Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Thank you so much daring for the lovely post. Ruhaan sharyari is so close to my heart and you make separated post of it. Yese tho maine yeh bet par lagyi thi but dar rahi thi kahi har gyi tho yeh thread nahi mile wala but you are such a sweetheart ❤️ love you my friend 🤗

no need of thanks my dear even I'm fan of his shayaris 

I'm so happy you liked it 🤗

and I got this idea only because of you ❤️

love you so much unisha 😘😘😘

koyi bet jeete ya haare shayari thread tho ban na hi tha 😉

main nahi tho koyi aur banathe 

and one request plz mujhe saare shayaris ka hindi and english version WU dedo 

Edited by swaasp - 4 years ago
swaasp thumbnail

hey guys I updated 1st and 2nd post take a look plz

if you want me to change something tell me I will do that

🤗

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

no need of thanks my dear even I'm fan of his shayaris 

I'm so happy you liked it 🤗

and I got this idea only because of you ❤️

love you so much unisha 😘😘😘

koyi bet jeete ya haare shayari thread tho ban na hi tha 😉

main nahi tho koyi aur banathe 

and one request plz mujhe saare shayaris ka hindi and english version WU dedo 

usse liye firse saare episode dekhne padege 😆 Jinta de shakti hu i will 😃

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

hey guys I updated 1st and 2nd post take a look plz

if you want me to change something tell me I will do that

🤗

Amazing dear🤗

swaasp thumbnail

haan tumse kitna hota hai utna hi do 

aur ek baat agar tum koyi shayari pe description likh sakti ho (jaise mili ne likha hai) tho plz likhna yaar aur yaha comment karna me update kardungi

swaasp thumbnail

😘🤗

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Swati, thanks for that encouragement❤️. Here is my take on # 12, my second favorite after # 2. Nothing is as profound as # 2 for me. So please keep expectations much, much lower. You have the permission to do whatever with it, you know that😃 

Taking a break from a huge prep for this coming week, having to convince inquisitive, curious, questioning minds👍🏼. Hope the writers don't spoil my mood for the next week🤔Here goes: 

Ruhaan is relieved to have brought Mishti from the jungle, relatively safe and sound. More importantly, as per his wish, he was there with her, for her when she is going through the darkest of times. To care for her, silently and let her know that she is not alone. Overwhelmed with his own relief of finding her safe, sound in his arms, yet at the same time unable to see her physically injured, he kisses her as if to take away the physical pain , and for himself a kiss on the forehead as if to remind himself that she is safe and sound and is very much with him😭. He is unable to stop himself from telling her what could have happened to him if she were hurt or God forbid something else happened to her. Her heart listens and understands what his heart is telling her, ( thodi filmi hogayi, but still, I like to think this way😎) and hugs him to let him know that she is safe and very much with him . At that moment, it was as if both of them are just reassuring each other of Mishti's safety and salaamati, and nothing more than that. Once, that khatara passed, they are hit with the realization that there is a lot more between them than what had just happened🤗. It is no garden variety rescue operation, it is a lover who came in search of his beloved, with no care in the world for his safety. His life depended on her life❤️ 

Once back to their senses, the reality hits them. Ruhaan, more so,  doesn't understand where this can lead to, what future this relationship holds. He lays out the problem they have on hand, all the possible questions they will need to answer, all the hurdles they have to cross , if they both want the same thing. Mishti, is totally overwhelmed by the feelings she had just experienced with Ruhaan, that she had never ever experienced in her life, is not ready to give up for anything. She is dazed, but DETERMINED not to let him go for anything, be it her reputation with her family or Veer guy. Remember, for a girl, who forever is deathly afraid of her reputation of being called as the cheater's daughter, this is like crossing the Grand Canyon in one big stride. Nothing, NOTHING is going to make her let him go from her life🤗. Remember, chotu Mishti? ❤️This is chotu Mishti all over again. Demanding, aggressive and in his face when it matters😃She has no answers to his questions, she just knows what she wants, and she will figure out a way. He relents, but CANNOT say no to whatever she wants from him,  decides to trust her on this, and take come what may along the way, whether he be dragged in dirt or crushed out of his life having to see her becoming somebody else's😭. He lets her take the lead, for his future, her future and where this will lead to. ( I think Sheen97👍🏼 wrote a touching description of this before , if I remember it correctly, sorry if I botched up the name ) 

As he goes about his day, the reality of what she just told him, her demands, her aggression, her requests,  start to sink in and tell him a different story, take a new meaning, a BEAUTIFUL one, which he didn't expect in his wildest dreams😃❤️. MISHTI LOVES HIM and wants to be with him, NO MATTER WHAT 👏!!! That realization hit him as a tonne of roses ( my own expression, not sure if there is such an expression😎), while he was speaking to his sponsor/PR guy. He promises himself that he would have done anything for her, whether she reciprocated or not. Now that the unthinkable happened, HOW COULD HE STEP BACK? How could he let her face the music alone? He will be there with her and for her through THICK or THIN❤️. So he decides to take on the unpleasantness himself and take the Veer guy's wrath😭 head on and soften it out for her when the time came for her to back out. Unbeknownst, to him Mishti, too is a tigress at heart, who will not shy away from unpleasantness, back out from confrontation or her responsibilities, however difficult they are and will speak the truth, plain, simple and bitter as can be👏Whether he is in for a pleasant surprise or a thunderbolt, HE HAS NO CHOICE😃but go along for the ride, breath-taking, mind-blowing👍🏼 for the most part, but rough and bumpy at times. They are made for each other 🤗❤️

Kuch, Mili ki overdose nahin ho rahin hai, forum waasis ko? 😃Some of this is embellished in my own head, I know I took some liberties, not sure if the writers really had all of this in their mind, but meri brain toh bahut fertile nikali😃Break completed for me, back to poring over articlessmiley23Anyway, I hope the writers don't piss me off this weeksmiley22

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago
swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Swati, thanks for that encouragement❤️. Here is my take on # 12, my second favorite after # 2. Nothing is as profound as # 2 for me. So please keep expectations much, much lower. You have the permission to do whatever with it, you know that😃 

Taking a break from a huge prep for this coming week, having to convince inquisitive, curious, questioning minds👍🏼. Hope the writers don't spoil my mood for the next week🤔Here goes: 

Ruhaan is relieved to have brought Mishti from the jungle, relatively safe and sound. More importantly, as per his wish, he was there with her, for her when she is going through the darkest of times. To care for her, silently and let her know that she is not alone. Overwhelmed with his own relief of finding her safe, sound in his arms, yet at the same time unable to see her physically injured, he kisses her as if to take away the physical pain , and for himself a kiss on the forehead as if to remind himself that she is safe and sound and is very much with him😭. He is unable to stop himself from telling her what could have happened to him if she were hurt or God forbid something else happened to her. Her heart listens and understands what his heart is telling her, ( thodi filmi hogayi, but still, I like to think this way😎) and hugs him to let him know that she is safe and very much with him . At that moment, it was as if both of them are just reassuring each other of Mishti's safety and salaamati, and nothing more than that. Once, that khatara passed, they are hit with the realization that there is a lot more between them than what had just happened🤗. It is no garden variety rescue operation, it is a lover who came in search of his beloved, with no care in the world for his safety. His life depended on her life❤️ 

Once back to their senses, the reality hits them. Ruhaan, more so,  doesn't understand where this can lead to, what future this relationship holds. He lays out the problem they have on hand, all the possible questions they will need to answer, all the hurdles they have to cross , if they both want the same thing. Mishti, is totally overwhelmed by the feelings she had just experienced with Ruhaan, that she had never ever experienced in her life, is not ready to give up for anything. She is dazed, but DETERMINED not to let him go for anything, be it her reputation with her family or Veer guy. Remember, for a girl, who forever is deathly afraid of her reputation of being called as the cheater's daughter, this is like crossing the Grand Canyon in one big stride. Nothing, NOTHING is going to make her let him go from her life🤗. Remember, chotu Mishti? ❤️This is chotu Mishti all over again. Demanding, aggressive and in his face when it matters😃She has no answers to his questions, she just knows what she wants, and she will figure out a way. He relents, but CANNOT say no to whatever she wants from him,  decides to trust her on this, and take come what may along the way, whether he be dragged in dirt or crushed out of his life having to see her becoming somebody else's😭. He lets her take the lead, for his future, her future and where this will lead to. ( I think Sheen97👍🏼 wrote a touching description of this before , if I remember it correctly, sorry if I botched up the name ) 

As he goes about his day, the reality of what she just told him, her demands, her aggression, her requests,  start to sink in and tell him a different story, take a new meaning, a BEAUTIFUL one, which he didn't expect in his wildest dreams😃❤️. MISHTI LOVES HIM and wants to be with him, NO MATTER WHAT 👏!!! That realization hit him as a tonne of roses ( my own expression, not sure if there is such an expression😎), while he was speaking to his sponsor/PR guy. He promises himself that he would have done anything for her, whether she reciprocated or not. Now that the unthinkable happened, HOW COULD HE STEP BACK? How could he let her face the music alone? He will be there with her and for her through THICK or THIN❤️. So he decides to take on the unpleasantness himself and take the Veer guy's wrath😭 head on and soften it out for her when the time came for her to back out. Unbeknownst, to him Mishti, too is a tigress at heart, who will not shy away from unpleasantness, back out from confrontation or her responsibilities, however difficult they are and will speak the truth, plain, simple and bitter as can be👏Whether he is in for a pleasant surprise or a thunderbolt, HE HAS NO CHOICE😃but go along for the ride, breath-taking, mind-blowing👍🏼 for the most part, but rough and bumpy at times. They are made for each other 🤗❤️

Kuch, Mili ki overdose nahin ho rahin hai, forum waasis ko? 😃Some of this is embellished in my own head, I know I took some liberties, not sure if the writers really had all of this in their mind, but meri brain toh bahut fertile nikali😃Break completed for me, back to poring over articlessmiley23Anyway, I hope the writers don't piss me off this weeksmiley22

wow mili as always beautiful write up 😍😍😍

thanks for writing this sweetheart🤗

tumhara writing hame kabhi bhi over dose nahi lagega dear

plz if you can write on some more shayaris

swaasp thumbnail

guys I updated a 12th shaayari plz take a look

post link - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150405190?tid=5094837

if you want me to change anything plz tell me❤️

swaasp thumbnail

vaise saare episode dekhne ki jaroorat nahi hai unisha maine video dali hai na use dekh kar WU dedo plz