Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
can you please tell me how to read the stories bcoz I'm new to this
Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aakifbeary

can you please tell me how to read the stories bcoz I'm new to this

Hi! Welcome to the forum🤗

As you can see, there are many Story names in different criteria like Fan Fiction, Short Story etc, you can just click any of the names & it'll redirect you to the story. There'll be page number in index from where you can read the other parts of the story. 

Raaz - see this is a story link, when you'll click it, you'll find the story.

Hope this helps :) Yet if you have any confusion or problem feel free to ask again :)

RiyaA123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved your idea of compiling these wonderful stories together......even if I'm an old member, it's still difficult for me to find Ariya stories.......

Like I can't find Silk Ribbons, and a cross over of Ariya and Asad and Zoya

And one with Ariya and Arnav and khushi

Thanku so much

etfr thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Just came across this wonderful thread. This is a real hard work for sure, really commendable and very much handy to get back at Ariya stories after 2 years gap.👏

Thanks alot for your great efforts, and thank you for mentioning my stories too.🤗

Its just that i would be giving you guys a hard time as i will be continuing my discontinued/ abandoned stories very soon, so you might have to update them again. 😉

otherwise this thread is amazing.

Also about categorizing stories theme wise might give away the suspense and readers might lack curiosity to read further. It is just a comment not a recommendation/ suggestion, please don't mind.👍🏼

Regard

Suzie aka etfr

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RiyaA123

Loved your idea of compiling these wonderful stories together......even if I'm an old member, it's still difficult for me to find Ariya stories.......

Like I can't find Silk Ribbons, and a cross over of Ariya and Asad and Zoya

And one with Ariya and Arnav and khushi

Thanku so much

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4403043

@bold which one is that?

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: etfr

Just came across this wonderful thread. This is a real hard work for sure, really commendable and very much handy to get back at Ariya stories after 2 years gap.👏

Thanks alot for your great efforts, and thank you for mentioning my stories too.🤗

Its just that i would be giving you guys a hard time as i will be continuing my discontinued/ abandoned stories very soon, so you might have to update them again. 😉

otherwise this thread is amazing.

Also about categorizing stories theme wise might give away the suspense and readers might lack curiosity to read further. It is just a comment not a recommendation/ suggestion, please don't mind.👍🏼

Regard

Suzie aka etfr

Welcome🤗

About the theme, I'll just categorise from the backdrop of the story so it might not reveal the suspenses...but few stories might be in that category... Sorry to the writers for that.

And thanks for your concern. Hope you'll let us know your view after updating the index as well🤗

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Hi All! Hope you all are good & safe. There's a news! Finally I'm here with Ariya Index by Theme! Hopefully you guys will think positive about it😳

And Sorry Riya Apu, I took so much time for it :(

I categorised the stories merely thinking from a point, like if any story is in Show Category, it doesn't mean it'll have to be fully like show, the characters backdrop might be different, traits as well...

The SS(Incomplete) section is yet to be included, hopefully will be able to do it soon.

And there's something for the Ariya lovers! I have uploaded the Ariya Episodes on Google Drive (Link can be found Here). So now anyone living outside the India can relive Ariya moments as well anytime⭐️ 

That's all for now! Take care, Stay safe, Stay happy🤗

Regards,

Razia