Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Arrraaaa babyyyyy fire brigade bula jaldiii.. Ufff ufff uffff.. It was fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ  You are so good at writing mature content.. I swear it was too hot but not an ounce of vulgarity.. Two souls dying to be w8 each other for so long and finally they find solace๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ You should write their SR scenes Ara.. I will definitely read this again. You made up for not updating all this while. 

P. S. You and I have telepathy may be. It was my wish to hear bhabz from Rohan and Ajit and not bhabhi. Show mein nehi mila but you did it๐Ÿ˜˜ Luved the bonding of sippy's and sona. Want to c their hospital romance. Kbhi dena kisi chapter mein. 

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update

Love it

Thankyou plmzaq๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I don't know you name yet?

Ara-Grapher thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile10000

Read all 5 parts in a go.. Amazing one.. Loved the whole Sippy family and their bonding with Sona.. Rohit and his fake anger and then Sona convincing him was so cute..  

Twinkyyyy!! I am so glad that you made out enough time and gave it a try. 

Thankyou so much !!! 

Big hug

Ara-Grapher thumbnail

Originally posted by: apinbox

Oh my my ! What was that girl?? Ofcourse I was upset thinking where have you gone and missed your story! But you have given us a perfect update and that too for the weekend!  Awe that nok jhok at the breakfast table was so cute ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ and That mature content was out of the world ! Couldnโ€™t get better. Glad she was on pills ! Varna they would have stopped it midway ๐Ÿ˜– let them stay in the hotel for a couple of days more๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ my tharki mind is in full swing now ๐Ÿ˜ˆ .. thanks for letting me know about the update. We need more .. this story is too good! 

Thanks 

Aparna 

Heyyy Appu(I will be calling you that)

First of tell me why aren't you active on the threads. Come on yaa,we all have so much fun there.Join us there.

Tharki mind pe thoda break Maro,Appu! I was so cynical, you know this is my very first attempt of writing a mature content.Nothing else in the world can beat this feeling of knowing that you liked it. 

Thankyou and hugggieee๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Ara-Grapher thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

Arrraaaa babyyyyy fire brigade bula jaldiii.. Ufff ufff uffff.. It was fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ  You are so good at writing mature content.. I swear it was too hot but not an ounce of vulgarity.. Two souls dying to be w8 each other for so long and finally they find solace๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ You should write their SR scenes Ara.. I will definitely read this again. You made up for not updating all this while. 

P. S. You and I have telepathy may be. It was my wish to hear bhabz from Rohan and Ajit and not bhabhi. Show mein nehi mila but you did it๐Ÿ˜˜ Luved the bonding of sippy's and sona. Want to c their hospital romance. Kbhi dena kisi chapter mein. 

We are close friends, nah, toh telepathic hona toh banta hai. Tujhe serial pe Jo Jo scenes dekhne hai Bata Dena,I will put them in it๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Maine pehle kabhi mature content nahi likha , it was my very first trial. I was turning berserk ki kaise likhungi and all, iskey baad Maine "Fifty Shades" ka volumes padh lia, toh thoda sa idea Mila... That explains all the time staying  away from updating. It's really soothing to hear that you liked it ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Ara-Grapher thumbnail

Share your views on as soon as you set the seal on all 5 of them ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Sehrish-Arayna - 4 years ago
apinbox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ara-Grapher

Heyyy Appu(I will be calling you that)

First of tell me why aren't you active on the threads. Come on yaa,we all have so much fun there.Join us there.

Tharki mind pe thoda break Maro,Appu! I was so cynical, you know this is my very first attempt of writing a mature content.Nothing else in the world can beat this feeling of knowing that you liked it. 

Thankyou and hugggieee๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Please call me appu (my mom calls me too) ๐Ÿ˜ 

Yaar I have tried commenting on the threads but nobody replied to me so I assumed it was for IF Sizzlers, Rockers etc!  More like friends comment over there I guess.  So I come to IF only to read stories and comment on them. More active on Twitter with my tharki friends ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

We hardly have any writers for KHKT! ๐Ÿ˜”

Your story is lovely, the situations you bring in are very new, your vocabulary is too good. Doesnโ€™t seem like you are writing mature content for the first time! You look like a pro hehe (just kidding) it was beautiful. No awkwardness in reading.
Also shared this link to my twitter friends! Have asked them to comment too ! the writer deserves praises and motivation ! 

Keep writing Ara and appreciate all your efforts ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— awaiting next update eagerly 

Thanks 

Aparna 

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ 

Ara thank you for sending me the link, i read all 5 parts in a go and damn girl ur writing skill, ur imagination and the way u put words beside each other is ๐Ÿ‘ 

Looking forward to read what happens next but please let them be in the hotel room for couple of days ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

IFLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Arararaaaaa๐Ÿค—

Thanks for sending me the link to this pm or else I would miss this beautiful piece of your work forever thanks to your unnamed tittle!!

So I read all 4 parts together last night and the 5th one now...so I'll give my comments on all of them together. So bear with my lonnnnggg comment.

First Chapter-

It was a good introductory chapter... straight out of the show... u see, veena n Rohit's convo or Ronakshi's banter...so familiar... Hence easy to relate and feel connected and there u for Ur readers hooked with a curiosity as to what new twist she'll bring in in the already known story. Good job!!๐Ÿ‘ And Rohit gifting Sona a dress has been my wish since forever... I hope he does soon and he's not out of budget just with a bracelet ๐Ÿคฃ

Second Chapter-

I loved the proposal. It was so real...ekdum no non-sense, to the business ๐Ÿ˜€ and his knees paining in that position and a taunt about tv proposals...so so relatable...faced it so many times๐Ÿคฃ hey, we did the proposal scene almost similarly in my os too...family surprising them thing...hmm similar minds๐Ÿ˜Ž

Third Chapter

Oh what a fast pace...milke, ladh jhagadke, patch up Karke, engagement hoke, Shaadi ki date bhi fix ho gayi๐Ÿ˜€ jealous sippu was cute!! I seriously wish Sona should have at least one good friend on the show. I have my hopes from sumit now...god kya din aa Gaye hai๐Ÿคฃ Waise i m almost sure u had written this chapter was suman was behaving nuts! I was wondering yeh bhadaas Rohit ki nikal rahi hai ya ara ki๐Ÿคฃ

Fourth Chapter (Both Parts)-

It was wonderful idea ara to make the family sit and watch the talk show. I would always like to have this scene incorporated in the show. Rohit's reactions were funny๐Ÿ˜‚ and his reaction on telling the whole love story...so apt๐Ÿ˜‚ I would love to see his family teasing him that he was the one always looking down at tv and ab janaab khud tv show mein dikh rahe hain all excited...and Rohit's face will be same like his reaction in the mehendi scene...cute, excited, embarrassed, happy, blushing... everything together๐Ÿ˜ณ

Btw, I slept thinking why has she marked this ff as mature content...I had no idea so far๐Ÿ˜‚

Fifth Chapter-

U r so bad ara...precap mein mature content ka lollipop dikhake tu gayab ho gayi for 2 freaking months...Rohit k sath tere readers ko bhi tadpaate hue!!! Thank god I wasn't aware of this story back then๐Ÿคฃ and u better don't delay ur further updates now. Anyways, for those who waited...the wait was worth it as the chapter was totally upto the expectations. Loved loved loved it. The tease, hotness, the act... everything was so well described. If at all I write an FF in future and I have to include a mature content wala chapter, I m hiring you!!! You were really so good with your words... subtlety at its best in the adult content. Fifty shades and all mehnat rang laayi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Now coming to your writing part. You had told me already that you r not good at writing, so I had kept my expectations low. But girl, u have really improved very much over the period. The first 3 chapters looked more like story telling...like more than ronakshi or other characters speaking, I felt like ara is speaking. But 4th chapter onwards, I could feel the characters speaking those lines. And the writing in 5th chapter was the best. I mean the dialogues. Ur narratives were always good. When u write an altogether different plot and different characters, any language that u use is acceptable. But when ur story is based on the already established characters, u have to write the dialogues in their language, their style. If u r not confident with their language, it's ok, u can write it in English...but at least their style of English must be maintained so that the readers can feel the connect. I felt this was lacking in the first 3 chapters. But 4th and 5th were on point๐Ÿ‘ You have really improved a lot in such a short span of time...way to go girl๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ (I hope u don't mind my honest reviews๐Ÿ™ˆ)

Ara-Grapher thumbnail

Originally posted by: apinbox

Please call me appu (my mom calls me too) ๐Ÿ˜ 

Yaar I have tried commenting on the threads but nobody replied to me so I assumed it was for IF Sizzlers, Rockers etc!  More like friends comment over there I guess.  So I come to IF only to read stories and comment on them. More active on Twitter with my tharki friends ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

We hardly have any writers for KHKT! ๐Ÿ˜”

Your story is lovely, the situations you bring in are very new, your vocabulary is too good. Doesnโ€™t seem like you are writing mature content for the first time! You look like a pro hehe (just kidding) it was beautiful. No awkwardness in reading.
Also shared this link to my twitter friends! Have asked them to comment too ! the writer deserves praises and motivation ! 

Keep writing Ara and appreciate all your efforts ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— awaiting next update eagerly 

Thanks 

Aparna 

Not at all,Appu! See I am a senior member as well. You know so much goes on those threads, we chat and discuss through them so at times some messages remains unnoticed.

I can't express my gratitude in words , you have always inspired and prompted me to continue this. Thank you so much Appu. Big hug to you ๐Ÿค—

Main mature content like waqt itni nervous thi, I was like," I am not violating any rules,Am I!"๐Ÿ˜›

Love you

Arayna