Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mnx12

Translation of disclaimer:

This show is based on RK's popular Puranik stories, books, folktales. In order to present them in a powerful, dramatic manner, creative imagination & liberty is used. This show is only for entertainment. Anything mentioned said in this show is not meant to hurt religious feelings of any sect, person, Nationality, profession. It's not made to hurt anyone's religious feelings. Star India & channel's intention is not to hurt feelings of any sect, cast, religion, nor do they intend to hurt anyone's feelings. 

Well, πŸ˜Šit means legally they are not liable, but morally they are answerable to all the viewers who question them on the authenticity of their research work prior to start the show!!! Anyway, it is their story and they are depicting and developing it on their level best!!! 

Thank you Minakshi for the translation. πŸ€—Normally they show it before the start of the serial like a flash, and it will be difficult for the people like me to follow Hindi in such a speed. So, special thanks once again, Mina.smiley1

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Well, πŸ˜Šit means legally they are not liable, but morally they are answerable to all the viewers who question them on the authenticity of their research work prior to start the show!!! Anyway, it is their story and they are depicting and developing it on their level best!!! 

Thank you Minakshi for the translation. πŸ€—Normally they show it before the start of the serial like a flash, and it will be difficult for the people like me to follow Hindi in such a speed. So, special thanks once again, Mina.smiley1

They are not even answerable. πŸ˜†

They have just created a drama for entertainment.

Welcome. πŸ˜Š

Viswasruti thumbnail

As I said earlier, there are different perspectives with divergent interpretations regarding the Radha Krishna relationship. 

If you have a few minutes to spare, then have a glance of this.😊 

Here is a request, please feel free to point out anything which is not agreeable and criticize this without any hesitation. Just putting my write up here to assess and express your opinion frankly. A test for me and stick is in your hands!😊 

Viswasruti thumbnail

The Abstract Pattern of Love in Dewdrops.

Night entered like the spell of an enchantress, Radha was observing the clear sky bright with the winter moon,  sailing untroubled through the blinking starry sky!

She was sitting amidst her bosom friends and narrating about her Krishna's beauty to them afresh tonight! She received a messenger that evening with the information of Raj Mata Satyavathi's visit to Nandgoan next morning to meet Kanha's Maa Yashoda and friend Radha. The entire Gokul is inquisitively waiting for that royal visitor!

"Can you guess  who is my Krishna is??--Radha  was in trance, asking the surrounded maidens with  half-closed eyes, she herself answered next,--"He is the vision of our eyes, the smile of our lips, the beat of our hearts, and he is the God of our prayers, He is the brightness of our lives!"

The surrounded maidens were watching her sparkling eyes which make all-stars to diminish, her magical voice is entrancing their hearts as well! They were addicted to listening to Krishna's  Mohana Vamsi [ the captivating tunes of flute] till now, now they are looking forward to listening to Radha's enraptured feelings, her disclosures of their love, her description of tantalizing nights she spent with Krishna on the river bank under the moonlight! In between, they will ask some questions to remind her their presence there, she as usual in her trance, sometimes talk with them enthusiastically, sometimes slips into her penance for Him!

A Carnival Of Hope In  The Celebration Of Faith!!

The palanquin was put down by the men, and she alighted from it like an afternoon sun! Radha and Yashoda were wonderstruck watching that beautiful woman walking towards them in that late morning time. She walked with a regal stride, the servant maids making her way with a silken carpet. She entered the house and looked around. A simple house of a village head, but in this house, the God himself once crawled, laughed, played gleefully and mesmerized every one of this village! While entering into it, she left her footwear outside as if entering a temple!

The maidens around whispering-' she is Satyavathi, Raj Mata of Hasthinapur! Kuru Vansh... Kauravas and Pandavas'  Daadi Maa!'

'Great-grandmother? Are you mad Madhavi? She is looking so young like us!

Radha looked at her inquisitively, Satyavathi noticed the surprise in her eyes!

When Yashoda bent to wash the feet of Raj Mata, Satyavathi stopped her- "Yashoda, you are revered in this world for your fortune, you shouldn't do such things!"

'You are the queen of this entire Kingdom Rajmata, I am a villager,  a humble subject of yours !'- said Yashoda.

She held Yashoda's hands and told her ---" you are the mother of God himself, breastfed him, sung lullabies to him, and taken care of him and later when he wanted to leave, you dedicated him to his kingdom, like any selfless mother! " Her eyes reflected a great adoration towards that innocent mother!

She turned to Radha and said with a smile "girl, I know you are wondering for my youthful looks! It is true, I am the stepmother of Bheeshma, and great-grandmother of Kauravas and Pandavas, and to your Krishna too! I was blessed by sage Parashar to be ever youthful with a sweet fragrance!  After my grandson Pandu's death, I left the kingdom and went to the forest for penance, occasionally visiting the kingdom to see the growth of the Kuru heirs. This time, after visiting the royal palace I was disturbed a bit by the developments there. Then I called Vidur, who is also my grandson, a wise person in that kingdom, questioned him why all these jealousies and where it will lead? He asked me to meet Vasudev Krishna to know the answers. While returning to the forest, I went to Dwaraka to meet Krishna! I was stunned by his divine aura, his godly presence made me open my heart and share with him many of the incidents in my past life! "    She started recollecting :         

When she met Krishna for the first time, he expressed his appreciation towards her otherwise criticized and condemned decisions by many in the earlier part of her life! She was remembering  her conversation  with Krishna:

"Krishna, I thought that a kingdom needs a heir, needs a king to rule, so I put aside all the societal norms and implemented my tribe's traditions! Felt like it was my responsibility to install a heir to the throne.  In that obsessive desire, forgot to know the feelings of my daughters in- law, the sensitive sentiments of my deceased son's queens.  Have no idea whether I did right or wrong, but at that time my main aim was to safeguard the kingdom and embellish it with a king!  Later, I asked your aunt Kunti to adopt the same tribal tradition, to get sons through Heavenly blessings! Now, the kingdom is blessed with many young princes, but unfortunately, there is a never-ending competition between the princes to show their might! After my grandson Pandu's death, I left for the forest for penance. An occasional visit to the Raj Mahal evokes many emotions in me, making me rethink whether I did the right thing by asking for heirs for the kingdom! This time my grandson Vidur asked me to meet you once before I retreat to my penance. Now I realized, why he asked me to meet you! Your Divine aura filled my heart with peace Krishna !' While she was talking to Krishna, Rukmini entered with fruits and milk for Raj Mata. The other consorts followed her to touch the feet of Satyavathi to get her blessings. With a smile, Raj Mata asked Krishna, --"I heard that you are trying to define the society with new norms, adopting new methods to change the age-old traditions and customs, is it true Krishna?"--

"Yes Raj Mata, there is a necessity to change the customs now, we are in a harbinger state of living, the needs and desires are changing, people are deviating from dharma and adopting adharma to win over the other! Until now, you have taken decisions on behalf of the kingdom.  Now they thought that time has come to a man to stand up and show his might to the world! There is an illusion cropping up in the minds of people that, the might and Valour have to take the world into its hands, they are trying to disturb the peace in the society! As long as the authority is in the hands of an able King, and the might bow its head in front of motherhood, people were in peace! Now, when the egotistical man taking the authority into his hands, selfishness, and lust started ruling the universe, the coming days are not conducive for amenable human beings Rajmata!  Death is inevitable to those who want to own the woman against her will and who desire for other's wealth, they must be meted to death for their sins, has to be killed. I know the future of all these humans. Will try to prevent war, not sure whether I will be able to prevent it or to lead it from the front, but coming days are not comfortable for people like you. By now, you must have realized why Vyas advised you to visit the Rajmahal one last time and why Vidur asked you to meet me once.! You can't bear the pain of losing your great grandsons in front of your eyes Rajmata. I will save your heirs, that is my assurance for sure! As Ved Vyas advised you, the time has come for you to seek your heavenly abode!"  She became emotional after this interaction.

Her tears were wiped by Rukmini. Jambavathi has taken the peacock feather fan from the servant-maid and started waving it!

Suddenly She asked --'Krishna, I heard that you descended with your consort Laxmi to this earth, but something amiss here, I can feel it, Krishna! But have no idea what it is!'  With a smile, Krishna advised her--' while going back to the forest, once go to Nandgaon to meet Yashoda, my first mother, and Radha, my strength and wisdom!' --

She recollected that conversation and realized the truth in Krishna's words. With a divine glow, Radha was standing there in front of her. This delicate, fragile woman who was once shaped and strengthened Krishna's thoughts with her love!  

"Radha, when I met Shri Krishna at Dwaraka, he was surrounded by his Ashta Bharyas! I realized that God himself is in front of me! When I asked him ' you are the wisest man on earth now, everyone will listen to your words, can't you stop this all-pervasive and destructive deeds in this world?' For that he answered, -- 'Rajmata, I will try my best to stop the total destruction, your dynasty will survive the war and the remaining  Princes will take the kingdom towards a bright future again! Yes, meanwhile in that process, mankind will lose some able administrators, brave warriors, great kings and many of your close relatives!  But a few will survive and revive the  Kuru dynasty,  will take it from the curse of war into the flourishing future! Anyway, there is so much time left for all this to happen. Until then, let us live in our illusory bliss' --he said to me.  Suddenly a portrait of a beautiful girl caught my eyes,-- I questioned your Krishna, 'Who is this beautiful girl?' for that, all the Ashta Bharyas answered in one voice, 'it is me you can see some of my traits in that portrait !!!' I was surprised and looked into his eyes! How beautiful those eyes were!  The entire love of this world is flowing from those eyes as moonlight ...so soothing it was! His well-tuned voice sounded like a  gently flowing river's musical whispers.  I can't express my feelings at that moment in mere words Radha! But I realized one thing, why Vidur advised me to meet him once before I leave to my penance and the consequent end,  given me an opportunity to see the God with these eyes while alive! Krishna asked me to meet his childhood mother and his lovely maiden before I leave this world! I felt it as his order, his every word is a discourse to mankind! How delicate his order was! Now I realized, why the Almighty asked me to meet you both before my end!"--

Satyavathi  hugged  Yashoda and took her  both hands in to hers and  touched them to her eyes  with respect, bowed her head  and said-- 'this Kuru Vansh Raj Mata is honoring  the village woman  Yashoda, who  swayed  the God  in her arms, sang lullabies for her wonder kid  and made him sleep on her bosom !'-Yashoda was in trance, as usual,  whenever anyone praises her Kanha, she will slip into his childhood days, with a smile on her face, hugged  Rajmata Satyavathi  while recollecting those divine days she spent with her little Kanha !

Radha was watching the Raj Mata and her Bhabhi with a smile!

Suddenly Satyawati turned towards Radha with a hearty laugh !" What a cunning person your Krishna is! Instead of naming you when I was watching that beautiful girl's portrait, he saved himself from the wrath of his wives by advising me to meet you once! In a way it is correct Radha, he searched for your special traits in those beautiful women and married all of them to have a strand of you nearer to him in that Raj Mahal! I heard about you from Rukmini, she said, you gifted him to the vast universe to do his duty! I have seen pure love in her eyes, so selfless and dedicated! She loves him unconditionally just like you! Can imagine your self-pride, and courage who always wanted to protect her Krishna from all dangers, the warrior queen Satya Bhama possessed this special trait of you! The unmatched adoration for her Krishna  I saw in the eyes of Jambavathi there, now seeing it here in your eyes,  have seen the complete dedication to Krishna in Mitravinda's smiles, that same smile I am witnessing now when you are thinking about your Krishna!  Your peace-loving nature is owned by Bhadra there! "-

When she took leave from them, Satyavathi saw the carnival of hope and the celebration of faith for their Krishna in that Nandgoan!  While moving towards her palanquin she watched once again Radha's face who stood there with that lovely ochre in that mid-morning light, and noticed the pride and glow in that innocent mother's eyes! Suddenly she was conscience-stricken over her selfishness!! "With greed, I wanted kingdom for my sons, with pride these two women dedicated Him to the universe! For this ultimate realization, you sent me to this Sanctum Krishna ?! "---

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Translation of disclaimer:

This show is based on RK's popular Puranik stories, books, folktales. In order to present them in powerful, dramatic manner, creative imagination & liberty is used. This show is only for entertainment. Anything mentioned, said in this show is not meant to hurt religious feelings of any sect, person, Nationality, profession. It's not made to hurt anyone's religious feelings. Star India & channel's intention is not to hurt feelings of any sect, cast, religion, nor do they intend to hurt anyone's feelings. 

Thanks for sharing

Entertainment ke naam pe Creative liberty ke naam pe kuch bhi wowww 

actually they r not at fault the fault lies on Audiences mainly who took it still 

Viswasruti thumbnail

This was written some 18 months back and posted it in Mythological Masthi place. Later, for the novelette, recently I 've written some 4 months back in which , Draupadi visited Krishna at Dwaraka and asked who's portrait it is, changed a bit to suit the narrative there.😊

Viswasruti thumbnail

They are not even answerable. πŸ˜†

They have just created a drama for entertainment.

Welcome. πŸ˜Š

Well said. πŸ˜† They have every right to make Jatila and Ayan as main characters in this serial!πŸ˜† 

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

Thanks for sharing

Entertainment ke naam pe Creative liberty ke naam pe kuch bhi wowww 

actually they r not at fault the fault lies on Audiences mainly who took it still 

True, viewers are at fault for thinking it's The RK's story, whom they worship. 

They just get away by posting disclaimer.

Sutapasima thumbnail

@Madhuri ....the only one thing I can thank this serial for is that I met some awesome creative writers like you ...

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

@Madhuri ....the only one thing I can thank this serial for is that I met some awesome creative writers like you ...

Thank you Suta for your fond words and for that special affection.πŸ€— Still, I remember that day, when no one was there, we both started roaming in this yet to be decorated Forum in those days with a shy Hi from me and with an over-optimistic assurance from you that many members will come when the show starts! πŸ˜ŠVery true, many good writers and creatives descended and sprinkled their smiles with their enchanting expressions in their own ways! πŸ‘