Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

It looks like until today no one knew who loves whom to what extent. Minnie discovered how much HS loves her mother. HS discovered how much Minnie loves him. 

I also think Babita doesn't know the intensity of his love. If she did, she might not be so at ease. For that matter, she herself doesn't know that she's starting to see him as more than a friend, and neither does he. I agree that keeping secrets hurts mother-daughter but I also don't think Babita should discuss this Minnie. This whole topic of love is a sensitive part of their combined past and Babita needs to open up to her daughter one day to explain that there wasn't a betrayal in the name of love in her marriage because there was never any love in the first place. HS is the real deal. 

Siyappa! It will be interesting to see how all these things are untangled, but I agree with HS - I want Babita to actively do something about it because it's her heart's desire, and not because of what people want. I have a feeling Khatri is going to cause more trouble in this respect. Also curious to see Minnie's reaction when she finds out the nature of Hanita's relationship and the fact that her mother has known all along about HS' affections but is still ok with it. 

I also feel that it's important to bring back Imarti's impact on HS' life. A man who still loves his late wife like crazy even after all these years can never betray Babita. Minnie has to see that. CV's are you reading this?

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya_12

biggest problem minni does not know what her mom feels , babita's comfort with hanuman & many delicate things both hanuman babita share which minni has no idea of  .

Yeah, imagine if she found out that HS lost many nights' sleep counseling her, or that she helped him write a love letter for Imarti and has invaded his personal space too, or the fact that Babita returned his money, or that he told Babita ages ago that Minnie was like his daughter, etc.

The problem with Minnie (and often Babita) is that she can be quite self-centered and focused only on her issues. They don't consider the fact that others around them may be in trouble or are facing problems. I know they had a hard life, but if you think about it, HS is still very young but has no family, he lost a young wife and still hurts because of that loss. Has Minnie ever tried to see this side of him? She knows that for him it was 'ishq waala love' (or 'isq waala love' as he would say).

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

It looks like until today no one knew who loves whom to what extent. Minnie discovered how much HS loves her mother. HS discovered how much Minnie loves him. 

I also think Babita doesn't know the intensity of his love. If she did, she might not be so at ease. For that matter, she herself doesn't know that she's starting to see him as more than a friend, and neither does he. I agree that keeping secrets hurts mother-daughter but I also don't think Babita should discuss this Minnie. This whole topic of love is a sensitive part of their combined past and Babita needs to open up to her daughter one day to explain that there wasn't a betrayal in the name of love in her marriage because there was never any love in the first place. HS is the real deal. 

Siyappa! It will be interesting to see how all these things are untangled, but I agree with HS that I want Babita to actively do something about it because it's her heart's desire, and not because of what people want. I have a feeling Khatri is going to cause more trouble in this respect. Also curious to see Minnie's reaction when she finds out the nature of Hanita's relationship and the fact that her mother has known all along about HS' affections but is still ok with it. 

I also feel that it's important to bring back Imarti's impact on HS' life. A man who still loves his late wife like crazy even after all these years can never betray Babita. Minnie has to see that. CV's are you reading this?

this entire track will open one after another hidden emotions , missconceptions and most importantly   their true  relationship !! 

From the segments I feel that this aloofness of H.S will make Babita restless and now she will understands how much h.s loves her. Not only that she will miss all the sweet gestures of h.s ,she will miss the way he used to treat her ,how he used to fulfill all her wishes even before she asked for it. It will definaltely make her depressed,agitated, sad and probably that can impact her work and buisness as well. eventualy Minnie will understands that her Babe is also in love with h.s. Then probabaly another outburst waiting from Minnie.

Needblessings thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose1000

Really nice segment. I am so glad HS is keeping a distance from the duo. I hope he is doing it on his own and not because Mini asks him to do so. 

HS has done more than enough for the duo. I want Babita to propose to him. Just like HS had said he wants Babita to take the first step...

And reporters....ugh...featherbrained people..can't even say a name correctly or maybe they are doing it on purpose for their own sadistic pleasure I guess. 😔

I have a feeling that she will start to take the steps now. This distance is much needed for their entire relationship dynamics . Both mom and daughter will understand how much H.S adores them.Especialy babita  will miss all his special treatments badly. She just started to get the flavor of love,care ,bit of romance too so hopefully this DURIYAN will make her more possasive and eventually she will say that 3 magical words☺️. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Needblessings

this entire track will open one after another hidden emotions , missconceptions and most importantly   their true  relationship !! 

From the segments I feel that this aloofness of H.S will make Babita restless and now she will understands how much h.s loves her. Not only that she will miss all the sweet gestures of h.s ,she will miss the way he used to treat her ,how he used to fulfill all her wishes even before she asked for it. It will definaltely make her depressed,agitated, sad and probably that can impact her work and buisness as well. eventualy Minnie will understands that her Babe is also in love with h.s. Then probabaly another outburst waiting from Minnie.

@bold this would be quite interesting, actually. When she was worried about Ashok she added too much salt for the first time while cooking. Wonder what else she will mess up this time. That would be a warning sign. 

I too think there will be another outburst from Minnie when she finds out her mother loves or even likes HS in a romantic sense. She will be angry that HS came between them and when Babita sides with HS, she will rebel. HS will try to discipline her and then there will be more fights. All necessary to sort things out for everyone, though. 

She's going to be 18 in 3 months, so as an adult I would be curious to see if she decides to leave home upon learning her mother wants to remarry. 

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@bold this would be quite interesting, actually. When she was worried about Ashok she added too much salt for the first time while cooking. Wonder what else she will mess up this time. That would be a warning sign. 

I too think there will be another outburst from Minnie when she finds out her mother loves or even likes HS in a romantic sense. She will be angry that HS came between them and when Babita sides with HS, she will rebel. HS will try to discipline her and then there will be more fights. All necessary to sort things out for everyone, though. 

She's going to be 18 in 3 months, so as an adult I would be curious to see if she decides to leave home upon learning her mother wants to remarry. 

Hmm. Good question. Since Babita mentioned it, I think CVs have planned something for Mini when she turns 18. 

Btw can I ask you something? You don't have to answer if this offends you. Do you live in USA? I am only asking this looking at the time of your comment. 😊

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Needblessings

I have a feeling that she will start to take the steps now. This distance is much needed for their entire relationship dynamics . Both mom and daughter will understand how much H.S adores them.Especialy babita  will miss all his special treatments badly. She just started to get the flavor of love,care ,bit of romance too so hopefully this DURIYAN will make her more possasive and eventually she will say that 3 magical words☺️. 

Yup. Distance is important in love stories. But I hope CVs keep it short and realistic and don't stretch and make it sadistic. I would like to see Payal, jhumka chamach also. 😉😳

inlieu thumbnail

Hmm. Good question. Since Babita mentioned it, I think CVs have planned something for Mini when she turns 18. 

Btw can I ask you something? You don't have to answer if this offends you. Do you live in USA? I am only asking this looking at the time of your comment. 😊

Hi there, no offence taken. 😃

I am based in Canada.

Needblessings thumbnail

I think it's to show the growing comfort level. When they first moved, HS wouldn't even remove his police shirt in front of her and now look!

On top of that she pours the whole bucket of water on him. He's super hot!

☺️☺️☺️!! 1st soapy H.S now wet H.S 🤣❤️.

Needblessings thumbnail

Yup. Distance is important in love stories. But I hope CVs keep it short and realistic and don't stretch and make it sadistic. I would like to see Payal, jhumka chamach also. 😉😳

yes please bring it on ❤️☺️. May be a long drive and candle light dinner also 😳