Mishaan journey💜💜💜😍😍

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello girls

Wow....so the journey has finally finally come to it's destination! But what a journey it was😍😍 let's have a peek, shall we?😍😍

From the first promo, when Mishti falls and Ruhaan holds her, we all went crazy...so crazy that we came up with the name 'Mishaan' even before the first episode was telecasted then in first episode we got the very first glimpse of Mishtu and Ruhaan babu...all arrogant and aloof and handsome as sin...sigh! and Mishtu....beautiful and miss perfectionist. Now our expectations were even higher, sky high to be true😍😍 CVS didn't disappoint us either....the first time Ruhaan saw Mishtu was magical.... His expression, the bgm...gosh, I love their bgmπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ and we, who were already going crazy for Mishaan, crossed all the limits and became jabra fans😎😎 

The silsila of Mishaan kept going and kept providing the fuel to our already burning desires....by now we were so invested in Mishaan that our day started with Mishaan and ended with Mishaan😍😍😍 again the CVS didn't disappoint us and kept giving us the best mishaan moments and then came the most anticipated moment... The BREAKUP  and we all danced on the break up song, didn't we?πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ the happiest day for mishaan fansπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ 

Fir kya tha break up k baad to there was only Mishaan mishaan and mishaanπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ we god kisses, lots of them😍😍 we got dances, late night talks, chupke chupke romance, rasoi romance, balcony romance, bedroom romance, car romanceπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„Well, everythingπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ 

Then this CVS became the most cruel creatures ever and seized our happiness with sacrifice drama😭😭😭 we bashed them as much as we could... But they had moti chamdi and didn't really get affected😑😑😏😏  but kahte hain na "itni shiddat se Maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai, k her zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki sazish ki hai"πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ and so we got the most beautiful wedding night and post marriage scenes of Mishaan, so no complaints, we've still not forgiven you, cruel heartless CVS!! but you gave us Mishaan in the first place so it's okay...jao jee lo apni zindagi😈😎 

Finally goodbye, sayonara, alvida! Love you allπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

From where I have startπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

When I was seeing S1,I was sad it is ending  but after seeing teju and aneri in promo felt very happy....I liked teju previous shows and aneri in nisha aur uske cousins serials....but once kunal entered in the serial....I started liking kunal too

From starting of promo,I was watching almost all the moments of mishaan in loops...thanks to CVs for giving me mishaan , along with mishaan ,I got friends in the form of  Mishaanians too 😊😊😊,I think all discussions are about mishaan mishaan always....

Even though the show has ended , mishaan will always remembered as one of the best pair in the shows I watched.....

I donno whether i will be active in other forum like our mishaan AT,but hope if TejNal comes again will can have our craziness there tooπŸ€—πŸ€—

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

love you for this post vartuuπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

will miss MisHaan a lot lot and lot😭

when SD came I thought I wouldn't be able to love MisHaan like I used to do beforeπŸ˜” actually my love for them would have decreased if was not active on IF, it's all because of my fellow MisHaanians my love for MisHaan never decreased but it kept increasing...  

and not to forget TejNal's amazing portrayal as MisHaan❀️  they lived as MisHaan β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ will miss TejNal πŸ˜­

love you all guys😘😘😘 I'm going to miss you all so much πŸ€—

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Kahan se shuru karun?πŸ˜ƒ

I just started watching S2 only&only for "Teju"❀️. I heard that she is going to be part of S2 and was damn excited for the show..I heard about S1 and watched few episodes.But after reading that Teju is going to play Mishti's role..I've completed watching all the S1 episodes in 1 week like a marathonπŸ˜† 

Then the 1st promo of S2..That made me fall in love with MisHaan at the 1st glance itself❀️ I started shipping them since then..And after the 1st episode we all know how it went.πŸ˜ƒ

All the discussions,reviews,different set of opinions,arguments,AT's,early waiting for the episodes,waiting for the Sunday promo,keeping target to complete MisHaan AT's fast,etcπŸ˜†

Every moment I spent here will be memorable forever❀️..I think I became Sizzlerz from Goldie in this forum..That defines my journey and active interaction in the forumπŸ˜†

I got many friends here in the form of MisHaaniansβ€οΈπŸ€—..Love you guys❀️

No matter what MisHaan will remain as best couple ever for me❀️

Will miss them badly😭😭..Wish to see TejNal in another show❀️

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I became Rockerz from senior member πŸ˜†

I thought I will remain as senior member foreverπŸ˜† but now here I'm as rockerz, all credits goes to our MisHaan❀️

Edited by swaasp - 4 years ago
NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Hello girls

Wow....so the journey has finally finally come to it's destination! But what a journey it was😍😍 let's have a peek, shall we?😍😍

From the first promo, when Mishti falls and Ruhaan holds her, we all went crazy...so crazy that we came up with the name 'Mishaan' even before the first episode was telecasted then in first episode we got the very first glimpse of Mishtu and Ruhaan babu...all arrogant and aloof and handsome as sin...sigh! and Mishtu....beautiful and miss perfectionist. Now our expectations were even higher, sky high to be true😍😍 CVS didn't disappoint us either....the first time Ruhaan saw Mishtu was magical.... His expression, the bgm...gosh, I love their bgmπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ and we, who were already going crazy for Mishaan, crossed all the limits and became jabra fans😎😎 

The silsila of Mishaan kept going and kept providing the fuel to our already burning desires....by now we were so invested in Mishaan that our day started with Mishaan and ended with Mishaan😍😍😍 again the CVS didn't disappoint us and kept giving us the best mishaan moments and then came the most anticipated moment... The BREAKUP  and we all danced on the break up song, didn't we?πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ the happiest day for mishaan fansπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ 

Fir kya tha break up k baad to there was only Mishaan mishaan and mishaanπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ we god kisses, lots of them😍😍 we got dances, late night talks, chupke chupke romance, rasoi romance, balcony romance, bedroom romance, car romanceπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„Well, everythingπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ 

Then this CVS became the most cruel creatures ever and seized our happiness with sacrifice drama😭😭😭 we bashed them as much as we could... But they had moti chamdi and didn't really get affected😑😑😏😏  but kahte hain na "itni shiddat se Maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai, k her zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki sazish ki hai"πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ and so we got the most beautiful wedding night and post marriage scenes of Mishaan, so no complaints, we've still not forgiven you, cruel heartless CVS!! but you gave us Mishaan in the first place so it's okay...jao jee lo apni zindagi😈😎 

Finally goodbye, sayonara, alvida! Love you allπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Today I saw they wasted 20 episodes in SD πŸ‘Ώ so the second extension they utilised in this nonsense drama.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I never thought I will watch s2 never thought I will ship a couple but I ended up watching got addicted to the show.I love Mishti always then started liking mishaan.Enjoyed their journey.Love mishaan β€οΈ

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silpa91

I never thought I will watch s2 never thought I will ship a couple but I ended up watching got addicted to the show.I love Mishti always then started liking mishaan.Enjoyed their journey.Love mishaan β€οΈ

β€οΈπŸ€—

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Like I always tell Vartika, I watch the show for a jodi. I started watching this for a jodi. From the first scene where he clicks her pictures, he became my favourite. I was hooked to their love story. It was all executed so well. Then came the SD track. It was so horrible. 

Yes, in today's episode, they have given the cute moments but, there were so many incomplete ends. They could have completed those. Hospital bed me when she wakes up, he would have been there & all the details like those. A heart to heart conversation between thesw two about what happened in the previous weeks.

Aur toh aur SR..Kya the re isme 😭😭😭 Kuch nahi diya 😭😐

Aur su bua ko b nahi laya..

Chalo, last but not the least, you were the first person who welcomed me in this forumπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› I shall always remember this. We might have disagreed so many times, but, that's another story. Wo toh chalta rehta hai shows me... Show end hua toh kya, we can always interact....Bhool mat jana

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: pranurosid

β€οΈπŸ€—

I wish they showed mishaan wedding in fb like they showed of Mauhaan. But it is ok.loved their scenes today