Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Show hi hogaya ab kya comment about the romantic situation. πŸ˜‚ 

Bas bless the Imaginations

yeah please bless us with your imagination arfa

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful post Vartuβ€οΈπŸ€—

I watched S1 for Mauli & her journey. Then Mishti & Ishaan came int Mauli's life. & I fell in love with Mishti-Popsie's bond. They didn't give proper ending to Mauhaan & I was disspointed

Then S2 came . I started watching the show only for Teju/Mishti. Thank god they casted Teju for Mishti's role. & the cherry on the cake that they casted TejNal together as MisHaan. β€οΈ. I alwyas wanted TejNal to be casted togther for a show. & My dream came true. From the first promo I became fan of MisHaan. MisHaan journey was the roller coaster ride for us. They has created  magic & we all fell in love with them. 

Want to thank cvs for giving a proper happy ending to our MisHaan. MisHaan hamesha mere fav couple mein se ek rahengeβ€οΈπŸ€—

Will miss MisHaan a lot😭Roz subha uthke MisHaan ko dekhne ka adat ho gaya hai ab tohπŸ˜”

Hope TejNal  do another ITV show together as lead couple. I just love them so muchβ€οΈπŸ€—

Edited by Angelicdiya - 4 years ago
NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swaasp

arey sharam varam chodo tum likho main padne me koyi sharam nahi karungiπŸ˜‰ 

But, maine likha toh tha wo SR pe. Aur kya likhun? Phir se?

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But, maine likha toh tha wo SR pe. Aur kya likhun? Phir se?

ye ek separate thread me likhna aur bhi detail meπŸ˜‰ aur lamba vala chahiye

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Like I always tell Vartika, I watch the show for a jodi. I started watching this for a jodi. From the first scene where he clicks her pictures, he became my favourite. I was hooked to their love story. It was all executed so well. Then came the SD track. It was so horrible. 

Yes, in today's episode, they have given the cute moments but, there were so many incomplete ends. They could have completed those. Hospital bed me when she wakes up, he would have been there & all the details like those. A heart to heart conversation between thesw two about what happened in the previous weeks.

Aur toh aur SR..Kya the re isme 😭😭😭 Kuch nahi diya 😭😐

Aur su bua ko b nahi laya..

Chalo, last but not the least, you were the first person who welcomed me in this forumπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› I shall always remember this. We might have disagreed so many times, but, that's another story. Wo toh chalta rehta hai shows me... Show end hua toh kya, we can always interact....Bhool mat jana

How can I forget you Arfa, we're book partners😍😍 we shall be friends till the authors keep writing romance....and that is never gonna end, so we're friends till eternityπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜ 

Our views are bound to differ sometimes as we're humans and can't always think alike, that's part of our nature😊😊 but friendship blooms at every places, all we have to do is keep watering it...πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Finally end of this roller coaster journey and I made so many amazing friends hereπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—

Vartika026 thumbnail

Swatu you became rockerz to senior member and I became rockerz to newbie😍😍 mishaan made us crazy😍😍😍

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First time when I saw the S2 promo, I developed an instant liking for Kunal Jaisingh and started following the show..

As the show progressed I loved Mishaan.. 

Mishaan magic bound us all together in this wonderful journey of Silsila... Now the journey has reached it's destination ..as all good things come to an end .. so has this journey..

Of course will miss Mishaan .. but wishing the actors good luck for their future projects..

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Swatu you became rockerz to senior member and I became rockerz to newbie😍😍 mishaan made us crazy😍😍😍

yeah vartuu all because of MisHaan❀️

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

🀣🀣

I am not telling my dearπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

...lol...I think if the shows are running for a longer period of time and if there has been a major build up to the SR..then they give us a better one. We got a very nice SR of AvNeil in Naamkarann...lol..because they had their SR after 2 years of marriage in the show and after making us viewers to wait for a whole 10 months real time...lol. So the whole episode Was just the 2 of them ..dedicated to their SR..it won the poll for best SR on tv,..And because the couple is shipped crazily offscreen and there was the possibility of their offscreen romantic relationship...it made the SR even more exciting..lol.

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

yeah vartuu agar ab tum poori tarah se teekh ho tho FFs continue karo jaldi nahi tho hum wait karenge 

Yes Swatu I'll start updating in a day or twoπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜