Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Superb swathi👏👏

Ruhaan shayari mode started from mishti apology eposode😊😊 ....Good to see all in a single thread👏👏👏

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Omg omg omg.......wow Swatu this is so awesome yaar💜💜💜😍😍😍😍😍😍 loved it loved it loved it💜💜💜💜💜😘😘😘😘 plz accept my thank you for this once.....😄😄😄😄 love you so much for this darling💜💜💜😘😘😘 

Wow.....Ruhaan's shayrana andaaz💜💜💜💜😘😘😘😘😘

okay 😆I will accept your thank you this time and remember this is the last time and you have to accept my thanks too 

your words means a lot to me vartuu

love you so much vartuu🤗 I'm happy you liked it dear 😘😘😘

but deleted some videos I will post those videos some other day okay

Edited by swaasp - 4 years ago
swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Wow! Swathi, this is so good 😍

love you arfa 😘 I'm glad you liked it 🤗

but I deleted some videos will post those someother day okay

btw it's Swati not Swathi 🙈🙈🙈

Edited by swaasp - 4 years ago
swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Superb swathi👏👏

Ruhaan shayari mode started from mishti apology eposode😊😊 ....Good to see all in a single thread👏👏👏

thank you so much dear  🤗

will post remaining videos later 

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I AM SPEECHLESS😭❤️🤗Swathi ( I hope I can call you this, I see you being addressed as such in some of the replies above ). Thank you, thank you🤗x n. 

Only yesterday, I was wishing for this, that somebody actually would compile all of these in one place. And today, my wish gets fulfilled😃😲🤗HOW? Agar, aaj kuch aur maang bhi leti😭Thank you, so much, my friend for this. 

Some of these are very close to my heart😭, especially the shayari # 2. I have a lot to say about that one, if I may at some point. 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Love you yaar for this thread😍💓💓 🤗

Loved the title too❤️..Really Shayaris are soul of MisHaan's love story❤️💕..When Ruhaan's love was all one sided we got to know how deep and genuine his feeelings are for Mishtu through these Shayaris❤️

This should be pinned ...A thread that will be remembered and cherished forever💕❤️🤗

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful thread swati.👏.

Yes ruhaan's sayari's r soul of MisHaan story. .

Loved this thread ❤️

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

I AM SPEECHLESS😭❤️🤗Swathi ( I hope I can call you this, I see you being addressed as such in some of the replies above ). Thank you, thank you🤗x n. 

Only yesterday, I was wishing for this, that somebody actually would compile all of these in one place. And today, my wish gets fulfilled😃😲🤗HOW? Agar, aaj kuch aur maang bhi leti😭Thank you, so much, my friend for this. 

Some of these are very close to my heart😭, especially the shayari # 2. I have a lot to say about that one, if I may at some point. 

thank you so much mili dear... it means a lot to me 

it's my 1st ever vm and I'm still learning..

I'm glad you liked it 

yeah you can call me Swati ( excluding H 🙈)

actually after 4-5 shayaris I wanted someone to make a thread and I thought to ask someone on twitter too but don't know why I didn't

one day I thought to make a VM on MisHaan and I started to split the videos but in a short time my mood of making VM gone flying don't know where

and when unisha suggested( I think on thursday) making a thread for shayaris , I thought why not make a video thread and finally I did this 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swaasp

love you arfa 😘 I'm glad you liked it 🤗

but I deleted some videos will post those someother day okay

btw it's Swati not Swathi 🙈🙈🙈

Love to you, too 💓💓💓SWATI ( No H) 😉

Will love to see all the upcoming videos, my dear..

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelicdiya

Beautiful thread swati.👏.

Yes ruhaan's sayari's r soul of MisHaan story. .

Loved this thread ❤️

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Love you yaar for this thread😍💓💓 smiley31

Loved the title toosmiley27..Really Shayaris are soul of MisHaan's love story❤️💕..When Ruhaan's love was all one sided we got to know how deep and genuine his feeelings are for Mishtu through these Shayarissmiley27smiley42

This should be pinned ...A thread that will be remembered and cherished forever💕smiley27smiley31

thank you so much dearies 😘😘😘😘😘😘

I'm flattered 🙈😳

ohh guys liked title too actually I just named it in  hurry and I thought to ask you guys later in the AT for title suggestions but it seems you guys like this one

I'm so happy that you all liked the videos 

by the way sorry for poor caption to the videos you know I suck at expressing/describing something in words so bear with me

💖💖💖