Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: basket_101

I know it's past morning now (but I blame my sleeping in for this 😆). But I came here as soon as I finished my chores to read the part and update the comment (:

Thankyou so much❤️

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

So lovely so cute 

GeekyBean thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Rohit placed the ring where it was supposed to be! To the finger it owned! Its gotta be the best line of this update❤Banter while proposing😂 Classic Rohit and Sonakshi. Great Update

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Very Interesting..👍🏼

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Speaking about the Comments, Special Shukria to  #Silverdew,#togepe30#Sumita#Basket#Scorpion#Sakshi#Mystic River

People!! 

For several days there has been a  “WWE" match continuation between me  and Writers Block! 

Hands down, I have no god-damned clue about what I have written down below!No recheck nothing at all has been done!!!

Hope you'll put up with it!

Chapter 3

"  At Variance "

The duo kept their relationship sub rosa from the media and especially Sonakshi's mom for over a year.

Now it was going beyond endurance for them both as they were not able to make enough time for themselves. At any time,they are together Sonakshi's mom or her fans gatecrashed their romantic moments. Every bloody single time!!!

How could today be at odds? 

RoNakshi went for a breezy invigorating walk after their enervating schedule. The hill side view was doing its job as magnetic bar devouring all their weariness. 

They sat aside,when Sonakshi was using Rohit's shoulder as her head resting equipment. She did it every time they met and deep inside Rohit adored it!Despite the fact that he always satirized by throwing comments about her head weighing like the earth and stuff. 

They were engrossed in cross-talks when KPK's title track played abruptly.

Rohit- Aarreh yaar! Tum apna yeh 70's ka ringtone change kyun nahi karti?

Sonakshi- Ssshhhh! Ma ka phone hai ... 

Rohit - Maa ka phone ayaa, maa ka phone! Yooo!!!

Sonakshi placed her hand on Rohit's mouth as he turned into a troublemaker.

Sonakshi- Haa ma! 

Suman- Sona Kahan rehh gayyi tu! Aaj mere dost ki beti ki Shaadi hai. Bataya tha na Maine tujhe?

Sonakshi- Maaa! Please!!! 7 baje see shooting Kar rahi hu ! Abhi mujhme aur stamina nahi hai ki kisi ki Shaadi attend karoon.

Suman- Aisee kaise??? Maine pure 15 lakh advance liya huwa hai ,Sona!

Sonakshi- 15 lakh??? Ma aapko mujhse ek baar poochna chahiye tha na ? Accha theek hai main aarahi Hoon ...

All this while, Rohit's face was rendering a mixed expression of both anger and concern.

Rohit- Tumhari mom ki problem Kya hai??? I mean Kaisi maa hai ,yaar! Apni bacchi ki health ka koyi fikaar nahi hai unhey? Bas Paisa Paisa Paisa ! Jee karta hai ki like paisey unkey muh pee maroon! Lalchi aurat!

Sonakshi- Enough Rohit! Bohot ho gaya! Woh jaisi bhi hai Meri maa hai.And I have a strong aversion to those who nitpicks about her.

Rohit - Really Sonakshi???Duniya mein  koyi bhi maa aisi nahi hoti Jo apni ekk beti pey duniya ka sarey responsibilities dalde aur dusre ko maharani ki tarha bethake rakhe. I am sorry to say par Tumhari maa fish-market ki aurato see bhi battar hai!

Sonakshi- Not a single word more Rohit! Mujhe aajke baad tumse koyi rishtaa nahi rakhna hai. Aajke baad nahi tum mujhe call karoge aur nahi mujhse milney aaoge! Samajh ayii?

Rohit-Ha jaoo ! Mujhe bhi koyi shaukh nahi hai tumhare piche ghumneka. Maine apni taraaf see Bohot efforts diye hai ! Par haar bar your family butts in.I can't bear it anymore.

There’s a warning rumble of a threat to his voice which Sonakshi sensed for the very first time throughout this one year journey with him.She left the spot crying her heart out.

Silent tears holds the loudest pain. She wanted to cry as much loud as she could! Because the pain she was harbouring inside was engendering her heart to bleed.How could he do this to her?? 

Under the best of times, she found him possessive and protective about her whenever the bottle took round to her mother  but today's was a catastrophe.

Rohit's part- 

It's been awhile now, his anger is escaping when he's far away from his loved one. Resting his head in hands he started rubbing his forehead. He knew the way he vented his anger on her wasn't right and the horrendous part she was the one, wounded.

Now there's no looking back for him. She has to fix it or it will be nixed forever. Sonakshi has to understand that her mother is doing unjust to her as well as her underpinning it.

He got out of the car all red in anger and marched towards his house. 

Veena- Areh Rohit! Aagaya? Chal taiyaar ho ja! Tera Sherwani Maine press karke rakkhe hai.

Rohit- Kahan Jana hai? 

Veena- Arjun ki Shaadi hai.We all are invited.

Rohit- Mom I don't want to go! Aap Saab chaley jao, please.

Veena- Aarreh aise kaise? Tere dost ki Shaadi hai . Tin bar phone Kar Chuka hai.

Rohit- Agggh! Accha main reeady hokar ata hoon. 

Veena caught sight of Rohit's anxiety.Inspite of his  feigning to be normal.

Veena- In dono ke beech jaroor Kuch hua hai? Yeh bacche bhi na!

Sippy's arrived at the venue. They were relishing their time greeting people and drinking. When Ajit spotted a familiar face.

Ajit- Bhai! Bhabi ...Woh dekho!!

He followed Ajit's direction and discovered Sonakshi with  red nose and puffy eyes which the expert makeup hands couldn't hide.

Rohit- Koyi Bhabi nahi hai woh tum logon ki!

Rohan- Kya bakwaas kar raha hai tu, Rohit! Aab Kya ho gaya tum dono ke beech ?

Rohit - Woh koyi Bhabi nahi banne wali tum logon ki! We are over! 

Tanya- Rohit! Are you mad! Kya bol rahe ho? Go and fix everything right now.

Rohit - No Tanya! Iss bar main Kuch nahi karunga... Jo karna hai usiko karna parega.

Sonakshi was weaving home early when she felt a cold hand on her shoulder. It was her childhood buddy, Adbhay.

( Here the role of Adbhay will be played by Vivian Desna)

Adbhay- Akshi ???? 

Sonakshi- Adi????oh my goddd!I don't believe this!

Adbhay- Give me a hug, come on!!

Rohit was  just behind them standing with a drink accompanied by Rohan,Ajit,Tanya and Pooja who putting an earthly effort persuaded him to talk with Sonakshi.

Sonakshi and Adbhay held each other tight and close. Since the moment,she saw Adbhay the lost spark of her face was back in place.The smile she was wearing while meeting Adbhay wasn't camouflaging any sorrow. It was the bona-fide one which he owned only.

Rohit - Rohan, Have you ever walked bare foot over hot embers  ?

Rohan- Haan yaar! Italy mein ekbaar kiya tha Tanya ke liye. 2 din tak chal nahi paya.

Rohit- That's exactly how I am feeling right now!

Adbhay and Sonakshi were talking hand in hand.

Sonakshi- I just can't believe you are here! Tumne bataya kyun nahi tum arahe ho?? How are you??? Kahan rule ho? Ghaar mein saab kaise hai???

Adbhay- Parvati jii shaant! Just look at you! You have grown up becoming more beautiful and hot.

Sonakshi- Filing it in the compliment section.

Aur tum!! That dashing , witty charm brimming with never ending energy. Bilkul nahi badle ...

Adbhay- Haha! Main abhi humare puranet bungalow mein ruka Hoon.Why don't you come over with aunty?

Sonakshi- Deffo!Mujhe Yaad hai main bas tumhare ghar anee ke bahane dhoondti thi ... Felt like Nirvana.

Waise Shaadi ki hai ya abi bhi womanizer banke ghum rake ho?

Adbhay- Tumne 'Ha' bhi to nahi Kahan ! Kaise karlu Shaadi ? 

Sonakshi- Adbhay!

Adbhay- Tumne bhi to nahi ki Shaadi, right?

Rohit intruded their conversation!

Rohit- Wrong! We are engaged.

Yeh hat chipak gaye hai shayed! (Pointing to Adbhay's hand which was still holding Sonakshi's)

Sonakshi- You mean former, Rohit?

Rohit- I mean current ,Sonakshi! 

He extended his hand towards Adbhay for a grip shake !

Rohit- I thought I should acquaint myself to you in a proper manner. Its Rohit Sippy!

Adbhay - Adbhay Arora! Dr. Rohit Sippy ? It's great to make your acquaintance!

Sonakshi- Heart Surgeon. 

Adbhay- Ekk hi baat hai ,Akshi!

Rohit- Nahi ek baat nahi hai ! Heart Surgeon matlab...

Sonakshi- Adbhay ,  mujhe der horahi hai! I think we should wend our way towards home.

Rohit- Sonakshi, mujhe tumse baat karna hai. I know the way I behaved this evening was derogatory. Withal,you should get the picture, why I reacted in that manner.

Sonakshi I love you and I get overwrought when it comes to your health . Meri jage aagaar tum hoti , you would have done the same. 

It's true I bloviated way too much. But trust me it was all out of love. 

Aab kuch bologi bhi?

Sonakshi remained silent throughout the whole session of Rohit's speech,as soon as it winded up she held him in a body crushing hug that almost bordered on a angst of letting go. Her wrapping him in such way was a harbinger of fear . Sonakshi feared that letting Rohit out of her embrace will somehow make him leave forever.

Sonakshi- I am sorry ,Rohit. I am so very sorry. I shouldn't have ran away from the situation.Please don't leave me!!

Rohit made his clutch against her more strong to make his girl feel secured and warm.

Rohit- Sonakshi, Hey!!! I am here , right here with you. And am not leaving anywhere. Tumhi ne to kaha tha bandh gaya Hoon tumhare saath! 

Oh gawd !!! That means mujhe Puri life iss Parvati Devi ko jhelna padega. 

Sonakshi- Shut up! 

They both were brought back to senses by the sound of applause made by the huge crowd surrounding them.

Rohan - Wah! Aap dono ney to dulha-dulhan ko sideline kaar diya!

In the meantime, Suman- Pari and rest of the Sippy's made their appearance in the scenario.

Pari- Mom dekhiye! Maine kaha tha na aapse ki in dono key beech zarror koyi chakkar hai! 

Suman- Sona, yeh Saab Kya hai???

Rohit- Ekk minute Pari!As far as I am  informed, Sonakshi- tumhaari badi behen hai.. You can't speak about her in such manner.

Pari- Oh really! Maine wohi kaha Jo Maine dekha.

Pulkit- Pari ,Chup ho ja for God's sake!

Suman- Sona main Kuch pooch rahi Hoon tumse !

Veena- Suman jee, aap please Shaant hojaiyee! Hum kahi privately baat Kare to accha hoga,na!

Suman advised Veena to stay away from the case with her gesture.

Suman- Main tujhse Kuch pooch rahi Hoon, Sona!

Rohit held Sonakshi's hand for moral support ....

Sonakshi- Maa, Main aur Rohit Ekk dusre sey pyaar kartey hai!

Being quite apart from her natural mein Suman stood in front of Rohit .

Suman- Kya tum Sonakshi sey saach mein pyaar kartey ho?

Suman's sudden benignity stopped Rohit dead in his tracks but he managed to say yes in any way! 

Suman- Veena jee! Hum kaal hi engagement karwana chahtey hai ,aagar aplogo koyi aitraaz na ho toh!

Suman dropped a huge bombshell on every single individual who cognized her scrupulously including her own kids...

Rohit and Sonakshi looked at each other being astounded.

Sonakshi- Maa, Kaal??? Kal kaise hoga???

Rohit - Aunty engagement to humari pehle hi ho chuki hai.

(Showing everybody the rings they exchanged)

Nishi figured out immediately what Rohit wanted to convey! 

Nishi- Haa! To Suman jee,Kaal milke hum Shaadi ke date fix karlenge ! 

Again there was a huge round of applause and voices congratulating RoNakshi! 

Edited by Sehrish-Arayna - 4 years ago
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Glad you were able to write something despite the writer's block! This part was quite unexpected - what Rohit said was true but the way he said wasn't. I'm glad he apologized. And what happened to Suman??

Though I'm glad she knows now, but it feels weird that she's not putting up some drama... unless it's a plan. Aargh, I'm gonna eagerly wait for the next part to find out :P

Rohit and Sonakshi are adorable as always - I love that he is encouraging her to stand her ground. She needs that support!

Great job with the part!! :)

GeekyBean thumbnail

Suman Rastogi agreed!!!!!!!??????😯 I wonder what's cooking🤔. Rohit said the much needed thing, though harshly but sometimes you have had just enough. Akshi, thats such a cute nick for Sonakshi. How I wish Rohit calls her that in show 😍 when they are together and all.

All in all, great update and praying that no more WWE b/w you and writer's block anymore🤲.

Silver_dew11 thumbnail

Ohh my godd that was superb!! The emotional moments of Rohit and Sonakshi were very good especially the part where both of them feared to lose each other

Suman agreed so easily for ronakshi was a such a surprise and direct date fixing for marriage.. amazing 👏👏

Looking forward to the next part please update soon 😊

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh I loved it😋😋😋😋! 

Ronakshi are so cute! 😍😍😍😍😍

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Glad that you wrote the chapter and please update next soon!