Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Needblessings

yes please bring it on β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ. May be a long drive and candle light dinner also πŸ˜³

Long drive on HS's bike. πŸ˜³

Will be interesting to see HS's version of candle light dinner. πŸ˜‰

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Hi there, no offence taken. πŸ˜ƒ

I am based in Canada.

That means this forum is active 24/7. India wale sote hain, hum jagte hain. And when we sleep, they comment. πŸ˜Š

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wonder if the show will go off air once Babita and HS come together and get married and stuff. I cannot foresee what storyline will follow after that 

cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

I wonder if the show will go off air once Babita and HS come together and get married and stuff. I cannot foresee what storyline will follow after that 

I guess after Hanita come together, they'll have to fight again for their izzat with the mohallawale, especially Khatri, who'll never miss a chance to say "I told you this was going on"

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_MD

I guess after Hanita come together, they'll have to fight again for their izzat with the mohallawale, especially Khatri, who'll never miss a chance to say "I told you this was going on"

Hmm maybe! But honestly I don't want them to get married right after they confess their love. 

I know this might be a little modern thinking for an Indian TV show, but I want them to date and get to know each other before they get married πŸ˜³

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh lord.

Not too much dating. Can you imagine Khatri saying first Daughter roaming on bike and now Mother roaming on bike.

I think that to shut up Khatri for once and all is for his Wife to catch him red handed with another Lady and I cringe when he says with Maata Rani blessings and she beats him up.

I wonder why Mickey does not say anything about Khatri and his dirty Videos to shut him up with or complain.

Yes in this series its like a zig saw puzzle with each knowing parts and the wrong person knowing who is in love.

Its time for Babita to break the fantasy of Love with Ashok that she fed Mini and with honesty say that there was actually no Love but a fantasy and in reality to cover up for her loneliness. And explain what She now feels for HS is Love or not. She needs to come clean on this, as 100% of there problems is not talking to one another and with over active mind and what will people say attitude about them it leads to loads of drama and Masala from Mini.

I noticed that  Babita had started wearing trending suits in the Style that HS likes.

Than Mini says that She loves and he is her Idol, which is not visible from the way that she behaves and talks with him is puzzling, as she is always making fun of him and taunts, is this hero worship, no its down right rude. They still need to decide which way they are going to take her character in as she is coming across as a user and abuser at the same time and we see this with Mickey and Bobby as well, comes out worse as she always taunting him but when she wants things than its ok from her part. Its crazy.

Edited by guddi01 - 4 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: guddi01

Oh lord.

Not too much dating. Can you imagine Khatri saying first Daughter roaming on bike and now Mother roaming on bike.

I think that to shut up Khatri for once and all is for his Wife to catch him red handed with another Lady and I cringe when he says with Maata Rani blessings and she beats him up.

I wonder why Mickey does not say anything about Khatri and his dirty Videos to shut him up with or complain.

Yes in this series its like a zig saw puzzle with each knowing parts and the wrong person knowing who is in love.

Its time for Babita to break the fantasy of Love with Ashok that she fed Mini and with honesty say that there was actually no Love but a fantasy and in reality to cover up for her loneliness. And explain what She now feels for HS is Love or not. She needs to come clean on this, as 100% of there problems is not talking to one another and with over active mind and what will people say attitude about them it leads to loads of drama and Masala from Mini.

I noticed that  Babita had started wearing trending suits in the Style that HS likes.

Than Mini says that She loves and he is her Idol, which is not visible from the way that she behaves and talks with him is puzzling, as she is always making fun of him and taunts, is this hero worship, no its down right rude. They still need to decide which way they are going to take her character in as she is coming across as a user and abuser at the same time and we see this with Mickey and Bobby as well, comes out worse as she always taunting him but when she wants things than its ok from her part. Its crazy.

I think you are being too harsh with a 17 year old girl who has gone through a lot in past one year of her life... Her journey of seeing what her mother had gone thru ..her father's betrayal has an impact on her.. She is protective of her mother and this side of Hanuman threatens her mother's emotional being.. She is not rude but complaining to him.. She is angry because she holds him at high regards.. let's cut some slack to the kid..in my view it's quite realistic character and would love to see her growth in coming episodes..

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think they will get married so easily, maybe at the end of the show. If they do get married in the next few months, I am sure the writers will handle the period after that well. It's a finite show so they won't keep dragging it. 

Also, it doesn't look like they will bring another man in Babita's life. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I don't think they will get married so easily, maybe at the end of the show. If they do get married in the next few months, I am sure the writers will handle the period after that well. It's a finite show so they won't keep dragging it. 

Also, it doesn't look like they will bring another man in Babita's life. 

Really? You don't think they will get married easily? Hmmm I wonder how long is Mini gonna be opposed to Hanita's "relationship". 

Btw, How long is the show supposed to last? 

I think they might bring another Woman in HS's life maybe a friend or something to make Babita realize. Nevertheless, the upcoming episodes/track is gonna be real interesting 

RuShKara_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

Oh lord.

I have always seen you having some or the other problems with Mini. She is a 17 year girl who has suffered a lot which she did not deserve.  The paagal hai chipku hai tang mat kar jokes which she uses for bobby and Mickey are what normally best buddies do. Extra sweetness would make the dosti look fake. As per help- when Bobby and Preet were in need(Kittu track) she stood there tried to make Preet understand that the guy isn’t good and she should take stand. No matter how much Preet humiliated her Minnie stood for her. Her falling in depression was one sign of how much she values them. Till today Mickey did not need any help. I am sure when he does she will be there for him... and for the hero part Before Hero HS was her best friend and they have a relationship of making fun of each other& supporting each other .

So she never lacked the respect for him. Infact IMO she still loves and respects him equally but is hurt and hence is behaving like this and as it is said hum unse hurt hote hai jo humare apne ho..