Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silver_dew11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Outstanding that was!!! Lovely 😍😍👌

I'm sorry I couldn't read it earlier, kust got finished with my exams but it was really refreshing to read this and also thank you for the mention😊

Please please update the next parts soon.. can't wait to know more in this story ♥️😋

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loquacious_soul

Awesome chapter dear🤗. I loved the way you started with their relationship ups and downs. I love Rohit's mom, she is a Ronakshi shipper just like all of us.🤭.And well Rohit in a white tuxedo can only be called HOT, I totally imagine KVG in a white tux while reading that line😅😅. Continue quickly. Can't wait to hear his proposal 😍.

Thank you!❤️ Thank you!❤️ Thank you! ❤️

Can't illustrate my glee after reading your review!

I will update asap! Loads of love🤗

Ara-Grapher thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Omg this was so perfect and that too right from the beginning! 

I just loved every bit of it! 

Well you took a lot of time to update but that was all worth it as I read the chapter! 

Next chapter a bit early please🙏🤗

And yeah Dishi here,  you can call me Dishi! ❤

Heya Dishi,

Merci for being so so warm to me from the very beginning of my KHKT forum journey!Its absolutely amazing to know that I could gift you all a diversion from the current plot !

And yeah I will try my best to be more persistent! 😳

Much much love😍😍😍

Ara-Grapher thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver_dew11

Outstanding that was!!! Lovely 😍😍👌

I'm sorry I couldn't read it earlier, kust got finished with my exams but it was really refreshing to read this and also thank you for the mention😊

Please please update the next parts soon.. can't wait to know more in this story ♥️😋

Koyi baat nahi yaar! Exams are first ... I hope you aced it!

And thanks for your eternal support which actually persuaded me to carry on with the fiction.

I will be updating soon'ish!!! 

Love from Arayna🤗

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG! I LOVE THIS!! <33333

Such a welcome relief from the drama on the show. Ronakshi are so cute!! I LOVE THEM! <3333

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

ok i am in love 

hehe love veena direct bacche...

Ara-Grapher thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

ok i am in love 

hehe love veena direct bacche...

Hey there! 

Mind if I have your name?

Thanks for your valuable and sweetest words just like your forum name!

Loads of love 😍

GeekyBean thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good start. Cutie pie mommy sippy💗 Dr. Rohit😍...when will be the update😒

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Arayna, it's Hinal!

That was such a sweet and adorable start to the FF! I adore Veena in the show itself as well as in this FF. Directly bacche ke naam soch liye😆 It's really nice to see that their bond slowly developed after the MUs were cleared. I'm really looking forward to reading more of this!

Until next time :)

Ara-Grapher thumbnail

Boom! Here goes the 2nd Chapter!

Special thanks to DMGthings, scorpion 77 and Hinal whom I couldn't quote personally for crammingYou people are such souls!!!❤️

Chapter 2 

~   The proposal ~

Sonakshi combing the entire place once through her eyes was ardently spotted to be amused!

Sonakshi- Rohit , this place is wondrous! Wow!!! But I can't make a tail of the reason we are here! Koyi khaas occasion hai Kya?

During this session, Rohit's eyes and ears were transfixed on the luminous his to-be girl was radiating.He could never envision, not even in his worst nightmares of falling for someone else past Raima.Yet his life took an U-ey  promptly after Sonakshi crossed the threshold of his self-made blockade which was constantly guarding his heart from being robbed away all these years!She adorned his soul which was shriveling up as time was worn.

Sonakshi- Earth to you, Sippy!!!

Rohit's train of thought immediately took a nose dive as Sonakshi's words hit him. He dispelled his thoughts to start up a conversation so that the triumvirate of awkwerdness could be avoided which was founded by his silence.

Rohit- I am sorry , I was ahhhh! Kya keh rahi thi tum?

Sonakshi - Rohit ,Are you aright? 

Her eyes explicitly detailed concern and fear for him. No one else but he was the only one who could study her right!

Rohit- Ha baba! Saab theek hai ! I am just nervous! 

Sonakshi-  Rohit Sippy, the heart surgeon aur nervous??) They don't seem to fit together! Kya baat hai bolo!!! Kyun nervous ho rahein ho? Kiss baat see pareshaan ho??? 

Rohit- Sonakshi actually mujhe tumse kuch jaroori baat karni hai! 

Sonakshi could sense Rohit's nerviness. His shaky hands and  drops of perspiration on his forehead enunciated it all.She placed her hands on his and gave it a slight squeeze.

Sonakshi- Say it , Rohit! No matter what happens I am always going to be here ,with you! 

Rohit closed his eyes and inhaled a deep breath and sat on the flower petals curving his knees which was shaped in a gigantic heart structure.

Holding a prepossessing diamond ring customized beautifully by the initials of  Rohit's name as R.S with accent diamonds all around it. 

Sonakshi Rastogi , You are a strong woman who is fiercely loyal with an enormous capacity to love. And it is those traits of yours that I admire greatly, rarely found in someone in this era. You have lived ample seconds of your life as a self-made proud 'Rastogi'! Now it's really the time you extend your name with another Surname behind! Would you like to become Mrs.Sonakshi Rastogi Sippy? Will you give me the honor to be with you as a husband and best friend for the rest of your life ?? Will you please marry me? 

Sonakshi always knew that, words are one of the most exhaustible source of magic.Capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.When Karan bamboozled her ,Yes! She was shattered into pieces. However time made her become cognizant about Karan to be the wrong choice for her. And today she grasp how right she was! 

Rohit was in her cards from the very beginning  ,how could someone else be in his stead? 

For her, love is something very deep,calm and constant. You can't ever put it into a halt even if the world is turned upside down.And love that doesn’t include respect,can't be entitled as love.

Sonakshi's eyes were all watery,she wanted to hug him tight and live in the moment forever! 

Rohit- Aarreh Parvati jee, yahan tumhari serial ki shooting nahi chaal rahi hai.

Aur mere Jo yeh tang hai woh aasli hai , isiliye abhi dukhrahe hai ! Please say yes ! Taki mere tang o ko azaadi miley! 

Sonakshi - Tum na ! Ek number ke nakchare insaan ho. Romance see tumhara dur dur tak koyi rishtaa nahi hai . Mujhe nahi karni tumse koyi Shaadi-wadi! Mujhe Jane do !

Rohit- Theek hai Phir main Snehal ko hi propose Kar dunga! Mr.Desai bhi mujhe tang karna chod denge! Waise bhi usne itni pyaar sey mere liye Sindhi Khana banana sikha hai ! She earned a chance to be Mrs.Rohit Sippy,No?

No sooner  had the convo banged, Sonakshi bricked Rohit's way with her hands !

Sonakshi- Snehal ke paas jaoge? Jaan leh lungi mere siwa kisi aur ke bare in mein Socha bhi to ,samjhe! 

Rohit - Jii , Sonakshi jee! Aap hath Aagee karengi , please???

Rohit placed the ring where it was supposed to be,the finger which owned it! 

Glittery Confetti was thrown all-over them.

But the main bombshell was the sound of 'Congratulations' which winded through them from behind ! 

Turning around the newly turned couple were struck dumb.There stood the whole Sippy family with a big smile and applause! 

Everyone ran towards Sonakshi and hugged her. Rohit went unnoticed! 

Rohit- Areh propose Maine kiya,aur pyaar sara milraha hai isko ? That's unjust, all !

Veena- Aab Meri bahu aagayi hai , tum side tracked ho gaaye.

Everyone joined a belly laugh on her statement...

Precap- 

Rohit's Mission Saasu-mom ! 

How was it , people? 

Edited by Sehrish-Arayna - 4 years ago