Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaTi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: blablabla_mo7

Loved your analysis. Thank you for the time and effort. 

Thank you! This gives me an excuse to watch the episode at least  twice. πŸ˜›

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

So today as well KHKT reality lived up to 80%πŸ₯³

@ 4)Rohit stayed upto materiality that he went on to grab driver's phone to communicate.. βœ… But what I felt lit'le substantial was the driver nd his nearby person doesn't have a phone???? πŸ€” How come?? πŸ€” I mean, a person who's walk of life is truck driver doesn't have a phone?? Unbelievable!!!! Even if he isn't affordable enough for an android, owning a basic set is possible hoga na?? πŸ€” 

With inputs from alvina it's actually 85% now. Can you imagine an episode with such a cliche like the DDLJ scene getting 85% for originality. All of it is possible only because of great dialogues, characterizations and attention to detail. Hats Off! πŸ‘

And yes, like you've already figured out, it was a phone which driver dropped before the accident. 

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

Also I liked how they didn’t show Rohit  Bahubali Sippy  picking up sona when he himself was so hurt. They showed he had a lot of difficulty while picking up sona due to his injuries. Warna sab serial mein ML aise uthaa leta hai jaise usko Khud ki injury ka koi pain hi nahi hai 

Added this point also and now the rating is 85%. I still can't believe that an episode with such a cliche as DDLJ got this score. Maybe I'm too biased for the show. πŸ˜†

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Thank you! πŸ˜³

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SaTi4ever

With inputs from alvina it's actually 85% now. Can you imagine an episode with such a cliche like the DDLJ scene getting 85% for originality. All of it is possible only because of great dialogues, characterizations and attention to detail. Hats Off! πŸ‘

And yes, like you've already figured out, it was a phone which driver dropped before the accident. 

Yup, Alvina added up to d score card today πŸ‘

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

same I want it to b something new unlike other EK serials and many more other serials - we r so much invested in ronakshi that now if raima tries to failaao her raita atleast I would skip. 

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

same I want it to b something new unlike other EK serials and many more other serials - we r so much invested in ronakshi that now if raima tries to failaao her raita atleast I would skip. 

Yeah, if they go typical daily soap way, I'm gonna run. It'll be better to remember it as a different show which I stopped watching abruptly rather than sticking to the torture of the show going downhill.

The makers have raised our expectations so much, I have my fingers crossed. I do believe they have the capability to show something unique but what comes out of it in the end matters the most. 

abhilasha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This is a wonderful post and the analysis is bang on.

I was imagining all the scenes you wrote while reading. In fact, i went and watched last two episodes again.

I had lot of  fun reading this post, thank you for thisπŸ‘

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha143

This is a wonderful post and the analysis is bang on.

I was imagining all the scenes you wrote while reading. In fact, i went and watched last two episodes again.

I had lot of  fun reading this post, thank you for thisπŸ‘

I am so glad you liked it.πŸ˜ƒ This sort of post can work only for this show. For any other show I would struggle finding even 5 quality analysis points in an episode given they drag their scenes and tracks so much and not to mention most of them are nowhere near original. πŸ₯±

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Epi 66: 13 September, 2019

This show is smiley27smiley42. it just keeps getting better and better. This analysis almost feels like a nitpicking at this point because whatever they showed, I've enjoyed it beyond I can express. smiley36

1. The first scene.. Do I even need to describe it? A great RoNakshi moment. And Rohit didn't talk about dil, jaan or any such cheesy nonsense when Sona asked him about how worried he was? Being the surgeon that he is, he compared her to his hands as hands are the most important to a surgeon. They never forget their characterizations ever. smiley32Did anyone remember Doctor Strange at surgeon's hands mention? 
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

2. Rohan and YK reach the accident spot and look for them. Rohit turns abruptly and hurts his neck and mentions that his whole back is aching because of the position he slept in with Sona. smiley3 I think he didn't even realise that what he's mentioning can be awkward given how close and comfortable Sippy's are with each other and because he believes that what he did was just to save Sona's life.smiley36
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

3. Rohan got a call about their location last night when YK and Rohan left. And it was shown that the truck was going to Nagpur and it was already late night when the accident happened, although they started sometime in the day. So YK and Rohan reaching the accident spot in the morning makes complete sense. They would also take similar time to reach from Mumbai to wherever the spot was on the way to Nagpur. KPK mein toh kitni bhi jaldi ya kitni bhi late prakat ho sakte the, convenience ke hissab se. Great detail!smiley32
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

4. Rohit's first question after meeting YK and Rohan is Mhatre ka kya hua? They didn't just conveniently forget all about the idiotic person who caused all this mess.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

5. Nishi realising her fault in judgement and telling Veena that she wants to apologise to Sonakshi. Nishi, though irritating at times, is capable of appreciating good qualities of people she doesn't necessarily like. From the starting her issue is more with Rohit liking Suman's daughter than with Sonakshi herself. She even says so several times in the previous episodes. Also, I like the fact how Nishi and YK both have such high regard for Veena. Yesterday YK seeked Veena's approval before telling truth to media and today Nishi asked her opinion.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

6. Police actually did its job in a TV serial for once. They helped locate RoNakshi and then even dropped them safely at their houses.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

7. Rohit and Sonakshi not wanting to say goodbye to each other, Rohit more so. Trying out so many different excuses to stay with her. So cute smiley42When he stopped Sonakshi before removing leaves from her hair, Sonakshi felt conscious of their location and looked around. Very nicely executed scene, felt very natural. and that Kabir Singh song in the bg, ab woh song aur bhi favourite ho gya mera smiley17
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

8. YK's expressions when he witnessed Rohit and Sonakshi's interaction from the car was so sweet and comical at the same time. This show is a perfect blend of romance and appropriately timed humour. He was even noticing Rohit from the rear view mirror and smiling at Rohit's lovestruck expressions. 
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

9. Sona's family hugs her when she enters her home. Pari bhi chahe jaisi bhi ho, in the end she is Sona's sister and loves her at some level.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

10. Suman telling Sonakshi that she's proud of her. Sonakshi saying she's learnt being strong from Suman. Well, we have to agree ki Suman chahe jaisi bhi ho, ek strong woman toh h. Suman says she doesn't like Nishi. Rohit - wo bhi theek-theek hai. Pay attention to theek-theek h. Approval toh dia par apne style mein. Again great job in keeping the character intact.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

11. Pulkit teasing Sonakshi was so adorable. South Bombay se Goregaon metro. smiley37Love this brother sister bond.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

12. Raima 4 saal se coma mein hai par makeup, hair sab on point h. I was in a hospital for just a week once, and my hair felt the most dirty to me. Raima ne toh proper hair cut kara rakha h. They could've at least showed us chapped lips and bushy eyebrows, just by using makeup.
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

13. That Raima scene felt a bit weird to me given KHKT standards. The way her friend explained how the doctor has asked them to help Raima to react felt forced. And also while storytelling, you don't tell, you show. Yahan pe toh they were filling the gaps by saying things like doctor ne kya kaha h and blah blah.
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

14. Raima's mom is angry at first when Rohit's name is mentioned, but then after seeing her daughter react she forgets all about her anger and is just genuinely happy seeing her daughter healing after 4 years. I think it was important for the character to be shown as a mother first and foremost. All her anger comes second to her daughter's well being.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

15. Netra ji going to the channel with the whole cast and crew? Or was she talking about coming to Ganesh Visarjan with the whole cast and crew?  A bit confused there. But good that they are showing that steps were taken to ensure that Sonakshi remains Parvati.
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

16. Ek baat samajh nhi aayi, itna accident and all hua, toh in logo ne apna phone apne saath rakha tha? When Sonakshi was unconscious after the accident, Rohit tried using a phone lying next to Sonakshi to no avail. Then he picked up Sonakshi and went to that abandoned place. Jitni difficulty Rohit ko uss time Sonakshi ko uthane mein ho rhi thi, usey Sonakshi ka phone pick karna toh yaad nhi rha hoga. Sonakshi clearly used her phone when talking to Netra. It had the same KPK ringtone. They missed this detail this time.
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

17. Sonakshi's monologue was smiley27 She not only acknowledges that she wants to build a future with Rohit but has also felt that Rohit might also feel something similar. KPK mein tog agar ek lead doosre ke lie mar bhi jaaye toh bhi pehle wale ko uske pyar par yakeen nhi hoga! smiley37
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

18. Rohit's family teasing him was so cute. And Rohit was actually enjoying all of it. Lovely! And did he tell everyone that he had to hug Sonakshi and sleep to save her? Deepa was teasing him for that. These people are such a comfortable bunch.smiley36
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

19. Rohan and Pari's drama is eww! Her calling him Ro and him asking breakfast kia kya? smiley11
    KHKT - 0  KPK - 1

20. One for Rohit and Sonakshi's cuteness. Rohit is finally starting to realise it's something more than friendship. And for keeping it as natural as possible. smiley20
    KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

21. Have to give it to the makers for keeping all the characters consistent.
     KHKT - 1 KPK - 0

The total originality rating for this episode is 80.9%.

Kab aaega Monday? Kahi pehle weekend ke jaldi nikal jaane ka itn desperately wait nhi kia hoga maine smiley17