Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Lol pretty sure they wouldn't want r her there either😆n Noone wants her here. God what a joke this lady has become nowdays. She's openly homophobic misogynistic n transphobic in her tweets,uses degratory homophobic slurs , tried to do sreesanths chamchagiri didn't work. I wonder why did people like her so much in bb. I hated her there n was so annoyed when Salman n janta were devoted to her

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

Lol pretty sure they wouldn't want r her there either😆n Noone wants her here. God what a joke this lady has become nowdays. She's openly homophobic misogynistic n transphobic in her tweets,uses degratory homophobic slurs , tried to do sreesanths chamchagiri didn't work. I wonder why did people like her so much in bb. I hated her there n was so annoyed when Salman n janta were devoted to her

shhhh...she is TV ki self declared Salman Khan...aisa nahi bolte hain...😆

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh wait. Stop. Please don't go. 

Lol

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She got trolled so badly. failure is actually visible on her face. Sad part is that there is no one to even defend her. All the protectors & bhakts have been resigned from their job. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

She was so good as Bhabhiji . Didn’t know she was so problematic. 

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No one will stop you. Baas wspas maat aana😆

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Hum nahi rokenge. Tu jaa. Tere ko sirf India kyun bardaasht Kare, Pakistan ko bhi jhelne do.

best reply.......👏

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I like shilpa and wanted her to win bb so happy she did. I don’t understand why stop an artist from performing anywhere. I am with Mika Singh on this one, they are making money. I know there is tension between both countries but I am not from any of the countries so that’s why I don’t feel the heat of artists performing. Entertainers are there to entertain, not join politics. 

if you are not from either of the countries, then its better you keep out of this........... you will never understand what India goes through when Pakistani exported Terrorist kill Indian innocent civilians.....what their family members go through, when people are killed while going about their daily routine...........

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mil gaya ek din publicity??? Ok bye now..

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ahh! I thought yea kuch naya boleghi but seems like she is still stuck with her " Ban" to "roti maker" mood.

Just that BB yea roti banake aur Gupta ji ne mujhe ban kiya yea bolte bolte jeet gayi..🧐🤡