Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Magizh

dear don't you think actors too have resonsibility to show good things . Just for money they should not show any nonsense. Many people take their fav actors as their inspiration. Every actors of their do influence fa s mind.

Blackmailing part is not acceptable yaar.

They are actors and it’s their job. They are getting paid. I thinks it’s depend on us how we are dealing with it. Either we are taking it too serious or just treating these tv show as a source of entertainment. Blaming an actor is not the solution. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

so true..you told my feelings girl. What is ekta trying to show ?woman are dumb and can be screwed to any level.easy to blackmail them and can do anything with them. I was bashed in the insta for talking about shrenu and surbhi skin showing dresses. Modern dresses pehno not at the cost of triggering males feeling. It's natural that men will get disturbed seeing certain parts which we are not supposed to show..these woman will show and go.people mind are getting corrupted seeing all this bullshit .of course they cannot show their lust on his actress ..so predators target victims who are either kids or who is physically or emotionally weak.

By showing bull shit in the television and film ,they are promoting criminal thinking in the minds of people.

If youngsters are matured and know their responsibility,will not fall prey to this kind of bull shit.

but there are people who will get influenced easily and would like to try all the nonsense shown in TV or movies.

I wish we never ventured into mobile period. Till 2005 world was far better place than now.

Why no one filing case against this so called television or movies producers?

Bollywood movie Dekho, heroines are dressing like cabaret dancers..drinks woman party ..this what they are showing as life's sole game.

Horrible. God save future generations.

Star plus nayi soach ? Seriously! In the name of woman empowerment, they are showing woman as idiots,victims of all kinds of criminal activities .

Sick

I do agree the availability of technology ...Insta, FB, Twitter UTube has caused alarming increase in every one viewing undesired stuff .. it might have increased crimes ... including crimes against women ..but you can’t blame women for their choice of dressing ... its one’s free will according to the culture n society we live in .... 

In KZK2 all girls have dressed decently so far so this topic is not relevant to this show ... sorry for discussing out of topic ..

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

dear don't you think actors too have resonsibility to show good things . Just for money they should not show any nonsense. Many people take their fav actors as their inspiration. Every actors of their do influence fa s mind.

Blackmailing part is not acceptable yaar.

It's a god damn fiction with literally nothing to imitate in reality except for some fashion sense if one likes. 

I don't know how people think that women will learn dumbness from Prerna, even kids are smarter now.

It's a show that is so far from reality & is superficial & those watching it know it. Ekta definitely hasn't taken responsibility to give a social message from this show. 

It's not Balika Vadhu where makers want to give a social message. 

Though I agree on how characters, especially leads should be smart to be relatable to the audience. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Now you know what is meant by butchering 😆 how Ekta maa shifted The entire AnuPre fan following to the other ship during S1😛

Arre u dont know .hum bhi bahut dheet hain😆 m not leaving anurag ka peecha , let ekta butcher him as much as she wants..he was just begging..actually this much he shd have done after komo exit  to gain prernas forgiveness ..but chalo..no issues..hhmm how will he fight ..lemme figure this out  yes !he will snatch the "contract" frm mr bajaj and mr bajaj will have tk shift from presidential suite to hhm lower grade room🤣

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _charu_

Arre u dont know .hum bhi bahut dheet hain😆 m not leaving anurag ka peecha , let ekta butcher him as much as she wants..he was just begging..actually this much he shd have done after komo exit  to gain prernas forgiveness ..but chalo..no issues..hhmm how will he fight ..lemme figure this out  yes !he will snatch the "contract" frm mr bajaj and mr bajaj will have tk shift from presidential suite to hhm lower grade room🤣

🤣

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I know but I know for a fact that I won’t be shipping the other couple. The day they butcher Anurag completely and begin the whitewashing , I will say bye bye to the show😆 That is how I stopped watching s1 also. 😆

Three strikes and you’re out. Between the Thrill of destroying and revenge and blackmailed marriage to Pre and crass talk with wife, touching and price in same sentence his character sketch is despicable.

He can be whitewashed but he will always be a dark shadow preying on people for his own selfish interests.

The first 200 episodes can be a viewed as a telenovella. With his entry and.a whole diff script that is getting murkier by the day destroying the leads to glorify villain. Why punish out eyeballs?

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

so true..you told my feelings girl. What is ekta trying to show ?woman are dumb and can be screwed to any level.easy to blackmail them and can do anything with them. I was bashed in the insta for talking about shrenu and surbhi skin showing dresses. Modern dresses pehno not at the cost of triggering males feeling. It's natural that men will get disturbed seeing certain parts which we are not supposed to show..these woman will show and go.people mind are getting corrupted seeing all this bullshit .of course they cannot show their lust on his actress ..so predators target victims who are either kids or who is physically or emotionally weak.

@red : Is this for real? 

I always tell my mother that when I have children, I will never teach my daughter to dress "Decently", infact I will teach my son's to not objectify women. I will teach my son's to not ogle at women. I will teach them not to moral police or shame women.

No dress is "indecent " or provocative. The filth is inside the man who molests or harrasses women just because of clothes! 

When you tell a woman to dress up properly and wear "decent" clothes , you are damaging her by SHAMING her. How am I responsible for the action of some potential creep who decides to ogle at me because I choose to wear a frock or jeans and not Salwar suit.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I do agree the availability of technology ...Insta, FB, Twitter UTube has caused alarming increase in every one viewing undesired stuff .. it might have increased crimes ... including crimes against women ..but you can’t blame women for their choice of dressing ... its one’s free will according to the culture n society we live in .... 

In KZK2 all girls have dressed decently so far so this topic is not relevant to this show ... sorry for discussing out of topic ..

no yaar it was my general view.not talking about kasauti.

Dress is personal choice i understand.but where how and when u were matters.in mumbai and other cities such dress are common. But done southern like tn people stars at you badly more than men its woman.

Outside india i wear but not in India. I feel so insecure. There are people who wear for comfort but there are many who want to show off.

We have used to exposure of covering ourselves fully, so suddenly change of dress gives some kind of different Thinking.

I feel indian woman look more sexy and vulgar in some modern dress.may be because our body type.

I have been to Hongkong..all were wearing short skirts but didn't look vulgar.

Even i love short skirts but will not wear if it looks odd on me, especially if I have to travel on public transport.

Such much addiction in insta to put put daily photos.

I think I am the only one who uses insta to watch serials😂😂😂😁😁🤣🤣

Edited by Magizh - 4 years ago
Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think I am gone that phase with supporting Jodi because of Pre betrayal. So for me I am liking the track of a lover who is trying hard to get his love back. Cause I know now even if she dont come it wont hurt me because of her brutal way to deal the thing. 

I am excited to see how much extent Male lead will go to either hurt her and getting her back. Let see. I am excited to see broken but obsessive lover boy.. just hopw he will not be sidelined that's all. With Pre I hardly connect with her now.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

@red : Is this for real? 

I always tell my mother that when I have children, I will never teach my daughter to dress "Decently", infact I will teach my son's to not objectify women. I will teach my son's to not ogle at women. I will teach them not to moral police or shame women.

No dress is "indecent " or provocative. The filth is inside the man who molests or harrasses women just because of clothes! 

When you tell a woman to dress up properly and wear "decent" clothes , you are damaging her by SHAMING her. How am I responsible for the action of some potential creep who decides to ogle at me because I choose to wear a frock or jeans and not Salwar suit.

I am telling you outside India it's not an issue.

I understand your point yaar. 

You know I have felt the uncomfort more when woman stare badly at other woman.  I have such experience for just wearing a chudidhar. 

People are open to buying buying things with modern technology but the thoughts are still in 1950's.

Chalo chodo ..I don't know to how to explain my point so that you all too can understand my point better.

Simple if you were such clothes outside India they bloody don't care but in India if I wear it they mind turns dirty.

Movies are glorifying such things.if a girl wears short dress,she is sexy,stalk her propose her blah blah blah...

The debate will never end. 

Let us sort out anupre love story first .