Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kurkuresandwich thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: angelicdeepti

Is the elder sisters name Suhani. I think I read some where, but was it completed

hi

i think you are searching for UNSPOKEN LOVE BY M.V.KOHLI007

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3197107

Edited by kurkuresandwich - 4 years ago
kurkuresandwich thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelicdeepti

I want to know about an Ariya story.

Arjun goes to attend marriage, but then ends up getting married to the bride. 

After marriage he goes to a mission and he directly returns to ETF to see his wife Riya there. 

May I know what is the story name

Ariya ff Making you Mine by Ariyatogether

angelicdeepti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kurkuresandwich

Ariya ff Making you Mine by Ariyatogether

Thank u so much dear

Aayat.ariya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wooohhh!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ Mujhe nhi pata tha ki after 1 year when I'll be back, mujhe kisi ki itna big hard work dikhne ko milegi.. 😌😌 Coz, last year AF (Arjun Forum) me writers k kami padhe thi... Mujhe laga ye forum v baki forums k trha will be off soon .. But no.. Aab saab thik hai... Thanks for this thread & thanks for adding my stories.. πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Umm, I think 10/15 new stories k sivay I almost read all the stories above u mentioned.. 😌😌 & agar saab firse ek baar start kiyi to at least 1+ year jarurat hai.. After all 2012-2018 taak jitna v stories read kiyi waqt kaam nhi gujare hai.. 

Thanks once again.. ❀️❀️❀️

#Ariya_Kazi... πŸ’• πŸ’• πŸ’• 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Subconscious14

Hi! 

Thank you for making this thread.

But I need one help. I am old reader of India-forum ariya but I left it for few years(like 5 years). It has changed alot.

I am searching for this one fanfic which I vaguely remember. Riya and Sameer were siblings. They both are royalties and they had a elder sister who was killed by their own father like honor killing. And whole team has gone to their home

Which is like a palace.  

I don't know if the story is still there or is deleted. Please help if you can .πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

Sorry for disturbing.

Maybe the story is there but I hadn't read it that's why can't help you, Sorry :-( 

You can use this thread for any kind of help related to Ariya story, so no need to say sorry :-)

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Hi all!! Hope you all are good & safe.

The thread is being updated as of 19th March, 2020. I hope I have not missed any story. If missed, please post the link.

And writers, PLEASE share your stories in this thread, it'll make things a little easier to me in updating the index.

Again asking, anyone wants to help me in updating the index by THEME ? It would've been good if any reader would have come forward.

Thanks!

Edited by MusicOfTheHeart - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Subconscious14

Hi! 

Thank you for making this thread.

But I need one help. I am old reader of India-forum ariya but I left it for few years(like 5 years). It has changed alot.

I am searching for this one fanfic which I vaguely remember. Riya and Sameer were siblings. They both are royalties and they had a elder sister who was killed by their own father like honor killing. And whole team has gone to their home

Which is like a palace.  

I don't know if the story is still there or is deleted. Please help if you can .πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

Sorry for disturbing.

I think the story that you are looking for is this -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3197107

Edited by dmegha - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Hi all!! Hope you all are good & safe.

The thread is being updated as of 19th March, 2020. I hope I have not missed any story. If missed, please post the link.

And writers, PLEASE share your stories in this thread, it'll make things a little easier to me in updating the index.

Again asking, anyone wants to help me in updating the index by THEME ? It would've been good if any reader would have come forward.

Thanks!

What themes have you decided on so far for categorizing the stories?

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks to this thread, I am reading some wonderful Stories I missed long back in IF.

ll_piya_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you so much for this wanderful thread...