Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kahaan Gaye yaar Ara 😭waapas toh aajao♥️ Aur update waapas read kiya hein, me blush blush😳 I am sorry I couldn’t comment before but yaar you are a fab writer and I want to see you to do more please🤗 and here I miss you yaar,bas jaldi aajao. ❤️

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

*  Chapter 7 *

There is a fine line between the definition of love making and sex. Sex soothes the need of your physical contentment where making love satisfies your soul as you are taking a step ahead with the one with whom your love bloomed. Love-making is everlasting!

Sona discovered Rohit falling into the peaceful slumber, it's due to the post coital sleepiness. The host of released chemicals managed to make her physically apathetic towards her job furthermore emotionally spent. 

She looked in Rohit's direction with the thought of a severe will to ditch her work and end up cuddling with the man who pleasured her all night! That's when she made her mind up. 

Sona- Sumit! Aaj meri nah tabiyat bohot kharab hai,main netra jee sey bolungi woh manegi nahi! Tum thoda manage karloge, please?

Sumit- Sona, tum bilkul fikaar mat karo, I will manage it...

Sona- Thank you so much,Sumit! 

Sumit- Agley din aatey waqt woh apni hathoon ka tiramisu banake laogi tabhi I will buy that you are thankful.

Sona- Accha baba pakka! Byee! 

Sumit- Kaal miltey Hain... 

Nowadays, Sumit has turned into Sona's amulet. Whenever it's a crisis on the sets, Sumit has always turned to be the lamp of lord.Subsiding her thoughts Sona rejoined Rohit in bed. Making place for herself in his arms, didn't take  a more minute to fall asleep.

In the evening:

Rohit was relishing his black coffee with some medical files when Vimmi came in the room to convey his mother's message. 

Vimmi- Bhaiya, Saab hall mein wait karrahe hai aapke liye.Veena mam ney apko bulaya hai,abbhi!

Rohit- Abhi? 

Vimmi- Jee! 

Rohit- Meri biwi Kahan hai?

Vimmi- Parva... Mera maatlab hai ki Sona bhabi bhi wahin hai!

Rohit- Accha? Chalo phir!

By this time every other member including Naren foregathered in the hall. 

Naren- Kya baat hai Veena? Tumney itni urgently phone karke bulaya???

Rohit- Mom, Saab theek toh hai na??

Nishi- Tauba Bhabi, tension ke mare mujhe pimples aajayenge! Jaldi bolo!

Veena- Shaant! Main kuch nahi bolungi , Jo bolna hai Deepa aur Akaash bolenge!

Akaash- Woh actually, Maine aur Deepa ney Shaadi karne ka feysla karliya! 

Sonakshi- Omgg! Chachu-Chachi congratulations!!!!! 

Tania- Wowww! Itni din baad gharme phirse function! Chachi I am so happy for you both... 

Naren- Woh Saab toh theek hai ,par Akash Shaadi ka muhrat?

Veena- Woh saab Maine karliya, muhrat 2 mahine baad ka hai. Maine Mr. aur Mrs. Badvani sey discuss karke Saab fix karliya hai!

Pooja- Areh wah mami! Aap to badi fast nikli?

Veena- Aisey thodi nah iss family ki in charge baani! 

Veena jokingly took pride in herself. Everybody was genuinely happy by Akaash and Deepa's marriage news. They were in a live-in relationship for years. Though with wheeling time these relations have come to the main stream of the society,still cohabitation without any strings attached is something the society hasn't still been able to shoulder. This was causing serious impediment in their social life and security hence marriage appeared to be the only path.

2 months later- 

Slaving all day and night at shoot,over and above that acting as herself in DeeKash marriage was Sonakshi's March life; in a nutshell. Veena and Deepa served her the outfit and makeover's responsibility since she's an actress and holds better grip in it. Topping all these with Rohit's relentless complains about leaving no room to share their love life.For Rohit, it was like Sona is invading their personal space  with a steady stream of familial  duties.

Sonakshi's world seemed to implode when the sudden realization of her missing period for two months hit her hard. Yes, her menstrual cycle always doesn't go after the clockwork but it has never been absent! Agitation started to grow even more when she perceived that, the dates followed since their last sex! 

Sonakshi's brain became completely overload. She isn't capable of thinking any farther. If whatever she's insinuating turns true then her carrier will undoubtedly come to a standstill which she can't afford to bear. 

With sweaty palms and shaking fingers Sonakshi typed 'R'...

Rohit- Yes Wifey?

Sonakshi- Rohit, I-

She hesitated, her mind racing to keep pace with her mouth, but she didn’t want to give it a chance to catch up. 

“I think, I have conceived” 

The words came out rushed, swathed in a tone that was hardly at all appropriate. From the other side, all she could here was silence!

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Continue soon

huchseju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very nice 

Please update soon😁

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arey araaayyy!!! Wahaan aakehi rokhna saroori the??? Not fair. We need moreeeee. Please get back here with the next one fast.

Loved the update.loved sona picking to join rohit in sleep over KPK. Literally imagined that part of banda sleeping soundly and her bandi joining him happily.

Bring it on,sooooner.

Huggies.

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wifey  took my heart ❤️ I m so emotional now with that😭   But you stopped at another cliff hanger. Now should I be happy or sad with the upcoming khus khabri???🙄  Now again one year before you update 🤦

Bdw this was really a filler. But maf kiya bcz of your tange which is not good now 🙈 

Waiting for next big update 💕 You are not allowed to keep it small

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nice update Ara 😊 Had I not stumbled upon in the forum I would have never known u updated ur FF. How come I didn get a PM huh? 😛 Finally Akash and Deepa are getting married and in between all this, Sona finds out she is pregnant 😲 Bad timing for Sona I must say! Waiting to see how Rohit and Netra will react to this news.

docalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Plz update eagerly waiting it's been too long

cutie95 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb updates

Continue soon