Our love is destined... New Os

shivi.1512 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It's my 1st story.Being Ariya fan it's on Arjun and Riya.. 

Arjun - Business man.. love Riya . Haven't told her. 

Riya - Arjun's childhood friend.. Sameer's sister. Completed her law degree

Late Mr. & Mrs. Rathod- Rawte Group of enterprises manager.. Sameer and Riya's parents. Died in a plane crash while returning from a official trip

Sameer- Arjun's friend and manager.. Loves riya as her own daughter. After their parents death He joined Rawte enterprise. 

Ayesha- Sameer's wife. She is pregnant.

Sakshi- Arjun's would be wife.

Suryakant Rawte:- Arjun's father

Sumona Rawte:- Arjun's mother.

Nirmala Rawte:- Arjun's Dadi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ll_piya_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting dear...

Arjun as a business man ...

Update soon...

Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sakshi's part is disturbing 

Anyway nice cs 

Cont soon 

DishaAriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

wow new ariya story 

awesome

pls update soon 

Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

interesting

update soon

shivi.1512 thumbnail

Part ---1

The preparations for Arjun's wedding was on full swing. The house was decorated and it was full of relatives and friends. Kids were playing around. Men were playing cards and some were having long drinks with small chats. Ladies were busy with selecting sarees and accessories. Boys and girls were all gathered in the garden to play a game. Just in two days, it will be Arjun's wedding. 

Riya was helping the event managers in decorating. As she was helping them, Dadi called her. 

Riya- " Yes, Ajji. Do you want something ? ", she was there by her in seconds. 

Ajji- " My dear. Nothing much. Where is your friend? I couldn't find Arjun anywhere. Where is he? Did he say anything to you? " Baa asked her.

Riya- " No idea Baa. I haven't seen him", she smiled. 

Ajji- "Ok beta , you carry on. If you come across just say him to meet me " and she went. 

It was tea time. She joined the young crowd who were already gathered in the garden. As few more gathered there. Arjun entered the place. More than he walked in he was literally pulled by Shakshi. Something about him was missing that day. Though many didn't notice it all the way he walked in his eyes was fixed on Riya who was laughing with his cousins and friends. 

" Chalo. Good evening everyone. As we all are here today let's play something interesting. " one of the friends announced. Everyone around started shouting so many games which turned the place. After the commotions came to an end it was finally decided to play hide and seek.

Boys and girls were shuffled and divided into 2 groups. The game was basically one would be blindfolded and he or she had to catch the other player. In case he catches one of his group the points go to another group and if he had to catch someone from the other team their group got a point and vice versa.  

Arjun, Sakshi, and few were a team while Riya and a few others were in another team. The game started and everyone was so excited. After a afew rounds of the game now it was Riya's turn to blindfold her eyes. 

As Riya was going in search she was caught by a pair of hands. With a thud, she fell on someone's chest her elbows resting on it. She knew who it was. The familiar scent, she needn't unfold the blindfold to find out who it was.

Riya-"Arjun Arjun...What are you doing? Leave me. Someone might see us ."

She tried freeing herself only to behold by Arjun. He held her wrists in his hand and pushed her close to him 

Arjun- " Really Riya? How can you be so happy and calm? I'm dying out here and you are enjoying yourself? Why are you acting ?", he poured all his emotions in wanting an answer from her. 

Riya-"Arjun..What are you talking about? What's wrong with you? Leave me before anyone comes ", she told him trying to loosen the hold of him.

Arjun- " Don't do this to me Riya. Why are you doing this? Don't you love me? What has happened to you? Don't you feel what I feel for you? Just stop lying", Arjun outraged in anger.

Riya-" No Arjun, not at all, I never had such a thought", she tried explaining him. 

With both her wrists in his one hand he lifted her chin, removed her blindfold, and looked into her eyes. " Tell me Riya You don't love me? Look into my eyes and say. I have no idea why you are running away from me? I have seen the love for me in your eyes even now I do see that. Then why all this drama?".

Riya was silent. Fighting her inner battles. Still, she didn't want to show what she was going through. "No Arjun, There was nothing as such. We were friends and we are friends, we will be friends. There is nothing much more", she started looking in his eyes controlling her tears which were in a brim to spill. 

Arjun held her shoulders and pushed her towards the wall. He held her arms tight. " Enough! Enough is enough. Don't play with me. This isn't so funny or simple as you think. I have seen the way you look at me. The bond we shared was more than friendship and you too know that. Why the hell are you denying it now ?", he shouted

" You are hurting me Arjun....." her tears were wetting her cheeks now. " Please... leave me ", she was murmuring with her eyes closed. Seeing her so fragile and the thought she was denying him and his love above all she feels hurt being near him messed his mind more. Without any word, he left her moved away from her.

"Arjun ! ", she called him but he didn't see behind. He just moved away from the place. Just in moment Sakshi came and took her away and they resumed to play. Though she tried being normal she was unable to be the same. She excused and left the game.

The shattered face and unspoken words of Arjun were haunting her. In a few minutes, it started raining so hard. The heavy showers came along with loud thunder and lightning. Riya went in to find out everyone seated to have their dinner. Except for one, Arjun. Where is he? She called one of the servants to ask where he is and found out that he had said he didn't want dinner tonight.

shivi.1512 thumbnail

Sorry guys.

It's my 1st story..

Hopefully ap logo ko pasand aaye.

DishaAriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

nice start 

arjun ki shadi ho rhi h per wo riya se pyar karta h 

aur riya bhi arjun se pyar karti h per kisi wajah se se wo ye accept nhi kar rhi h 

hope arjun ko wo wajah pta chal jaye aur wo riya ko shadi ke liye mana le 

pls update next part soon

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wow this is interesting..

Arjun riya se pyar karta he..

Lekin usaki shadi sakshi se ho rahi he..

Aur riya inkar kar rahi he..

Continue soon

N PM me when ypu update

Fa13 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome start

Beautifully u've written..👏

do continue soon.

Edited by Fa13 - 3 years ago