Users

Frequent Posters

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: swaasp

ye ek separate thread me likhna aur bhi detail meπŸ˜‰ aur lamba vala chahiye

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Lamba & detail πŸ˜‚

Aana b toh chahie mujhe usse detail me likhna...

I will try swatiπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ˜‚

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

How can I forget you Arfa, we're book partners😍😍 we shall be friends till the authors keep writing romance....and that is never gonna end, so we're friends till eternityπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜ 

Our views are bound to differ sometimes as we're humans and can't always think alike, that's part of our nature😊😊 but friendship blooms at every places, all we have to do is keep watering it...πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Finally end of this roller coaster journey and I made so many amazing friends hereπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—

Very well said Vartika. I am not good with words.

Ofcourse! Romance books are never going to end, so I am never going to stop reading those. It's great to always discuss the books with you...β™₯️

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

...lol...I think if the shows are running for a longer period of time and if there has been a major build up to the SR..then they give us a better one. We got a very nice SR of AvNeil in Naamkarann...lol..because they had their SR after 2 years of marriage in the show and after making us viewers to wait for a whole 10 months real time...lol. So the whole episode Was just the 2 of them ..dedicated to their SR..it won the poll for best SR on tv,..And because the couple is shipped crazily offscreen and there was the possibility of their offscreen romantic relationship...it made the SR even more exciting..lol.

I don't know about them but, I know about Raman & Ishita. Their SR was also damn damn good. I was crazy for them for some period of time. They also do it after 2 years of marriage so, it was a great build up. SR scene, then morning after scenes were also so damn good...

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Lamba & detail πŸ˜‚

Aana b toh chahie mujhe usse detail me likhna...

I will try swatiπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ˜‚

tumhe aajyega jo imagine karte ho vo likhdena censor cut mat kardena basπŸ˜‰πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

I will be waiting arfa

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

tumhe aajyega jo imagine karte ho vo likhdena censor cut mat kardena basπŸ˜‰πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

I will be waiting arfa

πŸ™ŠπŸ™‰πŸ™Š theek hai ji.. Likhungi tum itna bol rahi ho toh...

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aah from where do i start? K...the only reason i noticed this show is because of teju..though i havent seen her shows completely i have seen all her scenes here and there in insta youtube ..am nt a tv buff ..so me watching a serial is next to impossible..bt her cuteness and acting made me a fan of her..nw cmng to this show..when i read that teju is going to be in this show i was nt very happy... I dint want any other kunan continuation... And i was nt very impressed with the promo too..i felt teju will be sidelined...

But aftr started reading the updates nd seeing the few clips i gt impressed..then came our mishaan..hayeeee....actually the credit goes to their beautiful bgm...it was that music which made me fall in love with them and then their dhamaka chemistry overpowered the bgm too..since am nt in india watching the episodes was kind of difficlt..bt somehow made it..i used silsila and forum to stay awake in the bus...lol..nandys post were my fav....as the story starts progressing my love for teju and mishaan kept increasing and there was no turning bak...

Their scenes were subtle and real...their chemistry was tooo good....also i loved all the other characters as well specially arnav and buaa...

I kind of stayed away from forum after a mnth bcz of all the negativity...bt the best part is that i got a sisssy like varttuuu...lately she introduced me to pranu sush diyuu swatuuu ..though i knew all this people from forum, but we got so close a mnth back who is my besties now...i love u my babiesssss....u all r my besties and sisters now.i can never frget this show bcz of 2 reasons..firstly bcz of our mishaan and secondly bcz of my bestiesssss...

Wanna thank the makers of this show for giving such a beautiful couple....

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sreevijayan

Aah from where do i start? K...the only reason i noticed this show is because of teju..though i havent seen her shows completely i have seen all her scenes here and there in insta youtube ..am nt a tv buff ..so me watching a serial is next to impossible..bt her cuteness and acting made me a fan of her..nw cmng to this show..when i read that teju is going to be in this show i was nt very happy... I dint want any other kunan continuation... And i was nt very impressed with the promo too..i felt teju will be sidelined...

But aftr started reading the updates nd seeing the few clips i gt impressed..then came our mishaan..hayeeee....actually the credit goes to their beautiful bgm...it was that music which made me fall in love with them and then their dhamaka chemistry overpowered the bgm too..since am nt in india watching the episodes was kind of difficlt..bt somehow made it..i used silsila and forum to stay awake in the bus...lol..nandys post were my fav....as the story starts progressing my love for teju and mishaan kept increasing and there was no turning bak...

Their scenes were subtle and real...their chemistry was tooo good....also i loved all the other characters as well specially arnav and buaa...

I kind of stayed away from forum after a mnth bcz of all the negativity...bt the best part is that i got a sisssy like varttuuu...lately she introduced me to pranu sush diyuu swatuuu ..though i knew all this people from forum, but we got so close a mnth back who is my besties now...i love u my babiesssss....u all r my besties and sisters now.i can never frget this show bcz of 2 reasons..firstly bcz of our mishaan and secondly bcz of my bestiesssss...

Sree πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜₯(happy tears)

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

achuuu Big hug to you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

aww Sreeβ€οΈπŸ€— Rulayegi kya😭

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful post πŸ€—

I am not a complete Mishaanian (as I skipped watching once they started SD and watched last two episodesπŸ˜‰)

But Mishaan would be one of my favourites forever... I love their journey especially their balcony talks β€οΈ

I wish all the cast for their next projects πŸ‘πŸΌ

I wish all Mishaanians a fun and happy ride ahead πŸ™‚