Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

I am done with Pre. The day Male lead is sidelined I will be done. Let Queen whitewash Negative character. As a women myself I will never accept that. Those who are accepting him as a hero need to have a eye test. Be a fan but dont be blind fan to support a negative character and justify that character. 

My God! This women Pre Loyalty queen.. I am soo over with her. Precap was soo sad..litreally he is begging and she can see him being hurt but what she does is to say the most hurtful thing to him.

I hope they wont reunite till show end now. Ahe can live happily with her loyalty for her blackmailer husband.

You don’t like bajaj it’s ok but there is no need to attack  fans. I hope you it’s against IF rules. What you mean by eye test? We are taking this show as a fiction and enjoying his acting. What’s wrong in it? 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MERARAI

They have to make the thornbird wali lovers look so terrible to viewers just so they will accept their new hero. 

But he’s still full of himself, adding insult to injury. I don’t see how these two can ever be a viable believable couple. Terrible writing, shredding the leads’ characters.

True...Anurag’s behaviour in the precap was so out of character. I don’t recognise him . This show is running on useless dreams and flashbacks.This is the 2nd day of Swiss and  I am already losing interest. I honestly don’t want a psycho Anurag. Will the general audience accept such a drastic change in character? Anurag is going to irritate us with his paagalpan and Prerna is going to irritate us with her crying and ‘move-on’ jhaap and Bajaj.,,I don’t know what the guy is doing

This show has got a good cast and that is the only thing working for them. Ekta calls kzk her dream project yet hires 2rs writers for it🤪If the next few episodes also continue to be like this, I don’t think even the actors or the beautiful Swiss locations will be able to save this show🤪

FLW70 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Just one question.... 

Why go to Switzerland? Crap hi dikhana tha then why to do kharcha ? 

My Switzerland must have sponsored but not for everyone.... 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: FLW70

Just one question.... 

Why go to Switzerland? Crap hi dikhana tha then why to do kharcha ? 

My Switzerland must have sponsored but not for everyone.... 

I was thinking the same after watching the epi. 

Kachra  hi toh hai...could have shot in chandivali studio itself 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

You know what...I am honestly feeling bad for Bajaj after watching the epi 😆 and no I am not being sarcastic.What paap did he do to deserve this? Psycho Prerna ke saath maha psycho Anurag free👍🏼

The writing is so pathetic that I am feeling sorry for the negative character and nothing  for the people who were wronged

Now you know what is meant by butchering 😆 how Ekta maa shifted The entire AnuPre fan following to the other ship during S1😛

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

I am done with Pre. The day Male lead is sidelined I will be done. Let Queen whitewash Negative character. As a women myself I will never accept that. Those who are accepting him as a hero need to have a eye test. Be a fan but dont be blind fan to support a negative character and justify that character. 

My God! This women Pre Loyalty queen.. I am soo over with her. Precap was soo sad..litreally he is begging and she can see him being hurt but what she does is to say the most hurtful thing to him.

I hope they wont reunite till show end now. Ahe can live happily with her loyalty for her blackmailer husband.

so true..you told my feelings girl. What is ekta trying to show ?woman are dumb and can be screwed to any level.easy to blackmail them and can do anything with them. I was bashed in the insta for talking about shrenu and surbhi skin showing dresses. Modern dresses pehno not at the cost of triggering males feeling. It's natural that men will get disturbed seeing certain parts which we are not supposed to show..these woman will show and go.people mind are getting corrupted seeing all this bullshit .of course they cannot show their lust on his actress ..so predators target victims who are either kids or who is physically or emotionally weak.

By showing bull shit in the television and film ,they are promoting criminal thinking in the minds of people.

If youngsters are matured and know their responsibility,will not fall prey to this kind of bull shit.

but there are people who will get influenced easily and would like to try all the nonsense shown in TV or movies.

I wish we never ventured into mobile period. Till 2005 world was far better place than now.

Why no one filing case against this so called television or movies producers?

Bollywood movie Dekho, heroines are dressing like cabaret dancers..drinks woman party ..this what they are showing as life's sole game.

Horrible. God save future generations.

Star plus nayi soach ? Seriously! In the name of woman empowerment, they are showing woman as idiots,victims of all kinds of criminal activities .

Sick

Edited by Magizh - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome

You don’t like bajaj it’s ok but there is no need to attack  fans. I hope you it’s against IF rules. What you mean by eye test? We are taking this show as a fiction and enjoying his acting. What’s wrong in it? 

dear don't you think actors too have resonsibility to show good things . Just for money they should not show any nonsense. Many people take their fav actors as their inspiration. Every actors of their do influence fa s mind.

Blackmailing part is not acceptable yaar.

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Now you know what is meant by butchering 😆 how Ekta maa shifted The entire AnuPre fan following to the other ship during S1😛

I know but I know for a fact that I won’t be shipping the other couple. The day they butcher Anurag completely and begin the whitewashing , I will say bye bye to the show😆 That is how I stopped watching s1 also. 😆

Moushumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Such a cringe worthy episode 😝.even wu giving a bitter taste. What is actually prerna thinking,don't make urself that big stupid ,we the audience certainly can't able to connect. Bear some mercy upon us.sorry if I hurt anyone.but now a days it's almost become difficult to go through even with wu.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I was thinking the same after watching the epi. 

Kachra  hi toh hai...could have shot in chandivali studio itself 

panam thimuru..enga kaey paas jyada paisa hey na,thi yeh sab karaegi