Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes, Minnie still loves HS and still cares about his dignity but she's hurting because she no longer sees him as a perfect man who could never make mistakes. She knows he's a good man but can't accept that he would think about loving her mother. She's afraid of losing everything all over again since the existing equilibrium has been disturbed. 

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Yes, Minnie still loves HS and still cares about his dignity but she's hurting because she no longer sees him as a perfect man who could never make mistakes. She knows he's a good man but can't accept that he would think about loving her mother. She's afraid of losing everything all over again since the existing equilibrium has been disturbed. 

That's the point here. Mini's vision of perfect man. She has wrong idea of perfection. Mostly due to the circumstances under which she has grown up. So in a way the Senior Khuranas and Babita are responsible for this. They kept her in an unrealistic bubble just to compensate for Ashok not being present in their lives. As Mini said, she thinks love is destructive as Babita loved Ashok and it destroyed them. So Mini will have to realize that love is not always destructive. True love can be a beautiful thing. Finding one's soul mate is a rare thing. 99 percent married couples are not soul mates. But soul mate or not, true love can help heal. Mini will eventually realize that what she thinks makes HS imperfect is actually not so. That HS's love is pure and can heal both mother and daughter and give them a stable caring loving life. 

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tomorrow our beloved H.S aka Anirudh birth day 😊. Can we make a birthday thread  or something special for him ? I don`t know the rules that`s why asking😊. I think he deserves one special treat from us.  Any help or suggestions will be very much helpful .Thanks in advance .👏

By the way loving to read all the different opinions about yesterday`s extraordinary episode. One thing  is common we all loved the episode to the core ❤️.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose1000

That's the point here. Mini's vision of perfect man. She has wrong idea of perfection. Mostly due to the circumstances under which she has grown up. So in a way the Senior Khuranas and Babita are responsible for this. They kept her in an unrealistic bubble just to compensate for Ashok not being present in their lives. As Mini said, she thinks love is destructive as Babita loved Ashok and it destroyed them. So Mini will have to realize that love is not always destructive. True love can be a beautiful thing. Finding one's soul mate is a rare thing. 99 percent married couples are not soul mates. But soul mate or not, true love can help heal. Mini will eventually realize that what she thinks makes HS imperfect is actually not so. That HS's love is pure and can heal both mother and daughter and give them a stable caring loving life. 

Agree with what you're saying here. Minnie also needs to realize that people have different shades, and HS doesn't need to be measured up against Ashok in order for her to accept and love him wholeheartedly. Every person is different, and just like HS accepted mother-daughter with their flaws, she has to think about whether she wants to do so or not. It is up to her at the end of the day. 

He never claimed to be perfect, or set out to be a role model/hero/idol/father figure. Like she said, his love was pure, simple, healing, innocent, and boundless. I think in her subconscious mind she wondered if HS was too good to be true because of her previous conception that all men were bad. She finally thinks she found something in HS that makes her previous conception apply 100% across the board to all men. She saw him as strong and invincible but she needs to learn that one so-called mistake doesn't wipe out all the goodness she has seen in him. 

She hasn't considered Lala seriously either, but if you think about it, he has been a good role model too that men can be generous, kind, and loving. We don't talk so much about him because he's a supporting character, but he has done more for mother-daughter in whatever way he could than Sukhi or Dadu even.  

Of course, because she is closer to HS she had elevated him to near-divine status, and this is another thing kids tend to learn as they grow up: that no matter how awesome their parents are, they can make mistakes despite their best intentions. She's grown up seeing her Babes with her strengths and weaknesses but in the case of HS it was different. 

First of all, she bonded with HS in the toughest of circumstances, and in a very short period of time. The initial interactions were all through the lowest phase in her life - it's only recently that things have started to pick up. Secondly, she had no expectations from him from the outset. To her he was an honest and principled policeman who accepted them as tenants in his house. Then she saw that he was willing to put his career and house on the line just to uphold his code of honor - she had never before met a man who was this strict about his ethics. All this was before he was emotionally attached to either of them. 

The most important thing was that in this new phase of struggle, and for the first time in her life she was able to be just a child because he had her back. She did not have to always know the answers or find solutions because she could go to him without hesitation, without worrying that he was emotionally vulnerable or easily stressed like Babita usually was. He also kept the lines of communication open from day one so he came across as approachable and reasonable.

Secondly, she became impressed by the way he maintained his dignity and his calm when Ashok cause so much trouble in their lives, how he mentored mother and daughter without expecting anything in return, how he was genuinely invested in their well-being and success. She realized how he was affected when she was happy or sad and how every time she missed having a father's support, he was right there beside her without being asked to. Whether it was to help her get admission into college, train her early morning, deal with the issues at her college, or help her resolve her fights with her mother, his wisdom was always a source of inspiration and strength to her. 

Thirdly, she was won over by his selfless nature and his ability to accept people without judging them, right from day one where he offered them a place to live no-questions-asked, to when he spent a lot of his savings on buying her an expensive camera so that she could fulfill her dreams, to when he also offered Meeta shelter and assistance. 

He made it so easy to admire and respect him, to count on him in good times and bad, and to show that life could be lived on one's own terms that she was swept away in this newfound lifestyle. She never saw him do anything "out of line" so this revelation burst her bubble. 

I think she will have to stop dealing in absolutes (as Siths do) but learn that things come in different shades, and that we need to see the entire spectrum of colors and qualities in life and people as part of growing up. 

I won't go into the reasons as to why things are this way between mother-daughter since most people have already mentioned it, but going forward, Minnie will have to adjust to behaving like a kid and not a parent to Babita so that her mother can really be free. If Babita wants to be with HS, it is her decision and hers to take responsibility for if things go wrong later. The point is not whether HS is a gem of a man or not. The point is that this Babita 2.0 will not be destroyed emotionally by anyone like she was before - that was always a goal they both wanted to achieve.

Minnie has to realize that a big part of her mother's emancipation involves being strong enough to make her own decisions as a parent and as an independent woman about whom she wants to spend her life with. By being over-protective she is preventing Babita from being able to continue on the forward spiral of erring and learning from her mistakes, which is essential for her journey. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Needblessings

Tomorrow our beloved H.S aka Anirudh birth day 😊. Can we make a birthday thread  or something special for him ? I don`t know the rules that`s why asking😊. I think he deserves one special treat from us.  Any help or suggestions will be very much helpful .Thanks in advance .👏

By the way loving to read all the different opinions about yesterday`s extraordinary episode. One thing  is common we all loved the episode to the core ❤️.

I was thinking the same. Do we need to contact the mods about opening this thread? I've never done one of those before so I don't know the procedure.

@green
Yes, we all did because we had such brilliant material to experience and talk about. 

Needblessings thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I was thinking the same. Do we need to contact the mods about opening this thread? I've never done one of those before so I don't know the procedure.

@green
Yes, we all did because we had such brilliant material to experience and talk about. 

Same here dear.Have no clue about it. That`s why thought to ask other forum members. Lets wait and see if anyone can help us. Yes the episode was a masterpiece . PB is a gem of Indian TV and the star casts are exceptionally extraordinary❤️👏. This is outstanding.

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Needblessings

Yes we can make a birthday thread and get that stickied with mods permission. That's a great idea.. 

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

It's been ages that I have made bday thread but if you want I can make one and then you all can pour your messages..

Needblessings thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Yes we can make a birthday thread and get that stickied with mods permission. That's a great idea.. 

oh really ? Thank you so so much😃. So just we open the  new thread for any topic need to do the same?

Needblessings thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

It's been ages that I have made bday thread but if you want I can make one and then you all can pour your messages..

YES please. Please do so. Thats so nice of you. thank you .👏❤️😊.