Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: awesome

Such a bakwas episode🤮

Prerna is getting on my nerves now😡

reason batanaey saey mar jayegi kya..falling at her feet..I can't even Imagine..always girls who crave for true love never get guys like this but it happens vice versa. Prerna jaakaey soon mar.when u don't want anurag please kill his child too.

I want bajaj to tell the truth to anurag.

Anurag should find out everything.

Bitch ekta😡

I am not parth fan.but his acting willake anyone cry.

Edited by Magizh - 4 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

You know what...I am honestly feeling bad for Bajaj after watching the epi 😆 and no I am not being sarcastic.What paap did he do to deserve this? Psycho Prerna ke saath maha psycho Anurag free👍🏼

The writing is so pathetic that I am feeling sorry for the negative character and nothing  for the people who were wronged

They have to make the thornbird wali lovers look so terrible to viewers just so they will accept their new hero. 

But he’s still full of himself, adding insult to injury. I don’t see how these two can ever be a viable believable couple. Terrible writing, shredding the leads’ characters.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

I have never cried seeing any show.this is affecting me emotionally.someone begging for love is cruel to watch.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Anurag after seeing the bed is having memories of his confrontation with Bajaj. 🤣Mere Bajrag ko nazar naa lage. Itnaa junoon.

And anurag thus jaise gaya unke room mein.  Yaar CvS,  videsh mein to itnaa popat mat karaao.  

MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

The show did had a very bad writing since start .... but this time its just UNBEARABLE ...

What Royal Kabada of show they have made 😡.

Swiss was anyways to lure showing Anurag ka Lollipop .... but this Anurag is 🤔

and now I don't feel for Negative character not worth ya bhaggg  , I just feel bad for myself ...😆

😆 Sorry!  but you should have turned off the idiot box aka tv and just read Suta’s WU like some of us, we saw the train wreck coming a junction away😛(don’t know how you do it Suta kudos to you, , given the terrible writing) which leaves a bad taste given the script. Feel bad for actors who put in so much for such bad writing.

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Plus how much Queen is adamant to glorify the villain, this time around it's hard to avoid the Male lead.. cause he is too good actor to overshadow every one.

Which is why queen has to use his and loyalty queen precap to get audiance lol.

Good luck! Queen. Try your best but for me or most people it's hard to buy. Litreally you cant sidelined him at all.

MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

I have never cried seeing any show.this is affecting me emotionally.someone begging for love is cruel to watch.

Pre could might as well have stabbed him with a knife. He wasn’t some crazy guy in love. Anu saved her sorry behind every time she found a way to get herself into trouble beginning with Navvu.  

Even married to Komo Anu remained faithful to her.  Same can’t be said of Pre. She made her bed with RB now let her sleep in it. She pledged her loyalty to the one man who didn’t deserve it at all. Pagla gayi. 

To top it all off she still hasn’t told Anu about his child. Anu should just learn to move on from the dhokebaaz he loved.  Hope he’s given a nice sweet girl he can love and move on with in life.

Awesome_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

I am done with Pre. The day Male lead is sidelined I will be done. Let Queen whitewash Negative character. As a women myself I will never accept that. Those who are accepting him as a hero need to have a eye test. Be a fan but dont be blind fan to support a negative character and justify that character. 

My God! This women Pre Loyalty queen.. I am soo over with her. Precap was soo sad..litreally he is begging and she can see him being hurt but what she does is to say the most hurtful thing to him.

I hope they wont reunite till show end now. Ahe can live happily with her loyalty for her blackmailer husband.

Bold: let us decide if we need to go to doctor or no☺️

MERARAI thumbnail

This episode seems to have got Anu, Pre and RB fans miffed. 😔Are they trying to see how low they can Go? Even with this crappy writing trp are in, goes to show the quality of shows trp boosters tune into, what an eye opener.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

I am done with Pre. The day Male lead is sidelined I will be done. Let Queen whitewash Negative character. As a women myself I will never accept that. Those who are accepting him as a hero need to have a eye test. Be a fan but dont be blind fan to support a negative character and justify that character. 

My God! This women Pre Loyalty queen.. I am soo over with her. Precap was soo sad..litreally he is begging and she can see him being hurt but what she does is to say the most hurtful thing to him.

I hope they wont reunite till show end now. Ahe can live happily with her loyalty for her blackmailer husband.

Keep ur gyaan to urself .criticize Bajaj all u want . No need to attack his fans. Whats with this having a eye test.I dont have patience now to tell that moral policing is against forum rules. Mods kindly do something now. This gyaan is getting toxic. Inspite of no of warnings it seems some ppl still continue to attack fan grps.