HANITA :):):) [ SBS]

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCVCSabB0yo

❤️❤️❤️😆 .light moment between these two. They are so cute . Pari is funny .

Looks like H.S doing all his chores all by himself. Totally detached from mother daughter.

Edited by Needblessings - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Looks like he made a promise not to involved with Mother and Daughter and is staying away from them. The line is very fine and lets see where it takes them.

From the prom it gas affected HS the most.

Laal.Ishq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What's up with all the reporters calling him Hanumant ??? 

Like even the headline clearly reads "Hanuman" 😳

Edited by Laal.Ishq - 4 years ago
Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laal.Ishq

What's up with all the reporters calling him Hanumant ??? 

Like even the headline clearly reads "Hanuman" 😳

I know its irritating. and lots of people are telling them they are wrong but they are not listening .🤔

maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sometimes silence speaks louder than words. When someone can't understand your words, it is better to remain silent.

If you love someone let them go. If they come back, they are destined for you. Else they were never ment to be yours in the first instance. There is no point holding tight as either party will get more hurt.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This is great. Poor guy needs a break from the madness since those two entered his life. Let them get a feel for what life is like without his love and warmth. I think it's even more painful when you are physically in the same space but emotionally distant. 

I wonder if Minnie will initially rejoice at this gap but over time find it unbearable. I don't think she can stay away from him, especially since her mother will now be much stricter than she could ever imagine. Who will she tell her problems to? We've seen that she may hide things her mother but not from HS. I hope she finds out later on that he declared himself to be her father in the hospital. 

And HS in a vest is hot!

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

TFS. Seriously it's really really annoying they kept calling him Hanumant

Man the show and his character is so famous, they don't even know his name right? Do these SBS people do their homework or not? Such ignorant losers 😡

Nice segment though. I'm happy HS is maintaining a safe distance from Babita, keeping up his words to Minnie. Let's see how this goes. 

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I too think that Mini made him promise to forget love, if they are stay there.

So I think that is what he is going to do. Detached from the Duo, like strangers. 

They in there space and him on his space.

Now it will be Babita after him. Hopefully Mini will see that Babita loves HS and will propose Marriage as well. Lets see.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I really hope Minnie doesn't make him promise anything. I want him to just say he will maintain his distance and they don't need to move out. 

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Really nice segment. I am so glad HS is keeping a distance from the duo. I hope he is doing it on his own and not because Mini asks him to do so. 

HS has done more than enough for the duo. I want Babita to propose to him. Just like HS had said he wants Babita to take the first step...

And reporters....ugh...featherbrained people..can't even say a name correctly or maybe they are doing it on purpose for their own sadistic pleasure I guess. 😔