Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mnx12

@ readlo, these days almost all mythos show characters with names of representatives of our faith in daily saas-bahu soap style. Quality of phs have gone down. 

Rest assured, everyone doesn't accept this crap. Getting influenced by entertainment pov is very different from getting influenced devotionally. There may be 100% entertainment but devotion, spiritualism is 0% in this show.

Making Radha Krishna love a mockery is not entertainment Mina. Well said. For preachers, their love is spiritual and indestructible, for poets and writers their love is highly romantic and eternal, since long, in any language and every movie almost all the Radha Krishna love songs were critically acclaimed by audience and won millions of hearts since Mookie to modern Laggan song-Radha Kaise Na Jale?!!  RK are in a way a part of our life just like Sun and Moon, an enchanting feeling just like we get  while watching the serene nature! 

We always respect a writer's free will, but there is a limit, as you rightly mentioned we can't accept all carp as a writer's free will. The fiction allows any writer to write in a berserk manner, but the stories based on our Epics, it will be difficult to accept beyond a limit. 

In this context, I am asking the members here, One or two years back  I've written a writeup on Radha Krishna love story with a new angle, if you people want to read it I will post it here. 

Just posting here my explanation there first. If anyone wants to read it  I will post it. Yes, you can't find this story in any book or scripture it is purely my imagination. 

Posted: a year ago

With a writer's free will, I changed the story a bit, because the fact is not convincing me that after he left Gokul, Krishna never looked back to his childhood place and no royal family member ever met Radha and Yashoda afterward! Krisna respected each and every woman's wish in his lifetime, including the love of his sister Subhadra and Draupadi! Being such a sensitive lover how he will be able to forget or neglect his childhood mother and lover? Not convincingly logical!

Is it the writers' delight to write about the longing in that eternal love ? or is it my desire to try to define the magical longing of Radha for her Krishna? Is their love a mere writer's dream or a God's committed bonding with his Radha? I feel, he maintained the relationship with Radha throughout his life, though not physically, but in thoughts! There is always an emotional bonding between them, and out of the world relationship which I adore most!Smile 

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Moral of this entire show is, never get too attached to a Modern Mythos. In the name of showing their own interpretations, they play with the viewer's feelings. We think, they are showing the story of people whom we pray, but they are just creating a drama, only to get viewers hooked. 

Don't take them seriously. 

TC.

Well said, Mina. almost all the folklores are in a way imaginary stories, but in those narratives, they never deviated from the main story, those narratives added beauty to our Radha Krishna love. 

But in this serial there is no flawless character except Kirtida, though Yashoda's character was not tampered by these phs much, they failed miserably while using this highly talented actress' acting caliber, given her lesser importance in this serial. But in every childhood prank of Krishna, she played a vital role. Why all the demons allured by Radha instead of trying to do harm to Krishna? No one knows!!!  

Yes, they made Radha as a central character, but in what way ? By highlighting her Badhas and Vikaars, by making her more lenient towards Ayan almost up to 150th episode and made  her here a mere mortal without any knowledge of Krishna as Narayan or herself as the Goddess Laxmi! Like a puppet, nodded her head to that dumb suggestion of rejecting Krishna and marrying Ayan to save her parents happiness. 

Shows the rigid mentality of the writers here. As you said , they made it a mere Saas Bahu serial where that Jatila Saas is jumping with glee for getting her target nearer her!  

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

If you had seen past Mythos aired in last 3-4 years, would have easily understood how this show is going to be after initial epi. Show making is their business. Writing their own version, stories, all are part & parcel of the game.

Disappointment is much higher in Mythos as we all want the show to shape up in certain ways, we are familiar with. But it may not happen. They may not change the story as per our expectation.

We are watching what they are showing us. Reject what you dont like. We have  the choice of changing channel, since remote control is in our hand. ðŸ˜Š

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If you had seen past Mythos aired in last 3-4 years, would have easily understood how this show is going to be after initial epi. Show making is their business. Writing their own version, stories, all are part & parcel of the game.

Disappointment is much higher in Mythos as we all want the show to shape up in certain ways, we are familiar with. But it may not happen. They may not change the story as per our expectation.

We are watching what they are showing us. Reject what you dont like. We have  the choice of changing channel, since remote control is in our hand. ðŸ˜Š

Perfectly put Mina. Remote control is in our hands. I dont think even if we beat our heads or we criticize them in social media or report them things will change. They are money makers and they will do what it takes to make money. Their intention is just that. I seriously wish someone in the channel had the brains to reject such scripts!!!

Edited by RainFire125 - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Yes, agree, show making is business, but I wonder what business they are getting through projecting this crap as divine love? 

In IF itself, many members exited from this forum because of the weird way of depicting the story. In other social media also many are questioning and expressing anger for their portrayal of Radha and Krishna in this way! I've posted a few in the other thread. 

If they follow the real story with these highly talented actors with those dream-like sets, by now this serial would have been on number one slot with highly paying Ads!! 

For creating drama, there is no need of illogical storytelling, Radha Krishna love itself is dramatic with so many dreams like sequences!

Not contradicting Mina and Gayatri's words, I agree with both of your opinions,  just expressing my frustration in a few more words to you.🤗

Yes, the remote will be in our hands and free to skip whenever Ayan, Jatila and Kans appears on the screen!😊

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Yes, agree, show making is business, but I wonder what business they are getting through projecting this crap as divine love? 

In IF itself, many members exited from this forum because of the weird way of depicting the story. In other social media also many are questioning and expressing anger for their portrayal of Radha and Krishna in this way! I've posted a few in the other thread. 

If they follow the real story with these highly talented actors with those dream-like sets, by now this serial would have been on number one slot with highly paying Ads!! 

For creating drama, there is no need of illogical storytelling, Radha Krishna love itself is dramatic with so many dreams like sequences!

Not contradicting Mina and Gayatri's words, I agree with both of your opinions,  just expressing my frustration in a few more words to you.🤗

Yes, the remote will be in our hands and free to skip whenever Ayan, Jatila and Kans appears on the screen!😊

i wish the writer had the brains to understand this M and the willpower or vision to write the story in such a manner that it replicates the facts as close as possible!!!

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think anything about RadhaKrishn anymore, they made me tired with their story.

Even trying to understand them is beyond my strength.

As we have said in other threads as long as we accept this without saying anything, CVs will be condescending, they will never question themselves.

Mina is right, we always have a lot of expectations in the Mytho series, because we think, CV's will avoid taking too much freedom, but in the name of drama, they do it anyway.

I think we just have to stop expecting too much from them, and say to ourselves, so either we look or we don't look.

This does not mean that we must accept what they broadcast, on the contrary, we must make them understand that they must not play with everything they want, but to do so, we must join forces.

Swatik was smart here, they brought back 16-year-old characters, so they reach a young audience, so young people don't go looking for the truth, but more for the chemistry of the couple than anything else... Everyone mourns RK's separation, others say because they were never married, so it's normal for Radha to marry Ayan, very few look more closely at what Ayan did... So we see that they have manipulated their audience well!

Sutapasima thumbnail

THEY SHOULD HAVE POSTED A DISCLAIMER ..WARNING viewers .....THIS SERIAL IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMEMT N NOT FOR DEVOTEES OF RK 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Translation of disclaimer:

This show is based on RK's popular Puranik stories, books, folktales. In order to present them in powerful, dramatic manner, creative imagination & liberty is used. This show is only for entertainment. Anything mentioned, said in this show is not meant to hurt religious feelings of any sect, person, Nationality, profession. It's not made to hurt anyone's religious feelings. Star India & channel's intention is not to hurt feelings of any sect, cast, religion, nor do they intend to hurt anyone's feelings. 

RainFire125 thumbnail

Translation of disclaimer:

This show is based on RK's popular Puranik stories, books, folktales. In order to present them in powerful, dramatic manner, creative imagination & liberty is used. This show is only for entertainment. Anything mentioned, said in this show is not meant to hurt religious feelings of any sect, person, Nationality, profession. It's not made to hurt anyone's religious feelings. Star India & channel's intention is not to hurt feelings of any sect, cast, religion, nor do they intend to hurt anyone's feelings. 

ha ha ha ha