Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Like I always tell Vartika, I watch the show for a jodi. I started watching this for a jodi. From the first scene where he clicks her pictures, he became my favourite. I was hooked to their love story. It was all executed so well. Then came the SD track. It was so horrible. 

Yes, in today's episode, they have given the cute moments but, there were so many incomplete ends. They could have completed those. Hospital bed me when she wakes up, he would have been there & all the details like those. A heart to heart conversation between thesw two about what happened in the previous weeks.

Aur toh aur SR..Kya the re isme 😭😭😭 Kuch nahi diya 😭😐

Aur su bua ko b nahi laya..

Chalo, last but not the least, you were the first person who welcomed me in this forumπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› I shall always remember this. We might have disagreed so many times, but, that's another story. Wo toh chalta rehta hai shows me... Show end hua toh kya, we can always interact....Bhool mat jana

agree I wanted it too😭

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Like I always tell Vartika, I watch the show for a jodi. I started watching this for a jodi. From the first scene where he clicks her pictures, he became my favourite. I was hooked to their love story. It was all executed so well. Then came the SD track. It was so horrible. 

Yes, in today's episode, they have given the cute moments but, there were so many incomplete ends. They could have completed those. Hospital bed me when she wakes up, he would have been there & all the details like those. A heart to heart conversation between thesw two about what happened in the previous weeks.

Aur toh aur SR..Kya the re isme 😭😭😭 Kuch nahi diya 😭😐

Aur su bua ko b nahi laya..

Chalo, last but not the least, you were the first person who welcomed me in this forumπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› I shall always remember this. We might have disagreed so many times, but, that's another story. Wo toh chalta rehta hai shows me... Show end hua toh kya, we can always interact....Bhool mat jana

@Bold- Even I waited for this scene..How she would've reacted after knowing that Ruhaan married her and an emotional convo between MisHaan about all the happenings ..I badly wished to see those..But these cruel cvs directly took a leap😑😭

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swaasp

agree I wanted it too😭

Me too. Yaar fake kiss toh veer ke saaat b bataya tha, toh Ruhaan ke saat b toh batana tha.

Verbal ILY. How, she is sorry ke she did what she did in past Episodes & that she had a reason. Bas 5 minutes ka hi scene dedete.

Aur SR ka toh pucho hi mat🀨

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

I wish they showed mishaan wedding in fb like they showed of Mauhaan. But it is ok.loved their scenes today

Yeah no wedding scene of MisHaan😭 But I'm glad they gave SR scene and post marriage scenes at leastπŸ˜ƒ

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pranurosid

@Bold- Even I waited for this scene..How she would've reacted after knowing that Ruhaan married her and an emotional convo between MisHaan about all the happenings ..I badly wished to see those..But these cruel cvs directly took a leap😑😭

Leap liya b toh, they could have shown a 5 minutes flashback. Waise b they excel in flashbacks & dreams.

Leap liya..usme b kitne kabbab me haddis...

pranurosid thumbnail

Leap liya b toh, they could have shown a 5 minutes flashback. Waise b they excel in flashbacks & dreams.

Leap liya..usme b kitne kabbab me haddis...

Ruhaan did a big mistake by buying a flat in the same buildingπŸ˜†

swaasp thumbnail

Me too. Yaar fake kiss toh veer ke saaat b bataya tha, toh Ruhaan ke saat b toh batana tha.

Verbal ILY. How, she is sorry ke she did what she did in past Episodes & that she had a reason. Bas 5 minutes ka hi scene dedete.

Aur SR ka toh pucho hi mat🀨

@bold haan main wait kar rahi thi Fb ayega fb ayega par aaya hi nahi I was so dosapppinted par baad me MisHaan ka moments yaad karke khud ko console karliyaπŸ˜”

tumhe SR ki OS likhni padegi arfa plz likhona

pranurosid thumbnail

@Vartu waiting  for the next updates of your FFs..Plz update karo na❀️

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

@Vartu waiting  for the next updates of your FFs..Plz update karo na❀️

yeah vartuu agar ab tum poori tarah se teekh ho tho FFs continue karo jaldi nahi tho hum wait karenge 

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I started watching this show only for mauhaan fb's and thought i'll stop watching it once i know that there are no more mauhaan records available. But then Mishaan kept me hooked to this season. Loved their journey, and not to forget i started liking Kunal more and went back to watch his previous shows, and will definitely watch his shows in the future.