कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ LIVE UPDATE/Episode Discussions 19 Jul 2019 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

For the records , sujal also set the sr bed on fire 😆

& thank god pre  is preggy otherwise she will become kashish

Edited by moniloveanupre - 4 years ago
Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

so true..you told my feelings girl. What is ekta trying to show ?woman are dumb and can be screwed to any level.easy to blackmail them and can do anything with them. I was bashed in the insta for talking about shrenu and surbhi skin showing dresses. Modern dresses pehno not at the cost of triggering males feeling. It's natural that men will get disturbed seeing certain parts which we are not supposed to show..these woman will show and go.people mind are getting corrupted seeing all this bullshit .of course they cannot show their lust on his actress ..so predators target victims who are either kids or who is physically or emotionally weak.

By showing bull shit in the television and film ,they are promoting criminal thinking in the minds of people.

If youngsters are matured and know their responsibility,will not fall prey to this kind of bull shit.

but there are people who will get influenced easily and would like to try all the nonsense shown in TV or movies.

I wish we never ventured into mobile period. Till 2005 world was far better place than now.

Why no one filing case against this so called television or movies producers?

Bollywood movie Dekho, heroines are dressing like cabaret dancers..drinks woman party ..this what they are showing as life's sole game.

Horrible. God save future generations.

Star plus nayi soach ? Seriously! In the name of woman empowerment, they are showing woman as idiots,victims of all kinds of criminal activities .

Sick

I agree on portraying women part weak is valid point but slightly disagree with you on skin showing thing. As I am women, I might not feel comfortable wearing skin showing clothes but I feel be it man or women they have every right to wear what ever they feel like wearing unless they are not crossing their line to hurt other sentiments.

I also feel it depend on each human being on how they view things. I believe good human being always thing positive and bad will always think negative. So I feel clothing should not be a problem.

But this show has very very bad message for society and young women. Female protagonist role is soo disturbing that its sometime makes me feel sick. I dont understand the reason in 2019 her character is like that.

Becically Queen and Eri and Parth did lied to fan about their character by giving false hope though. Leave the Male lead, female lead is no way 21st century character at all.

By whitewashing Villian it will just butchered female protagonist character even more.

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

isn't it look funny that prerna so much in crying mode yet quite prim & proper  makeup....😛

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya_12

isn't it look funny that prerna so much in crying mode yet quite prim & proper  makeup....😛

Thanks to make up dada following her closely behind even if a single drop spoils any make up 😄😃

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thanks to make up dada following her closely behind even if a single drop spoils any make up 😄😃

😆

Swatij20 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

& thank god pre  is preggy otherwise she will become kashish

Kashish is the worst female lead ever.

She always made Sujal cry buckets...I hated her to d core...

Swatij20 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I want monster Anu instead of rotlu anu..

Be it anyone..u shud not break.down ..don't b weak rather be ready Face the music 

Muster the courage to face pre and make your publications more successful than Bajaj..

It will b asli haar of him..coz business is everything for him

christiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree- pathetic writing, Anu was supposed to be intelligent. He himself married Komo to ‘save his empire and Sharma house’. And then Pre tried to marry Naveen for same stupid reason. So they both like to be victims!!

Now Anu should realise that suddenly how come Bajaj has given up on the ‘revenge’ and how Pre agreed to marry Bajaj especially as she has just managed to rescue Anu from the prison and how they got the cctv footage from Bajaj factories etc. Come on writers!!