Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Totally agree with your views Mina. 😊 Please allow me to share our first private interaction some time back through our PMs. 

When you questioned me after reading my Novelette --Together we are Forever, you questioned me regarding Radha addressing Yashoda as Bhabhi!😊 That question sparkled my eyes, how lucky I am,[ I have no idea whether you are a reader or a Judge!!] here is a reader who wants to know, why and for what reason, I have deviated from the main path where Radha has to call her as Kaki or mami! At that time, I was completely preoccupied thinking about how to move forward the story to invoke interest in my readers' minds. At first, after reading your words was stunned for a while, how it slipped from my mind? Why I was in the firm belief that Radha has to call Yashoda as Bhabhi? Then I recollected many stories in which Radha was Nand's cousin sister and Nand himself arranged Ayan Radha marriage before Krishna was born! A folklore story , but it imprinted so strongly in my mind. And in another story Radhika Swantanam, there too she was referred as  Nand's sister. For that info I searched for a day to give the answer to you, I considered it as my responsibility, I am answerable to my honorable readers.For that, first I  searched for an answer in my mind, then searched for proof in Puranas and other sources, then came to you with a convincing answer, it was such  a commitment Mina,  you know that better than me, 🤗 I am writing  all this because to say that -- while dealing with Epics and well known Puranas the writer should be very very careful, toying with different  ideas suits only when he/ she writes a story of her own, a pure fiction. Radha Krishna weren't fictional characters, here there are committed admirers like me who have every right to question the serial makers. Gayatri and Cynthia tried to convey the pulse of the viewers to the producers in many ways but met with a deaf ear! 

Yes, the Sat epi was quite unconvincing and atrocious! It is nothing but a mockery of Divine love. 

And let me tell you one more thing, recently I started feeling that, are we expressing too much anger in this IF? But your words justified our reactions, an official seal [ stamp] on our angry expressions!❤️Feeling happy interacting with you Mina.  

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

You  r right Minaxi, 

that is the sad point This ph has the good (BAD) reputation of ruining all mytho shows still they r going on..they have like nothing can u do till some people will accept this ...

many show going on mainly cause of fans of actors n a part of people who haven't read any mythos purans n think TV show is the best way to know GOD n take anything from them.

more unfortunate a small disclaimer make them free from this all mislead distortion they have shown till now. 

Ever after asking numerous time about their source, cvs replied one time about the source that is also for first epi rest they never bother to reply but get always pumped up with fake praise from a couple of voice...

I still don't get it even with all real stories from purana will get them good trp then y cvs ph didn't follow the real story n make their own story n show wrong about GOD ....

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Even without reading, they're going to tell me they're going to believe that God can cry? That God can lie? That God can manipulate? And that God can let evil win?

It is a matter of common sense. 

My anger is mostly in this part.

I can't accept that they denigrate God's image so much.

Show or no show.

Mythology or not.

A minimum of respect is required!

As Madhu said, Radha has become a commodity!

Krishna then don't talk about it... I don't even prefer to say what happened to him.

So for me it's just that fans want to see their actors play without question. They will cry for the separation, they will seek their happiness in their hidden encounter or when leaving the VMs of the old scenes, but they will not show their misunderstanding! So the CV's will continue in what they planned without questioning themselves!

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

@Readlo, I got ur point n completely agree with that..

but , unfortunately, maximum don't have that common sense, has witnessed comments n things for this show for an example n they think this is the real story not what written in puran...

like u said common sense needed to understand GOD n his doings....but its bad trend to analysis wrong move of TV shows n its preaching as Satyavachan, not use that common sense, Sigh ...

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

@ madhuri, there is nothing wrong in expressing our views about the story.

You answered my pm with references because writing is yoir passion. Hence you love to express your feelings. 

Show making is ph's business. Concerned cvs also write for monetory gains, with due research. They are bound to write tracks that gets trps. Even channel is equally responsible. Its like joint venture. Channel invests and ph guarantees viewership. They will give importance to business. Just a small group questioning doesnt matter to them. Very rarely source is revealed.

mnx12 thumbnail

@ rakhi, from past experience, the moment i understood about the writer when the show started, i decided not to get attached with this or any other mytho their creative head churns out. I skip many epi. 

Lets take another aspect. Many viewers will be interested in knowing more about rk, not just this show's version. They'll look for other sources. 

mnx12 thumbnail

@ readlo, these days almost all mythos show chracters with names of represantatives of our faith in daily saas bahu soap style. Quality of phs have gone down. 

Rest assured, everyone doesnt accept this crap. Getting influenced from entertainment pov is very different from getting influenced devotionally. There may be 100% entertainment but devotion, spiritualism is 0% in this show.

Edited by mnx12 - 4 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mnx12

@ redlo, these days almost all mythos show chracters with names of represantatives of our faith in daily saas bahu soap style. Quality of phs have gone down. 

Rest assured, everyone doesnt accept this crap. Getting influenced from entertainment pov is very different from getting influenced devotionally. There may be 100% entertainment but devotion, spiritualism is 0% in this show.

Between last week and this week the series went from 1.3 to 1.1. So it's already starting to be felt.

But you're right, there's 0% devotion in the show.

Sutapasima thumbnail

I was busy with my second year exams ..I missed your thread Minakshi ....You spoke my hurt feelings .... i completely agree with you ...

Thanks a lot for sharing your  views .... lots of regards from me to you ... 

mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I was busy with my second year exams ..I missed your thread Minakshi ....You spoke my hurt feelings .... i completely agree with you ...

Thanks a lot for sharing your  views .... lots of regards from me to you ... 

Moral of this entire show is, never get too attached to a Modern Mythos. In the name of showing their own interpretations, they play with viewer's feelings. We thinks, they are showing story of people whom we pray, but they are just creating a drama, only to get viewers hooked. 

Dont take them seriously. 

TC.