कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ LIVE UPDATE/Episode Discussions 19 Jul 2019 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awesome_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: manj

Bad episode, prerna is a psycho and anurag is one too, along eith his abusive sister.

Why is prerna harping on physical relationship with bajaj? 

Where is bajaj interested? Think prerna  is interested , thats why without any delay or discussion with elders she got married to bajaj.

Am sure future track will show prerna falling first for bajaj .

Anu set the bed on fire in zurich,he should be behind bars.

Too less of ksg again,and nothing in precap

I think prerna lost her mind and I have no words for basu today. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wth is this precap? Falling at her feet ?🤢 n kiska sr bed jala diya abhi?🤣 bed.jalakar kya hota hai?🤣 komo ki aatma toh nai aayi anu mein

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Based on the precap , it looks like they went overboard with Anurag’s revamp. Please don’t kill our  seedha -sadha Anu 🙏🙏 

If this is what they meant by Anu2.0...nahi chahiye ✋

Laga di wattt .....😆

I don't recognize this Anu ....

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Laga di wattt .....😆

I don't recognize this Anu ....

You know what...I am honestly feeling bad for Bajaj after watching the epi 😆 and no I am not being sarcastic.What paap did he do to deserve this? Psycho Prerna ke saath maha psycho Anurag free👍🏼

The writing is so pathetic that I am feeling sorry for the negative character and nothing  for the people who were wronged

anju_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohy God...what is happening?.... During anukom deal marriage, it's sometime irritating and sometime fun to watch as pre entered as his first wife and koms funny acts( her honeymoon track and Anu escapes from her , it's fun to watch)......

But now, it's really heart wrenching. Precap Anu is begging pre, she states she loves bajaj.......Y prerna can't tell the actual reason y she married to Bajaj.....somehow they may be getting the hint, but now everything is out of hand....

I did not find any faults in nivi's shouts....pre also is not wrong she has some reason y can't she tell atleast to her...I m not getting....what's the reason is hiding keeping one more secret with pregnancy....

She is making difficult for all Anu and both the families....what s harm in telling the truth.....she may be thinking, if she tells the truth, Anu will not leave her, if anupre together then Bajaj will get someway to revenge as his pet project is Anu....still revenging will happen...that's y she is not telling the truth I think....

I don't know in future the truth will come out or not...if it happens, then how???????

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Again to glorify bajaj, ruin our #anupre🤢

Sutapasima thumbnail

Ouch had a tough time updating today 

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Pre got a taste of the hurt when Anu lied and showed hatred to her when he got engaged to Komo. Yet, Pre took a page right out of RB’s cruelty playbook and told Anu she loved RB? This while she was carrying Anu’s child? When did Pre become this cruel? geez!

Why cry tears over missing Anu then turn around and tell him she loved RB, a guy she barely knew, but not that she was carrying his child. With every chance she gets to tell Anu about their child she fails to come clean making her look more heartless and a coward

She deserves to get on with RB, now they are like two peas in a pod, insensitive and selfish. Let Anu move on, he deserves more than their brand of betrayal.

Pre had a chance to at least clue Nivi in about why she married RB. It would have alerted Nivi to the fact RB was out to ruin the Basus and Anu. They’d be alert and gradually could figure things out.  Instead she stood there like a muted lamb. Her loyalty sure seems to be with RB now. Basus and Sharmas kicked to the curbside. Best she stay away from Basus and Sharmas and move on.

Looks like his bua is coming to town, she can get busy being a good biwi to RB and raise his child until Anu’s kid comes along and she can lie to the world about the real father. No better way to tarnish her own character.

Pre has been butchered so bad how can she ever be fully redeemed? Just not disclosing her pregnancy to Anu and today her stabbing words 😒 have made her look self absorbed. This coming from a woman who said she always listened to and followed her heart. 🤪

They end with AnuPre scenes for the week to ensure ppl tune in the following week. 🙄

As expected a lollipop scene to end the week. 🤔How much longer can they keep this up?

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

You know what...I am honestly feeling bad for Bajaj after watching the epi 😆 and no I am not being sarcastic.What paap did he do to deserve this? Psycho Prerna ke saath maha psycho Anurag free👍🏼

The writing is so pathetic that I am feeling sorry for the negative character and nothing  for the people who were wronged

The show did had a very bad writing since start .... but this time its just UNBEARABLE ...

What Royal Kabada of show they have made 😡.

Swiss was anyways to lure showing Anurag ka Lollipop .... but this Anurag is 🤔

and now I don't feel for Negative character not worth ya bhaggg  , I just feel bad for myself ...😆

anju_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Pre got a taste of the hurt when Anu lied and showed hatred to her when he got engaged to Komo. Yet, Pre took a page right out of RB’s cruelty playbook and told Anu she loved RB? This while she was carrying Anu’s child? When did Pre become this cruel? geez!

Why cry tears over missing Anu then turn around and tell him she loved RB, a guy she barely knew, but not that she was carrying his child. With every chance she gets to tell Anu about their child she fails to come clean making her look more heartless and a coward

She deserves to get on with RB, now they are like two peas in a pod, insensitive and selfish. Let Anu move on, he deserves more than their brand of betrayal.

Pre had a chance to at least clue Nivi in about why she married RB. It would have alerted Nivi to the fact RB was out to ruin the Basus and Anu. They’d be alert and gradually could figure things out.  Instead she stood there like a muted lamb. Her loyalty sure seems to be with RB now. Basus and Sharmas kicked to the curbside. Best she stay away from Basus and Sharmas and move on.

Looks like his bua is coming to town, she can get busy being a good biwi to RB and raise his child until Anu’s kid comes along and she can lie to the world about the real father. No better way to tarnish her own character.

Pre has been butchered so bad how can she ever be fully redeemed? Just not disclosing her pregnancy to Anu and today her stabbing words 😒 have made her look self absorbed. This coming from a woman who said she always listened to and followed her heart. 🤪

They end with AnuPre scenes for the week to ensure ppl tune in the following week. 🙄

As expected a lollipop scene to end the week. 🤔How much longer can they keep this up?

Yes, instead of being loyal she can take revenge to bajaj for seperating them and still she can make hell out of it.....she càn give back to bàjaj nicely being his wife...

She can find the actual reason y he is behind Anu and she can save in future nothing will happen to bp....no madam is very loyal to deal marriage husband....

she created all this mess instead if she goes to anyone atleast nivi abt deal somehow they figure out something....no no it's all messed up...I'll feeling helpless to come out from this.mess(serial)......