Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rose1000

Really nice segment. I am so glad HS is keeping a distance from the duo. I hope he is doing it on his own and not because Mini asks him to do so. 

HS has done more than enough for the duo. I want Babita to propose to him. Just like HS had said he wants Babita to take the first step...

And reporters....ugh...featherbrained people..can't even say a name correctly or maybe they are doing it on purpose for their own sadistic pleasure I guess. 😔

@bold

yes yes yes

Laal.Ishq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Keep bringing this up in each post so the show people (whoever) is stalking the forum take further notes 😆😆

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laal.Ishq

Keep bringing this up in each post so the show people (whoever) is stalking the forum take further notes 😆😆

I hope they will listen. From the segments it looks like he will indeed ignore Babita, while she will keep trying to talk to him or do things for him even more than before because of Beeji, and because she saw what he did for Minnie in the hospital.

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

biggest problem minni does not know what her mom feels , babita's comfort with hanuman & many delicate things both hanuman babita share which minni has no idea of  .

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The biggest problem between Babes and Mini has always been hiding things from one another. It has led to many misunderstandings in the past. 

The problem here is bit more complicated. So Babita is in love with HS. This is something which cannot be easily discussed with a teenage daughter that too in Babes's situation with all the Khurana mess. 

Babes has no idea that Mini knows that HS loves her. 

Mini has no idea that Babes loves HS too. After today's episode, it is only HS who knows about both mother daughter thoughts. So it is natural for HS to maintain distance. The hurdle needs to be crossed and the only person who can make it easy is Babita. But for that to happen, HS has to tell her that Mini knows. or Mini has to tell her she knows. Only then Babita can talk to Mini about this romantic entanglement. I hope CVs don't stretch it too much. 

CV if you all are reading...then please....let Babita do the chasing this time. Please don't go down the cliched route taken in all desi soaps.  

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The biggest problem between Babes and Mini has always been hiding things from one another. It has led to many misunderstandings in the past. 

The problem here is bit more complicated. So Babita is in love with HS. This is something which cannot be easily discussed with a teenage daughter that too in Babes's situation with all the Khurana mess. 

Babes has no idea that Mini knows that HS loves her. 

Mini has no idea that Babes loves HS too. After today's episode, it is only HS who knows about both mother daughter thoughts. So it is natural for HS to maintain distance. The hurdle needs to be crossed and the only person who can make it easy is Babita. But for that to happen, HS has to tell her that Mini knows. or Mini has to tell her she knows. Only then Babita can talk to Mini about this romantic entanglement. I hope CVs don't stretch it too much. 

CV if you all are reading...then please....let Babita do the chasing this time. Please don't go down the cliched route taken in all desi soaps.  

HS doesn’t know Babita has feeling for him too.. heck even we audience don’t know that for sure. She hasn’t expressed or acknowledged it. Babuta also doesn’t know HS “loves” her to that extent I feel. I think she has a hint that he likes her, but she doesn’t know for sure either because HS hasn’t said anything to Babita. 

The only person who actually know in this trio is Mini who knows HS loves Babita and HS knows that Mini knows... it’s all complicated.

I think HS will try to distance himself from Babita because of Mini, and Babita will be upset/annoyed about that. She will complain to Mini and maybe Mini will realize that Babita also has feelings for HS. I just hope Babita realizes too and expresses that to HS herself 🙌

Laal.Ishq thumbnail

I feel like that's the route they're taking as it was time and time again indicated in such way. Like Hanuman already established that he wants babita to take the first step and also this whole track, which would lead to Hanuman distancing himself from babita. 

Laal.Ishq thumbnail

Coming back to the video how is babita not shying away from hanuman considering he's in a vest...not even averting her eyes anymore 😆

inlieu thumbnail

Coming back to the video how is babita not shying away from hanuman considering he's in a vest...not even averting her eyes anymore 😆

I think it's to show the growing comfort level. When they first moved, HS wouldn't even remove his police shirt in front of her and now look!

On top of that she pours the whole bucket of water on him. He's super hot!

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

I feel like that's the route they're taking as it was time and time again indicated in such way. Like Hanuman already established that he wants babita to take the first step and also this whole track, which would lead to Hanuman distancing himself from babita. 

Yes! It would be great if they remain consistent in this.