Jab We Wed-Chapter 7- Updated on page 19)Ronakshi FF

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nota bene :

To them who has been following my FF, I am changing the title for yours and my convenience as the previous one "Celebrity Biwi honey ki side effects" turned out to be extremely lengthy. The new title is "Jab We Wed" 

Thanks for sparing the seconds  

Enjoy❤️

Greetings and salutations!

We are enjoying the show so far! But I am dying to see them romancing on screen... We have no earthly idea, how much of time it's going to take to bloom love between the two  main leads.

Till then we can condole ourselves with fanfiction.Though I am feeling befuddled whether I should go for it or nehi !

What do you people think?

**   RoNakshi Fanfiction  ** 

~   Jab We Wed  ~

Index:

• Part 1-  Page 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5103465?pn=2&pc=150807760

• Part 2- Page 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5103465?pn=4&pc=150850202

• Part 3-  Page 6

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5103465?pn=6&pc=150974918

• Part 4-(Part 1) Page 8 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5103465?pn=8&pc=151101562

(Part 2) Page 10

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5103465?pn=10&pc=151207646

• Part 5- Page 13

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5103465?pn=13&pc=151282458

• Part 6 - Page 18

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5103465?pn=18

Edited by Sehrish-Arayna - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna

Greetings and salutations!

We are enjoying the show so far! But I am dying to see them romancing on screen... We have no earthly idea, how much of time it's going to take to bloom love between the two  main leads....

Till then we can condole ourselves with fanfiction...  Though I am feeling befuddled whether I should go for it or nehi !

What do you people think?

obviouslystart writing waiting to read it

loquacious_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Eagerly waiting to read your story😃. Start writing as soon as possible.

Silver_dew11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You should definitely go for it.. I actually thought that you would have started a ff as per the title and got excited that another new thought over ronakshi is penned down😃 

Please update on this topic soon😊✌

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Update the first chapter ASAP!!!! 

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah sure we wait for you ff or os

Redrose1208 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes please please start this ff very very soon..  I thought you had already started seeing the title... However i am way too excited just by the thought of a ff on our ronakshi...   

Please start soonish... 

Taqdees27 thumbnail

Yes pls...i thght u already strtd seeing th title waiting eagerly fr th start

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

heyyyy congratss for first FF!!I am looking forward to it... There will be more RoNakshi in your FF than show 😉

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am going to begin with tons of thanks to every forum member including-

Vaishuarshi, loquacious-soul, Silver-dew,tunes of heart,name2sakshi, Redrose,Taqdees,Mishti 

For the enormous love and support! 

Alright! Alright!!! I know I set back for several more days and I worded to update the first chapter day before yesterday but in lieu of, penning I caught a 16 hours uninterrupted zzz's due to pulling 3 consecutive nights ! Phewww Justified ,na???😉

Accha Bohot bak liya maine😆,now let's hop into the story—

~FanFiction~

“ Jab They Wed ”

N.B- The story will make it's headway from the hospital segment where Rohit ate humble pie but my story will have minimal alteration. In here, Sonakshi holds no animosity against Sippy's and befriends with Rohit.

Chapter 1- Turning into Bonnie and Clyde 

The clock chimed at 11. Settling on the bed Rohit took a deep breath and exhaled all the tensity that were seeded from Suman-Nishi esque drama. Then in a trice, Sonakshi was all over his mind. He was inquisitive about the reason of their unintended meet-ups. At the  initial stage, Rohit loathed Sonakshi and she as well reciprocated. It turned more pungent after Pooja's wardrobe malfunction where Rohit held her accountable for the disaster  and treated her with indignity calumniating about her and her family.He stripped them of their honor and ridiculed them in front every present person. Yet exonerating herself Sonakshi supported Pooja to deal with the anguish.

However days took fly,their fortuitous meetings veered to hang-outs.They developed a very strong attachment  learning more about each other. Rohit was completely entranced by Sonakshi's beauty and the personality shining out of her every pore. She may be an actress, but she had layers to her that he enjoyed peeling off as he got to know her better over the course of the past few weeks.

Now things between him and Sonakshi were hanging by a miniscule thread. He was able to unearth the sensation he feels Everytime he's around her. All that is love and respect for the diva.Rohit has never been able to confide to anyone but his mother. 

The next moment, he discovered himself verbalizing his inner thoughts to his mother. Who seemed to be over the moon hearing that. And why shouldn't she be!!! Her son has finally fell in love with the only girl she has been shipping for. This was the first time she noticed his feelings has already been nullified towards his first love. That was the best part!

Veena- Rohit you should speak to her about it.Main to itni excited hoon Kay Maine tumdono ki bacche ka naam bhi soch liya.

Rohit - Mom!!!! Bacccha!!!! In here I still can't discern what is her view about me! Aur aap yahaan bacche lekar beth gayee! What on Earth???

Veena- Aarreh to tu betha kyun hai? Keh dena usey apni dill ki baat!

Rohit- How mom! What if she has no feelings for me or worse she can already be committed!!! Oh gawd! Yeh sari batein will drive me Stark raving mad!!

Veena- Rohit!!! Steady on,baby!

Aur aisa bhi to ho sakta hai, that she's single for now and if you spend your time like water, someone else will take the glory....

Rohit- You are right! I concede! Main Aabhi Sonakshi sey baat karta hoon!

Sonakshi was about to expire when her phone beeped and with great interest she went for a closer look on the name. And her eyes sparkled...

Sonakshi- Rohit? Itne raat ko Saab theek to hai na?

Rohit- Ha everything's dandy! Kab ayi ghaar?

Sonakshi- Baas thodi der pehle! And guess the gospel!!! Kal chutti hai!!! After 3 months ek chutti mili hai ,Rohit... I am so excited!!!

Rohit- Tin mahiney baad??? Sonakshi kaise kaar leti ho tum??? Itni diligence bhi theek nahi hota hai...

Sonakshi- Surgeon sahaab! My circadian rhythm is tuned! 

Rohit- You are invincible...

(Albeit Sonakshi was turfing out, deep down he knew she craved freedom.She was working herself to the bone to take care of her family who didn't ever damned about it)

Accha kaal ka kya plan hain apka, Sonakshi jee?

Sonakshi- Bohot der taak soungi and then spa!

Rohit- Superb! Then tomorrow evening is booked for me...

Sonakshi- Kaal ?? Kyun?

Rohit- Sawaal Bohot poochti ho tum ! 

Sonakshi- Tum jawab bhi to nahi detey!

Rohit- Yeh Kya baat huyi ? We are meeting tomorrow and that's final! Good night...

Sonakshi- Night Sippy!

Sharing a laughter they discontinued their discourse for the night...

Sonakshi's POV-

Great! Waise bhi Bohot din ho gayee usey miley huye. Under the best of times, I feel he has mastered in me. Saab kuch samajhta hai siway Meri dill ki baat. I mean , I know we are at the age of coequality... Par tradition bhi to koyi cheez hoti hai ... That's why I will be benting on my decision... Jaab Tak woh khud mujhe apni dill ki baat nahi batayega main bhi kuch nahi bolungi ussey .

The following day- 

Sonakshi' is on her way back home from spa.Coming out of the lift,when she made her way towards her flat she saw a delivery guy standing with a parcel in hand. Seeing her the guy came forward and greeted...

Delivery guy- Sonakshi mam , aapke nam pey yeh parcel aya hai..

Sonakshi- Accha? Kisney bheja?

Delivery guy- Dr.Rohit Sippy ney!

Sonakshi- Okay thank you! 

Thanks heaven yeh pehle mere haat main aaya! Maa ko milta to it would definitely become traumatic. Rohit bhi nah! Bina akal ke kaam karte hain...

Sonakshi's train of thoughts were sidelined when her phone rang ...

Sonakshi- Rohit!

Rohit- Parcel mili?

Sonakshi- Rohit, aaj to kuch special nahi hai,Phir yeh gift...

Rohit- I want you to wear it this evening..

Sonakshi-Par aaj hai Kya???

Rohit- Ah ahh! No more queries...It's almost 5 go and get ready.

Sonakshi- Roger that sir!

-------------------------

It's a glorious evening,  but not to close,  the sun starting its lazy descent, light beginning to burnish the trees with gold. The venue is manifested with flower power and candles everywhere.

Rohit was caught wearing a white tuxedo suit with a black bow tie. He has always been chronicled for a rich sartorial taste.

He was over the phone with his mother who was persistently assuring him about everything to go just the way he thought and told him to stop being a worrywart.

Rohits POV-

I glanced at the gates direction out of intuition and was rewarded with Sonakshi entering instantaneously.

There was my to be lady who dressed to kill. The shimmery saree I sent for her was draped around her well-toned physique as if covered in blazing night of stars. She perfectly connoted how minimal fashion and makeup can exude a magnetic effect. Her hair was open all  the way down, framing her sharp face.I was about to pass out.

Sonakshis POV-

Rohit Sippy was looking exceedingly               'H-O-T' with lack of a better word. He had dark eyes that were hard to read, sexy crow black hair, and a flirtatious smirk on his face which was welcoming her ...

Sonakshi- Wow!!! You look out of this world Mr!

Rohit- Don't fret, how can I bear to disappoint you?

Sonakshi - How do I look?

Rohit- Drop-dead gorgeous,Mesmerizing-Hypnotizing-Alluring-Exquisite-heavenly-mindbobbling!!!

Sonakshi- Baas baas Rohit! Main phaat jaungi..

Rohit- Areh main to tareef Kar raha tha!

They share a few more pleasentaries ....

Precap- Rohit on his knees!!!

So what do you think! Clickety-click on the comment button please !  

Edited by Sehrish-Arayna - 4 years ago