Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sreevijayan

Aah from where do i start? K...the only reason i noticed this show is because of teju..though i havent seen her shows completely i have seen all her scenes here and there in insta youtube ..am nt a tv buff ..so me watching a serial is next to impossible..bt her cuteness and acting made me a fan of her..nw cmng to this show..when i read that teju is going to be in this show i was nt very happy... I dint want any other kunan continuation... And i was nt very impressed with the promo too..i felt teju will be sidelined...

But aftr started reading the updates nd seeing the few clips i gt impressed..then came our mishaan..hayeeee....actually the credit goes to their beautiful bgm...it was that music which made me fall in love with them and then their dhamaka chemistry overpowered the bgm too..since am nt in india watching the episodes was kind of difficlt..bt somehow made it..i used silsila and forum to stay awake in the bus...lol..nandys post were my fav....as the story starts progressing my love for teju and mishaan kept increasing and there was no turning bak...

Their scenes were subtle and real...their chemistry was tooo good....also i loved all the other characters as well specially arnav and buaa...

I kind of stayed away from forum after a mnth bcz of all the negativity...bt the best part is that i got a sisssy like varttuuu...lately she introduced me to pranu sush diyuu swatuuu ..though i knew all this people from forum, but we got so close a mnth back who is my besties now...i love u my babiesssss....u all r my besties and sisters now.i can never frget this show bcz of 2 reasons..firstly bcz of our mishaan and secondly bcz of my bestiesssss...

Wanna thank the makers of this show for giving such a beautiful couple....

Sree โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreevijayan

Aah from where do i start? K...the only reason i noticed this show is because of teju..though i havent seen her shows completely i have seen all her scenes here and there in insta youtube ..am nt a tv buff ..so me watching a serial is next to impossible..bt her cuteness and acting made me a fan of her..nw cmng to this show..when i read that teju is going to be in this show i was nt very happy... I dint want any other kunan continuation... And i was nt very impressed with the promo too..i felt teju will be sidelined...

But aftr started reading the updates nd seeing the few clips i gt impressed..then came our mishaan..hayeeee....actually the credit goes to their beautiful bgm...it was that music which made me fall in love with them and then their dhamaka chemistry overpowered the bgm too..since am nt in india watching the episodes was kind of difficlt..bt somehow made it..i used silsila and forum to stay awake in the bus...lol..nandys post were my fav....as the story starts progressing my love for teju and mishaan kept increasing and there was no turning bak...

Their scenes were subtle and real...their chemistry was tooo good....also i loved all the other characters as well specially arnav and buaa...

I kind of stayed away from forum after a mnth bcz of all the negativity...bt the best part is that i got a sisssy like varttuuu...lately she introduced me to pranu sush diyuu swatuuu ..though i knew all this people from forum, but we got so close a mnth back who is my besties now...i love u my babiesssss....u all r my besties and sisters now.i can never frget this show bcz of 2 reasons..firstly bcz of our mishaan and secondly bcz of my bestiesssss...

Wanna thank the makers of this show for giving such a beautiful couple....

Sree๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ love you tons ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning !!! 

Vartika, I debated whether I should write anything in this thread or not. I decided to bite the bullet and write to give myself a closure. I do not do well with closures and agonize over good byes generallyHere we go, one more long, dwindling, convoluted nonsense from my end: 

First off, I really don't care about actors( unless it is SRK, Kajol ),  I only get attached to characters and most of you must have noticed that I get very critical when the character does something totally out of character, pun fully intended๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Season 1 happened totally out of the blue for me. Till then, my count of watching serials is 1 and my girl in that show was pissing me really bad and I was ranting and raving. One of my friends then suggested this one, in October last year, to watch for Mauli's fiesty and decisive actions. She suggested that I watch her breakdown episode and was completely sold on her. I watched randomly the ones prior to that breakdown, and I almost threw up at the cheater couple and the fake innocence and contrived friendship๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ I loved how Mauli dealt with the cheater couple, purposefully, with a simmering rage and controlled fury till the leap happened. I cheered for her soo hard when she threw the cheater husband out, when the guy thought he was the one who had left her๐Ÿ‘I wept with all three women holding on to each other crying, each of them in turn being a strength and a stake for the other two. That image is sooo powerfully poignant for me, would never, EVER let me look at the cheater guy with even an ounce of forgiveness. 

Then Ishaan and Mishti happened and as they say, the rest is history. I would have given anything for those two to be together ( well not literally, may be I would have given away my bagel ). But, I wished with all my heart never to separate those two. After the leap, I really didn't care for Mauli anymore. She became unstable, insensitive and almost ruthless when it came to how she dealt with Ishaan, Mishti and her eyes were always on the cheater and his child, which I really couldn't stomach. People who have known me from season 1 know very well the wrath I unleashed on Mauli and cheater family. 

Then, season 2 happened, I was very peeved at the way they ended season 1, the way Ishaan was humiliated and how chotu's wishes and well being were not the first priority for her mother. I was so bitter that I even projected that bitterness onto season 2 characters. I really didn't care about badi Mishti and Ruhaan. I felt they were too flaky and too arrogant respectively for my liking. I wasn't watching, only keeping track of write ups to see if there would be any FBs of Ishaan, Mishti. That is it. Then, birthday episodes happened and again, my chotu Mishti and badi Mishti became one๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผI opened up my mind towards Ruhaan's point of view, found him to be a serious, sensitive, amazing guy whom I have been hating for really no reason. I apologized to him in the face of the forum and was sold on the couple from then on๐Ÿค—. You all know how I felt from there on. 

I looked at  Mishti, Ruhaan as not selfless characters, but rather people who strived to do the right thing by everybody, including themselves. Even though, I was skeptical about Mishti's intentions in the beginning of Mishti, Ruhaan's love saga, she quickly convinced me otherwise that she is as invested in Ruhaan as he is in her. This immensely satisfied me. But, then she began acting out of character with the stupid last 4 weeks. I simply couldn't reconcile with her. But what to do, chotu Mishti always has a big piece of my heart in a vice like grip, so I forgave her in the last 2 episodes, mostly because of the fact that the writers decided to make it hilarious. I wished there was a proper talk between Ruhaan, Mishti in the end, because after all what would preclude her from pulling such a stunt on him again? Marrying him is not a guarantee that she won't do such a thing again. I wished there were 1-2 episodes to bring everything to a logical closure. I would have loved a heartfelt talk rather than the stupid atta romance. That film of tears in her eyes as he welcomes her home๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ, has done a lot of heartwarming for me rather than the atta romance. By now, you must have realized I am averse to atta romance in general. This would have kicked up the episode to the level of the turning point episode of the jungle or the night out on the balcony. They could have just done away with the family bonding too, especially since Ruhaan is very wary of the family๐Ÿค”The guy is stupid and too sensitive to Mishti's heartfelt wishes, to have decided to live that close to her family๐Ÿค—He is paying a price for it already๐Ÿ˜ƒAnyway, I am happy that they ended the show on a funny and happy note, rather then leaving us bitter, irritated and flustered and walking like ticking time bombs. 

My anger and disgust for a certain character๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ, all of you are aware of. And I promise you, that will not change at the way everything ended. I turned around and softened towards Veer about 3/4 way into the show, at the beginning of the torture of the last 3-4 weeks. See, I am not such a hopeless caseafter all. 

Overall, I would have to admit Silsila had been a very reasonable, logical show for me when compared to the other show I watched, except for the last 4 weeks. The earlier part of the show was handled sensibly and gracefully , much above my expectations๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผThank you writers for giving us male leads such as Ishaan and Ruhaan who cherished their girls to death for once๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธIt is truly heartwarming to see that. 

But, where do we meet again, people? Even when I got mad at the show and decided to punish it by not watching it, I knew this whole family of supporters are out there under this roof. But, now there is no roof above our heads. Like I said, I don't do well with Good byes! Will this forum go away or do they let us work this out of our systems at our own pace? 

Sorry Vartika, I set out to write something, this became something else. Later girls.......

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: mili9

Good morning !!! 

Vartika, I debated whether I should write anything in this thread or not. I decided to bite the bullet and write to give myself a closure. I do not do well with closures and agonize over good byes generallyHere we go, one more long, dwindling, convoluted nonsense from my end: 

First off, I really don't care about actors( unless it is SRK, Kajol ),  I only get attached to characters and most of you must have noticed that I get very critical when the character does something totally out of character, pun fully intended๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Season 1 happened totally out of the blue for me. Till then, my count of watching serials is 1 and my girl in that show was pissing me really bad and I was ranting and raving. One of my friends then suggested this one, in October last year, to watch for Mauli's fiesty and decisive actions. She suggested that I watch her breakdown episode and was completely sold on her. I watched randomly the ones prior to that breakdown, and I almost threw up at the cheater couple and the fake innocence and contrived friendship๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ I loved how Mauli dealt with the cheater couple, purposefully, with a simmering rage and controlled fury till the leap happened. I cheered for her soo hard when she threw the cheater husband out, when the guy thought he was the one who had left her๐Ÿ‘I wept with all three women holding on to each other crying, each of them in turn being a strength and a stake for the other two. That image is sooo powerfully poignant for me, would never, EVER let me look at the cheater guy with even an ounce of forgiveness. 

Then Ishaan and Mishti happened and as they say, the rest is history. I would have given anything for those two to be together ( well not literally, may be I would have given away my bagel ). But, I wished with all my heart never to separate those two. After the leap, I really didn't care for Mauli anymore. She became unstable, insensitive and almost ruthless when it came to how she dealt with Ishaan, Mishti and her eyes were always on the cheater and his child, which I really couldn't stomach. People who have known me from season 1 know very well the wrath I unleashed on Mauli and cheater family. 

Then, season 2 happened, I was very peeved at the way they ended season 1, the way Ishaan was humiliated and how chotu's wishes and well being were not the first priority for her mother. I was so bitter that I even projected that bitterness onto season 2 characters. I really didn't care about badi Mishti and Ruhaan. I felt they were too flaky and too arrogant respectively for my liking. I wasn't watching, only keeping track of write ups to see if there would be any FBs of Ishaan, Mishti. That is it. Then, birthday episodes happened and again, my chotu Mishti and badi Mishti became one๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผI opened up my mind towards Ruhaan's point of view, found him to be a serious, sensitive, amazing guy whom I have been hating for really no reason. I apologized to him in the face of the forum and was sold on the couple from then on๐Ÿค—. You all know how I felt from there on. 

I looked at  Mishti, Ruhaan as not selfless characters, but rather people who strived to do the right thing by everybody, including themselves. Even though, I was skeptical about Mishti's intentions in the beginning of Mishti, Ruhaan's love saga, she quickly convinced me otherwise that she is as invested in Ruhaan as he is in her. This immensely satisfied me. But, then she began acting out of character with the stupid last 4 weeks. I simply couldn't reconcile with her. But what to do, chotu Mishti always has a big piece of my heart in a vice like grip, so I forgave her in the last 2 episodes, mostly because of the fact that the writers decided to make it hilarious. I wished there was a proper talk between Ruhaan, Mishti in the end, because after all what would preclude her from pulling such a stunt on him again? Marrying him is not a guarantee that she won't do such a thing again. I wished there were 1-2 episodes to bring everything to a logical closure. I would have loved a heartfelt talk rather than the stupid atta romance. That film of tears in her eyes as he welcomes her home๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ, has done a lot of heartwarming for me rather than the atta romance. By now, you must have realized I am averse to atta romance in general. This would have kicked up the episode to the level of the turning point episode of the jungle or the night out on the balcony. They could have just done away with the family bonding too, especially since Ruhaan is very wary of the family๐Ÿค”The guy is stupid and too sensitive to Mishti's heartfelt wishes, to have decided to live that close to her family๐Ÿค—He is paying a price for it already๐Ÿ˜ƒAnyway, I am happy that they ended the show on a funny and happy note, rather then leaving us bitter, irritated and flustered and walking like ticking time bombs. 

My anger and disgust for a certain character๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ, all of you are aware of. And I promise you, that will not change at the way everything ended. I turned around and softened towards Veer about 3/4 way into the show, at the beginning of the torture of the last 3-4 weeks. See, I am not such a hopeless caseafter all. 

Overall, I would have to admit Silsila had been a very reasonable, logical show for me when compared to the other show I watched, except for the last 4 weeks. The earlier part of the show was handled sensibly and gracefully , much above my expectations๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผThank you writers for giving us male leads such as Ishaan and Ruhaan who cherished their girls to death for once๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธIt is truly heartwarming to see that. 

But, where do we meet again, people? Even when I got mad at the show and decided to punish it by not watching it, I knew this whole family of supporters are out there under this roof. But, now there is no roof above our heads. Like I said, I don't do well with Good byes! Will this forum go away or do they let us work this out of our systems at our own pace? 

Sorry Vartika, I set out to write something, this became something else. Later girls.......

nice post mili

@bold-I dont think so I believe she has realised that she was wrong.why couldn't makers show that mishti apologising to ruhaan I wanted this๐Ÿ˜กbut I believe she has realised.

@blue-I am from s1 always read and commented on her posts.

Atta romance ๐Ÿ˜†

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silpa91

nice post mili

@bold-I dont think so I believe she has realised that she was wrong.why couldn't makers show that mishti apologising to ruhaan I wanted this๐Ÿ˜กbut I believe she has realised.

@blue-I am from s1 always read and commented on her posts.

Atta romance ๐Ÿ˜†

if they Plan with Same Characters in S3 ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ there is so much scope to Repeat History ๐Ÿคชbased on this Open Ends ๐Ÿ˜Ž so Mishti realisation -/Apology left to us/ assume it happened -no S3๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™…

S1 is Start Point -We LOVE Mili โค๏ธ Wat She Wrote/Wrath Any Time ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: vinnas

if they Plan with Same Characters in S3 ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ there is so much scope to Repeat History ๐Ÿคชbased on this Open Ends ๐Ÿ˜Ž so Mishti realisation -/Apology left to us/ assume it happened -no S3๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™…

S1 is Start Point -We LOVE Mili โค๏ธ Wat She Wrote/Wrath Any Time ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ

no mishaan on s3 plz.I think s3 will be a fresh story

@bold-yes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silpa91

no mishaan on s3 plz.I think s3 will be a fresh story

@bold-yes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yes Cvs effectively Screw up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคช So Mishaan โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณfans Don't Expect much and Don't Pressure Cvs๐Ÿ˜†for Them ๐Ÿ˜› Possible ๐Ÿ˜› for S3 .

yes S3 if comes atleast take fresh characters who don't relate to previous seasons ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

Mili Is โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Rose Our Love Growing GIF - Rose OurLoveGrowing InLove GIFs

Through Silsila Seasons ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you, Silpa, Chandu๐Ÿค—โค๏ธYou girls know that the admiration is mutual๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

I just wanted to clarify what I said about not caring for actors. I want to give the actors their due credit. Of course, the actors portraying Ruhaan, Mishti need to be given their due for breathing life into those characters and make them relatable to us๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ If we had horrible actors, then I am sure I would have taken everything very lightly. 

It is absolutely commendable that the writers and actors didn't even let us pause on their appearances and how different they are in their outward appearances. While Mishti appeared to be very stylish, polished and well put together, Ruhaan was the opposite. He was dowdy, haphazardly put together, with those horrible shoes ( Vartika pardon me on this ). Those shoes seriously needed to be incinerated๐Ÿคขand he has them in two colors๐Ÿ˜ต, God help us, that is another story all together. This didn't even make one iota of a difference to any one of us๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. We knew he was all heart, thanks to the writers who wrote Ruhaan in such a way and to the actor who made us see the real Ruhaan waay past his outwardly appearance๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘And Mishti never flinched about this either, her love for him is after his heart and nothing else, not material comforts, not his fashion sense or anything else........ We have to give it to the writers and actors for this. It is HUGE 

I have this idiosyncrasy about the final episode though, what is me without one after all? I am no fashion police, but I didn't really care for that flower embroidered shirt they gave Ruhaan. If this is some kind of a fashion statement that poor souls like me are unaware of, please pardon us. He would have been better off in one of his linen pastels he keeps wearing all the time๐Ÿค”

OK girls, later........

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago
Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Missing MisHaan so much๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ