Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Bookmarked!! I'll come back to this tomorrow morning and update it with my comments :)

Updated:

Hello! Fighting during a proposal? This has to be trademark RoNakshi 😆 I can totally see this happening in the show too - I'd looove to see that actually :P

I love that both have acknowledged their past and accepted it, moving forward with no foot left behind. It really is so beautiful!!

And of course, Veena is a sweetheart. She's such a kind/humble character and doting mother - I can't wait till Sona comes into this house so she can actually receive the familial love she deserves!

I'm really enjoying the mixture of comedy and romance in your FF - it's very true to their characterization! Eagerly waiting for the next part 🤗

PS. I'm not sure if you've had the chance to check it out, but I posted my 3rd story on RoNakshi. Do read it if you haven't already; I'd love to get your opinion on it (: Here's the link: The Workaholic(s)

Edited by basket_101 - 4 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMFG YASSSSSSS! THIS PROPOSAL WAS SO EPIC! I can totally imagine one for them that happens like this with bickering. Matlab... they don't know when to stop. It was a perfect Ronakshi proposal! I toh loved it!!

And the ending when Veena had only eyes for her bahu. That was the best. I'm sure once these two start dating, she'll always side with Sona and give her preference over Rohit. 

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: basket_101

Bookmarked!! I'll come back to this tomorrow morning and update it with my comments :)

So sweet yaar! I'll be waiting!☺️

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

OMFG YASSSSSSS! THIS PROPOSAL WAS SO EPIC! I can totally imagine one for them that happens like this with bickering. Matlab... they don't know when to stop. It was a perfect Ronakshi proposal! I toh loved it!!

And the ending when Veena had only eyes for her bahu. That was the best. I'm sure once these two start dating, she'll always side with Sona and give her preference over Rohit. 

OMG! So much of writing for me! 

Thank youuuuuuuuu🤗

I hope sth like this happens in the show! 

Tons of love ❤️

Silver_dew11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That was amaaazingly lovely.. please update the next paet soon🤓✌

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

How cute!

It would be gr8 if the proposal in the show is funny too. They look best when they are indulging in a fun banter.

Redrose1208 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sirf ronakshi hi propose karte hue bhi lad sakte hai.... 😂😂😂

Amazing update.... Loved the family surprise at the, end... 

A small request..... Please give faster updates if possible.... 

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

My name is sumita short form sumi

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

ok entire sippy family is there to witness this epic proposal wow

hehe rohit now you need to manaofy suman thee evil monster in law 

all the best doctor surgeon.

please do continue

bye sumi

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna

So sweet yaar! I'll be waiting!☺️

I know it's past morning now (but I blame my sleeping in for this 😆). But I came here as soon as I finished my chores to read the part and update the comment (: