable!!!! Even if he isn't affordable enough for an android, owning a basic set is possible hoga na?? 🤔 

driver had a phone which he was trying to pick up while driving .

G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

driver had a phone which he was trying to pick up while driving .

So it was his phone dropped while driving?? 🤔 

alvina thumbnail

Also I liked how they didn’t show Rohit  Bahubali Sippy  picking up sona when he himself was so hurt. They showed he had a lot of difficulty while picking up sona due to his injuries. Warna sab serial mein ML aise uthaa leta hai jaise usko Khud ki injury ka koi pain hi nahi hai 

alvina thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

So it was his phone dropped while driving?? 🤔 

yes he was trying to pick up na , clutch ke paas tha na

G_for_Ganga thumbnail

yes he was trying to pick up na , clutch ke paas tha na

Oho, Al, I couldn't watch out for what exactly he lost grip on.. I definitely noticed he was searching for something near d clutch... So it was his phone dropped off while driving!! 

Mein apni complaint on point 4 ko vaapas le rahi hoon 😆🙈 

SaTi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

great analysis 👌👌👌

Thank you! 😳

abt the DDLJ prank I knew it was coming watching the precap yesterday , but wht made it different was sonakshi was quick to realise and say its a prank but the  fun part was sippy saying “what is DDLJ?” with a straight face🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Man!!! The way Sona’s expressions changed when he said I don’t watch Hindi serial’s and movies - I was dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

I am just obsessed with that scene at this point. Call me mad but I've watched it several times now.  I mean they could have made it awkward for both of them when they woke up but in true KHKT style, they added humor here. They used DDLJ idea, but they took it to another level with all those awesome Rohit Sippy dialogues. "Tume pata h na main hindi TV aur movies nhi dekhta" Of course you don't Dr. Surgeon 🤣

Abt the running part sona initially was limping.

That’s wht I love abt khkt - they make sure not to skip the little details and let the audience assume wht would hv happened . The pace is awesome - apart fm the fashion show fiasco every track has had a great pace in this show. 

You're right. I rewatched and caught Sona limping. Added that point back to KHKT.

We all are dreading Raima’s entry coz she is coming back at a crucial point in the story where ronaskshi have developed a great bond with each other. I really wanna see wht sikcand does different which is otherwise a cliche track in most of the serials. 

Yesterday's epi made me dread her entry less. The makers have shown that they truly can do something different even with the cliches. Actually, I'm sort of waiting for her to come back now and see what the makers have in store for us. Hope they don't break our hearts, I've just started enjoying something genuinely on ITV after a while.